What are some characters from which we could learn things?

What are some characters from which we could learn things?

I feel Speedwagon teaches you to be a better friend

Speedwagon taught me how to not mug someone.

Friendship doesn't exist, moron.

Never stop believing

Edgy.

Arguments: 0 : the post

Just because you've never experienced something doesn't mean it isn't real

No, people are your friends only when you can give them something, once your resources run dry, everyone fucks off and doesn't want to know about your existence, unless that's what you mean by friendship.

see

>people are your friends only when

so you concede that people can be friends
so friendship exists
I don't even need to read the rest you just defeated yourself nerd

You sure at least try reading the whole post.

you sure at least proofread your posts kid

Well, you can barely speak English, so I wouldn't expect you to understand anything I'm saying.

the rest of your post is just edgy whining and doesn't contradict the existence of friendship, you just posit your own definition of it.

again, you defeated yourself.

While belief is a powerful force, untapped, fervent belief with no limits is dangerous.

>you just posit your own definition of it.
No, there's accepted definition of friendship is when people hang out with you or do shit for you just because without asking for anything, that's the idea people have in their mind when they talk about friendship. My understanding is that no one realizes that nobody's is friends with anyone "just because", there's always a resource, something to gain from hanging out with you, not the company of you, just your shit. But people thing it's just because they're such an awesome person that people like them and hang out with them. My definition is not a definition of friendship, just the interactions that arise when someone wants someone else's shit in any form and that's not friendship in the general sense.

Even if I get /fit/ I'll still be unbearably autistic

>he doesn't believe in the power of friendhsip
stupid perfect chojin

Wow user, you figured out that all human relationships are built upon a desire for mutual satisfaction. Good job!

Utilitarianism is not absolute, emotions and connections can push to altruism.
You have no proof of the contrary

>altruism.
Doesn't exist, there's always something to gain. Nobody is going to do shit unless they get something tangible or something intangible that can be turned into something tangible down the line.

Being conscious of how others see you is okay, but not too much

You are assuming all of humanity to be purely rational. Big assumption right there.
Also, just saying it doesn't exist is no proof

Can you prove that God exists?

Altruism might not exist if you take it literally, because what motivates them might be the feeling of accomplishment or something, but that doesn't make it invalid. Altruism as a concept is helping out where there is no immediate benefit, and you do it out of your own will.
That's why people donate to charities, because they believe it helps. Now it helps something they agree with often, which you might consider an ulterior motive, but oftentimes it's not something that benefits you directly.
In other words, there is altruism in the sense that people are willing to help others for their own convictions.

Of course you could argue that Gates donates money and runs charities out of the PR angle, but is it really that far-fetched of an idea that he might simply enjoy using his wealth for good?

its a big step for a lot of autists

God is a metaphysical entity. To prove his existence one would either need omniscience or the ability to see beyond observable existence itself .

If you're willing to do the comparaison, in what ways is altruism outside our universe?

>you will never have a best buddy like Johnathan/Joseph and SpeedWeed

You can't prove God doesn't exist, which is why the entire debate is idiotic. Agnosticsm or Apatheism are the only rational routes

For cold prevention, just remember: hand gargle!

Human relationships are simple, user. We seek warmth and companionship above all else. If a friend were to become homeless, dirt poor and riddled with debts, I would still take him in and try to get him on his feet. He would do the same for me. Not because of the expectation of me eventually returning the favour, but because a friend in need is a friend indeed.

We all need some help to get through our lives user, and providing that help is what empathy is. The cynic in you can always boil it down to "well you do it because you expect something in return", but there is a beauty in the expectancy between people to help each other out.

It shows faith in your fellow man.