Goblin Slayer Thread

What would you fix about this series?
>Priestess
>Character Design

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51539792.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good writing.

nothing, i really like it so far so i cant point out a thing without sounding like a little bitch

They try to make us care for the underdeveloped characters that are raped.

this

Priestess is perfect. Character design is good except for elf archer. Needs tits and to lose her silly short shorts

Everything else is great. It's tacticool fantasy with goblin slayer operating operationally. What's not to like?

Needs more chapters faster.

More rape

>remove harem
>rapemove priestess

More rape but with GS doing the actual raping

>needs tits
>lose her silly short shorts
Why are you such a faggot user?

but elf wasn'T raped yet
and I doubt she will develop much more

Kind of a nitpick user. I don't think they really tried to make us care that much. I think they just did that to partially illustrate why goblins are a problem. They are dangerous enough to really bone inexperienced adventurers.

Makes me want to play dark souls or DOOM most of the time. So it's good.

>lets remove a not useless support character that actually has personality disagrees with the MC and learns from him and her mistakes on top of reflecting of them

It's not a generic harem where they all want to jump his bones, they want to give him peace and healing.

It's too early to say anything needs fixing. Unless someone knows where I can read past chapter 8.

It's called goblin slayer. It's about a guy that is obsessed with killing goblins. I don't know what people are expecting here.

Oh yeah, and I'd make the guy not a manlet so manlets don't get any funny ideas about being useful in any situation.

This. You want to make something good? Remove cute characters that are there for the sake of being cute.

somebody passed me the link to download the 1 vol of the LN translated, i want to post it here but im sure yen press is gonna take it down after that
meh im sure its gonna be take down soon enough no matter what i do

GS is 1,65 meters tall and lizard priest who looks massive in the manga is about 1,75

more rape and all the girls people waifu over get goblin'd within a few chapters after their introduction

Characters being raped for the sake of shock value is a horrible writing decision.

just do it

meh i know alot of people are searching for it, if enough people ask il do it
just dont want the link go to waste

>>>/polgbt/

>5' 5"

Exactly. A manlet.

Careful user, you'll trigger the waifufags

thread

wow everyone of them is a fucking manlet

>waifufags
fuck them. They're cancer.

Many people in the middle ages were short due to sickness, disease, lack of sanitation and malnutrition.

I imagine the men would all be 6 foot minimum if all the above were addressed since birth.

I still wonder why Sup Forums cares too much about height when we all don't go outside or are attractive enough for height to actually matter anyway.

GS full DOOMguy

Isn't it 90% of this board?

But most of these 90% are just benign tumor

what's this meme from? I keep seeing it everywhere

Even i'm taller that GS, what the fuck.

Sup Forums

Who else?

Actually, it's good to be a manlet as GS. He would have trouble moving inside the goblins' caves if he was very tall.

Oh oh fuck that pic is good

I wouldn't let it degenerate into haremshit and GS would be an older man with beard, not generic shonenshit character #2234

How does he eat like that

I'll add more gob rape.

Goblin Slayer is the Dark Souls of anime

Make Priestess lose the GSbowl hard (with tears)/have a new character steal GS completely.

More like makes you to play dark messiah you dingus

Not gonna lie, no matter how non important a girl is in any anime series i alwasy feel a little bad for them, if they are innocent that is.
It was way harder to read Terra Formars then it should have been.
I can't even call it moralfagging because once i deem a character trash i just wanna see them go as fast as possible.

berserk is the dark souls of anime, almost every enemy got his inspiration from berserk
goblin slayer is the Darkest Dungeon of anime

I'd make it so Slow Press doesn't have the license so it open up to the fan translator free market. Reputable group like Baka Tsuki or Nanodesu can probably release twice as fast as Slow Press.

Priestess needs to meet a horrific end by a group of generic goblins which the GS eventually witnesses. All that hatred becomes reaffirmed as it swells within' his chest a 100-fold, the art turns super grotesque as you view the GS become a vicious predatorial monster, ripping and tearing away at the goblin horde without pity, without mercy and with barbarous cruelty you see that even the inhuman creatures spark up in fear.

Just an excuse to draw some edgy shit. He's the kind of character with a questionable morality, he'd almost be villainous if it weren't for the fact he solely kills goblins.

not-Guts is in this series too though

>It was way harder to read Terra Formars

The girls get raped by the roaches?

>and GS would be an older man with beard, not generic shonenshit character #2234

Well you have the dwarf to fulfill your needs. And how is GS generic? I'm guessing you mean in design which doesn't really matter since hes always wearing his armor.

Without helmet he's just another generic anime pretty boy

I feel like they took a little bit of inspiration from Berserk when they drew that scene.

>The roaches primary targets when they attack are in order
#1 The transformed humans
#2 Hostiles with weapons in hand
#3 Women_____
Figur out the rest

>a little

Berserk was my very first thought when I saw that scene, I figured it was a very obvious attempt to pay homage.

What game is that from? It looks interesting.

Stellaris i think

Why are Western arts so bad? Those women are not even rapewrothy

Yeah, like that one chapter where the moth girl views Guts as some sorta monstrous creature.

I planned on reading this once it started to stack up on chapters, is there anymore scenes like that where we see GS as a monster in his own right?

Can't recall to well but I'm sure there is.

Who cares, his personality ain't a lifeless brick like other generic anime pretty boys anyway.

I still can't get over the harem shit, it started off extremely strong

I pray it doesn't become a haremshit series.

Who cares since its not like its drowning in those scenes any way.

Wait, it actually went full haremshit?

I did hear that in the novels every girl had the hots for him and when he got unmasked they went all "kyaaaahh~" knowing GS's autism he'll probably ignore it for a while but at least a few steps into harem garbage is never a good sign since it will obviously fuck up the final arcs with forced multiromance

God. Fucking. Damn it.

I was hyped for this series as something new and exciting. I really liked the setting and how it took a more realistic, albeit dark approach on the clique Jap western fantasy theme.

Now I realise that it's going to devolve into edgy dark shit mixed with classic haremshit where the protag never gets with any of the girls because he's autistic.
GS has a good reason to not fall for any of the girls but there isn't really any excuse for so many girls falling for him.

The bitches haven't swooned or any romance novel shit. They all love him in the way you easily fall in love with a disabled puppy. Kinda a "Goddam look at this poor motherfucker, there's some good guy-ness under all the PTSD, gotta help him."

This is how it starts though.
It should have stopped at the Priestess, childhood friend and Guildmarm. Childhood friend and Guildmarm have known him the longest and he saved the priestess.
Everything else is just unnecessary extra to pander to otakus and waifufags.

Well, if the guy is handsome and cool why wouln't girls like him?

he is %100 right, if it got popular enough it wilt start having harem elements to make bank

everyone sells out in the end

Fpbp

This, haremshit ruins as always.

You know, I would actually give a shit about characters if the author bothered to give them a real name and not shoehorn some sappy backstory right at the beginning for characters just before they die or some shit (weak way of having character depth).

Set it in runescape and introduce him to the dwarven multicannon

>What would you fix about this series?
>Priestess

No he isn't. Almost every novel you find will have fanservice to a degree. Besides this series made the top 5 in newest LN of 2016 with 3 volumes out and no harem stuff has been in the forefront.

People are wary not to sound like spoonfeed beggars, just post and people will say their appreciation

To be fair it's not like the LN's author is overflowing with artistic talent and imagination to begin with. He probably looks generic because the art itself is generic

Man whatever. Tits make everything better.

The number of chapters

You cheeky cunt

the chapters or pages where he describes his hatred for the goblins are the only thing we see so far in GS.

Nigga I'm too old for this shit but Priestess is raising flags left and right ever since Volume 1's end.

hmmm
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51539792.html

>Peeling an ear of corn
>Giving a boy tips on sword combat

Good guy goblin slayer.

>more Elf
That's the good stuff

pls gib summary of Volumes 2 and 3 cause only V1 is stored in has Goddess.

I want to crawl back into bed and sleep in with this elf.

W-what does Goblin Slayer make the girls do with the bloody rags?

>make it Isekai
>more rape of unimportant side-characters to fuel whiteknight rage or pander to degenerate rapists tendencies in reader
>Priestess chan is 6'2" 250lbs full plate kite shield warhammer wielding warpriest
>Knife ears get briefly gobbedfor being a tree hugger arrogant twat, just ripped clothes and the tip in before rescue would do
>endgame of all these women making GS soft and slip up royally

Why american police being niggalin slayer

THIS, THIS IS WHAT YOU PEOPLE REFUSES TO RAPE.
Fucking hell man, I'm no human but I fuck her senseless.

Fuck, I meant I'm no goblin.

cuz nigga is goblin

>nigga
>goblin

nigga doesnt rape girls though

Ok, Merkel.

Too late gob scum, the party carriage will be there soon