Why do conservashit drumpfkins constantly vote against there own economic interests

why do conservashit drumpfkins constantly vote against there own economic interests

look how much the middle and lower class is going to be gutted with this new tax bill

are you all fucking retarded or something

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/extra/daily-videos/study-guide-what-is-in-the-gop-tax-bill/
pbs.org/…/how-the-senate-tax-bill-affects-rich-…
cbo.gov/…/…/reconciliationrecommendationssfc.pdf
cbo.gov/…/115th-c…/reports/53333-wydenletter.pdf
pgpf.org/…/understanding-…/what-is-the-byrd-rule
forbes.com/…/senate-releases-its-tax-bill-how…/…
taxplancalculator.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans are retarded

Because they're idiots

Poor people are democrats. Looks like I'm gonna get about 2k.

Thanks Trump.

Trudeau is your prime minister, you don't get a say in this leaf.

Paid shills.

He says as he voted a zog back billionare to destroy the middle and lower working class

GG you fucking brainlets

>shill

no seriously how can you defend tax cuts for billionaires while the working class suffers like this from the new tax bill?

well, you better stop being a fucking loser by 2027 then.

Rectum

this.

>tax plan gives you 10 years to either marry and jointly pay less taxes or work your ass off to get above 75k
>deregulation
>insane market confidence

sorry if you can't do this in 10 years, you should fucking kill yourself.

Spotted the chosenite.

>source: pbs.org/newshour/extra/daily-videos/study-guide-what-is-in-the-gop-tax-bill/
>But what the CBO did is different. It didn’t just look at the tax cuts. It looked at the net effect, because, William, this bill is so large that it would likely trigger automatic spending cuts in various programs.
>So, the CBO said, OK, let’s look at the combined effect of those two things, how your taxes would change under this bill, plus any benefits you get, any government programs that you get, any loss you would see from spending cuts.

fudged numbers, shitty chart
they have no idea what programs will be cut yet

its a fair tax, THOSE WHO PAY THE MOST TAXES GET THE BIGGEST TAX BREAK.

why is this so hard for libs to understand.....

because they're poor and can't understand basic arithmetic, which is why they're poor. vicious cycle.

Already seen this shitty meme blown the fuck out several times, so I'll just copy and paste at this point.

This widely shared chart, put out originally by PBS, is misleading. This chart does NOT show the changes in taxes paid by each income group under the new tax bill. Here’s a brief background:
-First, ignore the column for 2027. The tax cuts expire at the end of 2025, so anything after that reverts to the previous laws. The reason for this is that under the Byrd Rule, Senate bills with less than 60 votes can’t add to the deficit beyond 10 years. So, this tax bill sunsets at that point, because they didn’t have 60 votes and any Senator could have blocked the bill without that provision. But, there’s no restrictions on extending it at a later date, and it’s doubtful Congress would let middle class taxes rise in an election year. Or, more likely, there will be further changes to the tax code before then anyway.
-The PBS chart is derived from page 10 of the recent CBO report. This section includes a chart which breaks down, by income group, the estimated changes in net federal revenue and spending. This is NOT the same as each group’s tax bill. The label for this chart is wrong, and different from the original CBO chart.
-The reason the poorest income groups are in the red, is primarily because the CBO estimated less federal spending, relative to taxes collected, on those groups. Their taxes are NOT going up.

-Why is the CBO estimating a reduction in spending on lower incomes? Mostly because of anticipated reductions in Medicaid stemming from the provision in the tax bill which eliminates the individual mandate. Many people now forced to buy health insurance (and receive federal subsidies if they are poor) will choose not to. Thus, less in federal subsidies combined with the fact the poor usually pay no income tax (and therefore can’t receive much relief in cuts) gives the “red” on the chart. Again, this doesn’t mean they pay more in taxes, just that the net federal revenue vs spending is decreasing.
-The fact remains, if you are a middle class working family or individual, you’ll most likely receive a tax cut. It’s true that many personal exemptions and some other deductions go away, but the standard deduction gets doubled to $12,700 ($24,000 for married couples). That alone will benefit most filers (could you come up with more than $24k in personal exemptions?). The child credit is also doubled to $2,000 per child. Most of the brackets are lowered. Thus, most people will pay less in federal taxes.
-The bottom income groups won’t receive much of a cut because they don’t owe much or any income tax. For instance, the child credit doesn’t help a family earning $15,000 because they’d already be able to lower their taxable income to zero.
pbs.org/…/how-the-senate-tax-bill-affects-rich-…
cbo.gov/…/…/reconciliationrecommendationssfc.pdf
cbo.gov/…/115th-c…/reports/53333-wydenletter.pdf
pgpf.org/…/understanding-…/what-is-the-byrd-rule
forbes.com/…/senate-releases-its-tax-bill-how…/…

>Poor cucks squabbling about a couple hundred lost or gained per year.

Betas. Learn a trade, become a handyman/contractor and only accept personal checks or cash from clients.

>buying into the meme that money matters above all else, including nationality and sovereignty

>Mostly because of anticipated reductions in Medicaid stemming from the provision in the tax bill which eliminates the individual mandate.
Trump ran promising no cuts to Medicaid, though. Bernie Sanders made the Republicans admit that they're using this tax bill to create a deficit to cut Medicaid/Medicare/Social Security.

Why do they need a tax cut? Cutting taxes when the economy is good goes against conventional economic wisdom.

Good thing this tax bill harms the self-employed, huh?

So I guess Trump is going to give away all his money to help poor white Americans in Appalachia, right?

learn to spell nigger, plus economy would be much greater if nobody fed you welfare monkeys

>stemming from the provision in the tax bill which eliminates the individual mandate

They aren't cutting Medicaid, they are allowing people to not have insurance if they want, which will lower the number of people who go on medicaid.

Medicaid itself isn't getting cut you moron. Bernie also hasn't done anything of value in his entire time in office, stop fabricating stories to make him less pointless.

This chart has nothing to do with the tax cuts. It's "GUESSING" what health insurance cost increases or other changes in benefits MIGHT happen in the future. The actual tax cuts save us all thousands. See pic related.

Go fuck yourself.

SAGE

And fuck you all if you reply without typing SAGE

Trudeau is bankrupting your country, meanwhile, our countries economy is hitting record levels. Sorry maple nigger.

a guy with an ass for a flag calls us retarded
fake post from a fake person

Obamacare sucks (Obama should have gone for single payer) but the individual mandate is necessary for it to work.

This graph isnt real...

Its not really a guess, honestly. The tax cuts create a huge deficit; the only way they could fix that is by cutting programs.

That's nice. It doesn't change the fact that it isn't cutting medicaid.

I also don't see why I should have to subsidize a shitty police.

In what way were these figures conceived

Sorry, but they are completely incorrect figures. The CBO report right on page two says they refused to incorporate the net economic benefits and growth FROM the lower taxes into their calculations "because of time constraints"

Pull the PDF yourself from the CBO and see, right at the bottom of page two it says that.

In effect they're using Obama's miserable 1.5% GDP growth of last year to gauge everything instead of Trump's current 3.3% GDP growth rate. In effect: shitty, inaccurate numbers. Complete bullshit.

If you want to see how much you'll save or lose in the new tax bills use taxplancalculator.com

Here's my example in pic related

And SAGE this stupid fucking thread

Maybe this extreme simplification can help you comprehend what I mean

But you didn't even respond to my point.

The deficit created by these cuts has to be filled by something.

Its great that you'll save money but shitty that you'll likely have to spend it on things that used to be socially provided.

What's the real net benefit?

Fuck I mean this image

The CBO is using Obama's 1.5% GDP growth to claim the deficit created will be as large as it is. In reality Trump is already approaching high 3% GDP growth, probably 4% next year. This will lead to a surplus see pic related in this post:

By the way I don't take a SINGLE DIME of taxpayer assistance. No Obamacare subsidies, no food stamps, no welfare, and my property taxes exceed the cost of my kids public school. Don't EVER accuse me of being a fucking gibsmedat

The welfare nigger, the SJW, and those contributing to high tax states will suffer. We won't, but thanks for the concern trolling. I'm buying myself and my kids new ARs with the savings.

No, they won't. Stop contributing to his meme. NOBODY will suffer except linousline liberal elites in NYC and SF.

The poor AND middle class AND many rich are ALL getting huge tax cuts, and not a single GIBS is being rolled back (EITC IS STILL PRESENT, etc)

Goddamn user, almonds activated

Better tax cut thread

>Poor people are democrats.
Sure kid. That's why so many democrats live in CA and NY. KYS for being so stupid.