Why do interracial relationships bother you so much...

Why do interracial relationships bother you so much? Can't you just not date someone of a different ethnicity if you don't want to?

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is why it bothers me. look at this disgusting shit. you will never get the white features back

Who pays foe the mong offspring when Taivarious and Jamal go awol as fathers?

Not OP..

But it's not your child?

If he pays taxes he sure does.

>Soros paid billions of dollars for low-quality threads like these

>why does [degeneracy] bother you
miscegenation
sodomy
transgenderism
pedophilia
beastiality
etc

being "bothered" by degeneracy is the sign of a civilized man

beauty and perfection, can't get that mixing races. also IQ, but go mix with a primitive race, keep your children's IQ low, the world needs janitors too

but it's in the gene pool forever user, a mistake.

Because they and their offspring make society shitter and their mere presence influences others who may be politically neutral to race mix too.

Because white + non white = non white. And who do non whites vote for? Not to mention they're generally ugly, just look at that Polish bitch's kid.

Whites are only 9% of the world, only a beta faggot would accept someone taking their women and lowering that percent.

Anal sex is pretty cool tho

Is ethnicity really that useful for determining if or not someone will be successful?

I'm jealous of their qt east aryan gf

Black people are genetically stupid.

Even when raised in by affluent white parents their average IQ is still 15 points (a whole standard deviation in IQ) lower than whites.
pic related and source.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf
So if every single white person reproduced with a black person, then in one generation the average IQ would go from 100 down to 92-93.

This would be toxic to human progress. Nigger's low IQ genes drag the rest of humanity down and must be kept as seperate and out of circulation as possible. They're like a vat of toxic waste in humanity's gene pool. the vat needs to be kept as waterproof as possible or their low IQ genes will leak out and go into full cirulation and shit up the rest of humanity.

And btw, this applies to east asians and other ethnicities too. ANY race breeding with a nigger is a bad thing , apart from say Aboriginals.
That's why it's bad when people fuck niggers.

This is an abomination, born into a irrevocable state of filth

>All these meme answers
Most people don't see the bigger picture of race mixing, for starters it's an agenda pushed to kill identity, nations and international trade because that can't happen without different nations with different people. People think that we will all become the same race but that statistically and mathematically does not make sense because Aryans are so few and will die out while pure Africans and mongoloids will still live along with Caucasian sub races. Why aryan? Because they are the only people who have took a genuine stand against the corruption and destruction of the world.
Now comes the even much more important and metaphysical part, our races are biologically different but, and this is incredibly important. They are spiritually different, the Aryan has a spirit of western philosophy, ambition, innovation and exploration while the Semitic has a spirit of egalitarianism materialism and a corrupted democracy,
>This is just some dumb pseudo science!
No it's a very serious and spiritual philosophical question, look at history and tell me why it repeats itself. It's because ideas don't die in a pure racial spirit and living nodes will rise again with the same values as their ancestors.
>Why are whites being targeted you paranoid schizo?
Like I said because their racial spirit contradicts with the Semitic one, they have to exist separately or murder each other. Jews know this and play the long plan as a collective.
Once we die the people that are left will become like stock, for the elite to use as a pedestal to ascend in a new form of being or go to a different planet leaving the destroyed planet and people behind.
How can you not see this?

Also it's worth noting that I don't mind inter racial relationships that much, what bothers me is the materialistic choice to have a child with a split racial spirit and no identity.

Miscegenation is racial genocide. A beautiful European girl mixing with a negroid means her beautiful bloodline ends there. How can you really stand there and be okay with a bastard child who is also prone to develop mental illness and feelings of not belonging to either race because of racial ambiguity? The beautiful European should have chosen a European man of her level to produce more beautiful Europeans, while also securing the existence of her race.

So every thread ever made is a shill thread you retarded fucking retard dumb retard shit flinging retard?

Meh, generally speaking, black guys can only get fat and ugly chicks, so I don't care and those types of women eventually learn the hard way.

>Why do interracial relationships bother you so much?
They don't. Where the White race is concerned, quality >>>>>> quantity

I dunno but I find Indian women supremely attractive. I can't resist that curry puss and those dark eyes. I know they get really ugly in old age but young Indian women are god tier.

>tfw dating a southern Italian women

so close yet so far

Sup Forums is too small minded to understand this

>Why aryan? Because they are the only people who have took a genuine stand against the corruption and destruction of the world.

aryan race IS the corruption and destruction of this world. i had a good laugh at this m8. thanks for the laugh.

>one example
Look at the races as a whole and tell me where each of them clusters. Do nigs cluster into the middle class? Do whites cluster into poverty? No to both.

Black or white, the average person is average. In this way, the ethnic model of success is useful. Can the model be wrong once? Yes. If you run the model 1000 times, will it be wrong most of the time? Probably not.

Why are white leftists so obsessed with BM/WM relationships and other forms sexual self-humiliation like that Antifa guy who paid girls to shit on him?

Is this a consequence of broader American social dysgenics that encourages mentally ill and otherwise deficient parents to have children?

I dont mind different ethnicity, but niggers are not human, and bestiality is gross and degenerate.

Yes Swedes, Danes and Norwegians have truly been a unique force of evil on the world stage.

My girlfriend is Lebanese but looks white and I'm fully white does this trigger Sup Forums?
>btw she's having muh baby

kys nigger and take out a few coalburners as well

speaking personally, I don't really care about race mixing as long as it isn't with niggers. They're the only ones who really damage our race.

but even mainstream Sup Forums probably doesn't care about lebanese since genetically they're essentially mediterranean and only culturally seperate from us.

however if you're raising your kids muslim then that is cucked and you're betraying your ancestors for some pussy

Why would you presume the trash Left has anything close to altruistic intent when they promote miscegenation? They do it because that's their mental spank bank material, in addition to wearing diapers and shit fetishes and having people step on their balls.

They post it here because they love the abuse we give them and probably whack as they type.

>Can't you just not date someone of a different ethnicity if you don't want to?
Yes and this is what most people do. It's normal. Therefore interracial is abnormal, and what is abnormal is more likely to be detrimental than what is normal, evolutionarily speaking. I'm not saying that's always the case but obviously what the average person does works as far as reproducing goes and being neurotypical or harboring stigmas serves to keep things working. If you concede race exists then surely you arrived at that conclusion via evolutionary thought, and you should apply that same line of thinking to interracial relationships. All kinds of racial relationships, not just disgusting fetishist racemixers.

You're a retard. This is a beautiful child who literally did nothing wrong.

Don't bother me lad. Roasties can do as they please, I'm more for motivating men to not pick up the pieces when they inevitabley pay the toll. Actions have consequences.

go fuck yourself you mixed mulatto mutt. mixed people are fucked from birth. extreme identity issues. ugly features. retarded parents, and more.

The results are still the same, the partial or whole destruction of a population.

What the fuck is white anyway? Are potato eating micks white, what about slavskins are they white? If you live in America and you’re white you’re a mongrel. White is just another term for the dominant culture in America at any given time. Metzos will be white in 50 years.