Dragon Ball Thread

Gone but never forgotten.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jrUibTfAVI
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goku is superior to Goku Black but then again Vegetafags have always existed

I miss him bros.

Do you think current Chiaotzu is stronger than Nappa?

Super has turned me into a Vegetafag. He mellowed out a lot.

>DUES EX MACHINA: THE END

>Super has turned me into a Vegetafag. He mellowed out a lot
Vegeta was better when he was an asshole. Besides there's a difference between mellowing out and being Beerus' bitch

I like how almost every arc mentions how he used to be an asshole.

based

I think they should cover an alternate timeline, where Goku Black had a child with some random woman, and had a baby that is
biologically Goku's, but spiritually Zamasu's, and the child sets out to avenge his spiritual dad's death by going after Goku, his
biological father, all while having conflicting feelings about having two dads in two different senses of the word, who each stood
for conflicting values. The inner turmoil and frustration and confronting his bioogical father would make for great intense drama.

Vegeta was only good during the Saiyan and Namek arcs.

It would be neat after some fighting with his biological father, let's call him Zaku as a combo of his two dads' names Goku, his
biological father, and Zamasu, his spiritual father, and after some soul searching and a saga of him being evil, Zaku comes around
and comes to the good side and Goku accepts him as a son, and he becomes a recurring character throughout the series.

Fuck off.

Why do Blackfags exist when you could be Purple Vegetafags

Almost

Do you think Dragon Ball and Goku Black footage would be well suited to RuPaul's song "The Realness" .

youtube.com/watch?v=9jrUibTfAVI

You have to admit that Goku black would make a FABulous Drag Queen, just don't know what his drag name would be...

Black and Zamasu are both superior in every way to Purple Vegeta.

I don't know who that slut is, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

>but
You forgot the comma.

Toyo blew that load pretty fast.

Frankly: At least he's still a dick (wasn't going to give Goku a turn).

When is Goku going to upgrade his arsenal? He's still firing off glorified "dog piss" after all this time.

Vegeta is still good. Just not as good. Even despite this, Goku just can't beat him. I wonder why AT made it that way. He's like a hard counter. A natural predator, even. Goku is basically Superman-lite. Is Vegeta a living hunk of Kryptonite? The planet shares the same name. Maybe that's what AT is going for.

>in every way
They're gay, so no.

It was such a sad establishment of the villain, it might as well have ended there. Toyo put himself in a bad place with this one.

>Jobberfags with more Vegeta autism

Boring. Post your favorite girl.

Broly is undefeated against Vegeta.

>They're gay, so no.
One of their charming qualities, Vegeta is overrated. Zamasu literally saved the series.

>Zamasu literally saved the series.
More like killed the series well to 2ch at least.

Current Chop Suey isn't stronger than Radish

You already have. Also, when will Goku stop jobbing to his Prince? Is it a man-crush? Does he just throw the fights out of homo-lust? Maybe Zamasu caught the gay from the Carrot. What do you make of this?

Neat.

>overrated
Clearly not where his undefeated record against Goku is concerned. Too few seem to even recognize this simple truth. AT wasn't exactly making it difficult, yet there is such a resistance to an obvious fact (2-0). Rather curious, frankly.

>Goku was saving his first for Vegeta
You see? Gay for his 'rival'. Knew it. He keeps passing out to tempt Vegeta. Too bad for him the guy only has eyes for Bulma.

Fuck off faggot

>last thread isn't even at the bump limit yet
OP is a fucking retard.

Just like Goku.

Not OP but posts were deleted just now, as before it was over 500.

Goku won the first fight since he beat Vegeta in the beam struggle. Vegeta was gone for a while before he came back and started another one which he did win. They stopped their fight in the Buu saga saying they would continue it after they stopped Buu. So yeah it's 1-1

no just like your mum

Go suck Goku's cock already, you retard.

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

>What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

>At this point, I'm not very involved with it. I think going forward, I'll be more involved, but at this point in time, I actually receive more information from the anime team than I give to them. The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward.

>yfw your hi is too strong

>They're gay, so no.
Delete yourself

I would love to, just bring him to me and unzip him and I'll get down on my knees and open up my hatch and wait for his airplane to make its landing and dump its steamy hot load all in my mouth and down my throat sending little Goku spermies into my tummy.

I would like to suck Goku Black's cock more though because he's got that domineering alpha saiyan personality going on that just gives you a raging hard on.

>won the first fight
You sure you want to go this route, friend?

>won a power struggle
Did it KO Vegeta?

>gone for awhile
Were they under some manner of tournament rules by your reckoning? Wasn't a ring-out or something? Come now.

>stopped their fight
Goku certainly thoughts so. What a fool.

>1-1
Getting TKO'd in their first fight (then KO'd) and KO'd for his defenselessness makes it 2-0. Vegeta still undefeated against Goku. It is just the way of things.

Goku isn't my mother.

That's more a job for his fans. I'm unsure why they can't accept a fault in their hero. AT made him that way. His friends and family accept him for how he is (not how they wish he were). Why can't you do the same?

Zamasu, please.

>too strong
Pickle Man can handle her. He's dickless, but she's used to working with nothing as is, I suppose.

I'm not Billy Catman. If I were, I'd have already deleted Zammy for his incurable case of the gays.

*was it a
How careless.

>Those hi

Hi user

A-user...

>forgetting the comma
Poor form. Would you agree your girl would be happier with Vegeta? Also, you didn't finish your sentence. More to add?

Will Black continue to be jobbed even as Rose next chapter?

>Zamasu, please.

Was that meant for...?

Post your favourite page/panels

>Not saying Hi

Hi

Why is it that whenever I jerk off to goku and nut, and I go to take a piss that the toilet bowl fills with bubbles on the top, unlike when I take a regular piss instead of right after an ejaculation piss...

No, the post is gone now. Doesn't matter.

I don't know about favorites (too many to pick from). The whole pages is pretty neat.

So, yes?

is gohan going to get fucked by that idol now?
she's gonna blackmail him

*page

>get fucked
He certainly won't be doing the fucking.

>yfw when Krillin's kienzan cut through both Vegeta and Goku.

>Dat Goku

yes but she's gonna make him fuck her right?
"practicing lines" lmao

I'm actually really curious how he and Zamasu will be forced to fuse in the manga

It will be some stupid bullshit like making him go out on a date with her, then Videl will find out but everything will end up fine in the end.

!

>That neck

Fuck, Cell destroyed Vegeta

Ladies and gentlemen your multiversal tournament MVP

>Taking Goku's face in a causal setting during DBS and putting it in a tense situation during DBZ
Shit argument desu

I wonder what Goku sounds like when he orgasms and is moaning.

videl would make her join in

It's me Goku!

!

Honestly, that almost makes the scene better.

>Everyone struggle not getting killed by Freeza
> Goku shows up all :D

>Krillin's generic energy disc
Not much of an achievement, but I suppose it is better than nothing. Too bad he's achieved just that much with it. Vegeta immediately makes better use of it (though the result wasn't so great).

Too bad the result was just him as a broken heap unable to even speak.

No, he'll just be dominated. Like father like son.

Ah, yes. A foe Vegeta defeats. Too bad Goku lost to some dork with a needle. Good thing Vegeta hasn't made a ki needle technique to scare away any traces of a warrior from that sad excuse for a 'rival'.

Super is such a travesty.

Indeed. He finally overcame the Goku in his design. Took long enough.

Would Goku be able to find his sex drive for his princess? He'd still get dominated, but at least he wouldn't be kiss-less.

It must be frustrating to know you'll forever be stuck with a foe who cannot defeat you. AT is spiteful. Cursing Vegeta with victory, yet never letting him enjoy it.

Very amusing.

Impressive how 18 puts up a better fight than Goku with less of a power advantage. Perhaps she should teach Goku, too.

This one is great

>Power level of 10000 at birth
>Gohans sperm went super Saiyan before it was even born

Why do people like this Roid rage monster?

Where the guy I was arguing with about Goku's plan being stupid.

You win, man. I accept my defeat just like Goku did against Cell

Goku did a good plan but I still believe he was overconfident, besides that, you were right.

and then it turns out Majin Buu is still alive making this worthless. Top kek.

50x0 i still 0

Meh. Vegeta did it better. Goku wasn't even able to scratch his nose (or speak). Buu isn't very thorough.

Too bad Goku isn't so capable against Vegeta. Good thing Buu didn't make the mistake of absorbing Goku. He would have found a way to throw the fight against Vegeta.

>female Goku
What a tragedy that would make for. Vegeta would still only have eyes for Bulma. Goku would pine for a Prince who has only interest enough in her to leave her a pile of bone dust in a low level trash bag.

Shit I really LOVE this fight. Toyotaro is truly our guy, he understand how Toriyama's (a GAG manga artist) mind works

Here's the official list of good Dragon Ball movies:
Deadzone
Battle of Gods
...that's it.

>SS3
What a bad deal. Goku gets something of an exclusive and it is worthless. Can't even beat Vegeta with it. Seeing him try and fail with that would have been heart-breaking.

Top kek

Meanwhile with Goku.

>bog is good
shit taste

Part of the reason why I love Jaco so much is because even though he's relatively weak, h's still useful because of the fact he has a ship to take people places, plus his sight helped against Frost, and bringing up Hit disappearing made the Galactic King bring up the time skip

>Here's the official list of good Dragon Ball movies:

Battle of Gods>History of Trunks>Resurrection of F>Yo Son Goku and his friends return>Bardock Father of Goku

The rest are shit

I have no idea what's happening in this thread, but Vegeta is 2-0 against Kekarot

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Vegeta (even as a girl) would sooner go after Bulma than Goku. Goku just can't win.

>impossible
Did Goku forget about the kai version?

A good thing for Champ that Goku wasn't on his team in place of Hit. Vegeta would have trounced him.

Putting aside the help from friends to get this far, where is this fight when Goku needs it against Vegeta? He just can't seem to find his footing. Hell, he might have lost even when he first got SSG against SS2 Vegeta. Trip, fall on his own fist and get KO'd. Sad.

Just so.

History of Trunks, Bardock, and Yo Son Goku and Friends aren't movies though. But still:

Battle of Gods=History of Trunks>Bardock Father of Goku>Yo Son Goku and his friends return>Resurrection of F

God dammit I hear the TFS voice when I read these edits

Nah. Vegeta is just repressing homosexual urges for goku. If Goku was female he'd be all over that