Naruto

Best boy Shikamaru getting his own arc.

And he's finally gonna fuck Temari.

Anyone else watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbU7CLggECA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Nruto SHITPUDDEN hasn't ended
Are people even watching this? Why would they this to themselves.
Check mine digits!

im watching, its pretty cool that they are going for SoL direction slowly but surely

Still surreal to see your OTP come true after all these years

Probably just transitioning for when borito comes out.

How come these filler episodes have had better production values than the average in the actual show?

>Anyone else watching?
>naruto anime
Nope

Naruto isn't in it anymore

Shikamaru is indeed best boy, but not even that can make me return to nurutu

they foreshadowed the fuck out
youtube.com/watch?v=AbU7CLggECA
also he is major pimp even better than Sauce

Filler arc with Shikamaru and Temari couple antics? Spoonfeed me, which episodes?
The artists put more effort into what they want to draw. If the artists like what they're doing, it'll show.

Right now. Start of shikamaru epilogue arc. He's gonna get Temari wet as hell by the end of the arc. Temari literally has a moment where she can't control herself in front of the shadow-dick

Usually Naruto fillers are comedy shit, but the new somewhat more serious ones really work.
I hope we get more from young adult Naruto.

Tuning in again just for these two.They were my OTP even after I didn't really follow the show anymore.

It seems they are going full SoL with this, which makes sense actually. The actual plot is over and the Bort manga hasn't even passed the movie's plot. So they might as well make comfy filler about random characters. I'm assuming there's gonna be a SaiXIno arc after this based on the OP

Wait, you telling me what I saw coming maybe like 15 years ago still hasn't happened?

It has, just not in the anime.

I think enough people are watching it for them to continue to bother with the filler. They're gonna milk it for as long as they can though.

>naruto literally looks older and his bright n optimistic young face is gone

depressing

I'm going to watch it right now.
I hope to see both of them in Konoha Hiden episodes, they both were very cute

because it's based off some spinoff novels

it's actually based off a novel about Shikamaru
Sai and Ino have a scene in the novel at the climax of Shikamaru's novel

well, this time these episodes are based on the novel, so at least they should have better writing

I shipped the hell out of them when I still was into Nurutu 7-8 years ago, it was oddly satisfying to see that they banged in the end. Maybe I'll watch these episodes.

the new ED is pretty disappointing

I will watch it once someone makes a chart to avoid all the filler episodes of the anime, not counting the ones after the last fight since those are canon filler.

Laziest thing ever.

If either Naruto or Sasuke are in it at all then no thanks. Two of the most unlikeable protagonists I've ever come across.

But only one of those even wanted him. And that was after she spilled spaghetti for Sauce.

Technically it's ended. Now they're just adapting novels until the new series starts in April.

They're adapting 3 novels. They've already done Sauce's story. Now it's Shikamaru's and finally they'll be doing the one where everyone prepares for Naruto and Hinata's wedding

The ride will never end

>spilled spaghetti
It's been a while but if I recall she just thought he was cute once. Based Temari saw his personality was shit and proved her patrician taste going for Shikamaru instead.

adult naruto is genuinely one of the worst designs l've ever seen

this haircut is tragic

When's that OVA going to get leaked anyway?

>light novels
>better writing

Get back to your containment general, narutards.

go shitpost in the kyoanus threads

Theres a containment general??

Yeah, on /vg/. It's just shitposting at this point, though.

And never again showed any interest in him, as it should be.

I thought it was nice.

What's Tayuya doing there? Isn't she busy getting pimped out and raped because of Kabuto?

Did anyone else notice the music when he went to Asuma's grave? It was fucking sick as hell.

Its full of actual homosexuals fantasizing about side characters.
We need more naruto threads on Sup Forums

Well, we are not allowed to like any girl besides Hinata in there, so everyone is turning prison gay.

>naruto threads on Sup Forums
Good luck with that.

Go away, pinkshitfag. They don't want any.

What the fuck did they do to her sweet dress? Why tf did she revert to her little chuunin outfit?

PS the +3 doujin of shikatem is godlike if you like them.

> mfw this is true
Just look what happened to Tobirama poster, at first he was like "fucking Uchiha shits" but then he went "please squirt your watergun all over me daddy"
Some of us now ships BoruMitsu because of Wataru's NaruSara doujins

Your call Sup Forums

Fuck off, pinkshitfag.

Remember user that had that sleepover that sounded really, really gay, and said he wanted an alternate universe where all of the boys in Boruto's generations fucked one another? But it wasn't gay to want that though.

I remember
>yeah we had sleepover and sucked each other off but Thats perfectly normal and not gay haha

Bump.

id srsly go over there if it was a regular naruto thread like we have here
I just wana talk abt naruto not read their homosexual fantasies

You can talk about Naruto. Please save us from the gay.

It seems like theyve been doing this since the beginning of time in those threads.
What if we just start a /naruto containment gen/ for Sup Forums every now and then. Id rather see people talk shit abt naruto than go to vg

What we NEED is an /ag/ for every anime and manga on this board.

Yeah it's only gotten worse because we've already discussed almost every aspect of the series so it's kind of run dry. If we get some fresh posters with fresh ideas it really helps.

I agree with this user. But I've had fun so far in /nsunsg/ even with the autism and faggotry so I'll take what I can get.