Was Trump right to fire this melodramatic faggot?

Was Trump right to fire this melodramatic faggot?

lol what a faggot

Someone is prepping him for a public office.

What a gay

In jail with my bull. Hope my anus will be useful. Reassuring to see big black cock standing tall even in cold shower.

Should have fired him day one desu

God he pisses me the fuck off. "Lady Liberty standing tall even in rough weather!" What a fucking queer. Just change political parties already, you queer. Nobody's buying your faggy little book.

He’s probably gonna run for Gillibrand’s seat in New York since she plans on running for President.

This guy is weird

It's literally and figuratively partly cloudy, faggot.

Kek

His tweets/posts are pretty kino 2bh

Bump. Anons are jealous of his height.

yes
he publicly pre-exonerated a guilty woman of her crimes and no one cared
he should be tried for treason

President Comey will be a reality one day. The same day Texas will turn democrat.

Yes.

I'm so glad this weird, bitchy nigger is on Twitter to show the world what he's like.

Kek

HES A REAL SNOWFLAKE FOR BEING HEAD OF THE FBI

Watch Mike BTFO Jimmy
its fucking hilarious
1/4

2/4

All C-SPAN clips
he goes on for a few more
3/4

What a lovely Masonic gift depicting a pagan goddess. Reassuring to look at large pagan statues. -Mey

Then this guy
>HUR DUR C-SPAN fake news HURRR DURRRR
hahahaha this timeline

4/4

if he was smoking, he'd win a french indie movie award

"Rough weather" --- trump said "calm before the storm"...

how did you not think of this

I would kill for a Comey v Trump showdown in 2020

Real people won't buy his book. The group grooming him will buy almost all of them. Book sales have been a way to launder funneled money straight into politicians and crook's pockets for decades now.

This. Wtf, man.

Yes. He expected a Clinton Presidency and a pat on the head. Instead he's out on his ass and may be roped in as part of the IG probe.

COMEY COULDN'T TAKE 5 MINUTES

HES A GIANT PUSSY WE KNOW WHAT DRUMPF DOES WITH THOSE

>If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best. -- James Comey

What a faggot