We need to kill the nest

Marxists have infiltrated every single facet of our lives, ust consider the toxic feminazi or SJW influence that has infected...

>Law enforcement
>Politics Left and Right and Centre
>The military, especially the officer class
>The Press
>The Media
>The sporting world
>Culture, the arts, TV, video games, movies etc
>Healthcare
>Social media
>The tech world

And how have they managed to do this so effectively?

They own ACADEMIA, the schools, colleges and universities have been effectively turned into commie nurseries where they hatch millions of good Marxists who then swarm into society and flood every single place where power and influence can be found.

It is estimated that 72% of all college who identify with a political ideology and university graduates lean to the left politically, as few as 9% are right wing with the remainder identifying as centrists.

This is where we are losing the war, this is where we must take the fight, we need to focus on these institutions because if we don't our societies will have no way to prevent them taking over, at current rates it's only a matter of time before every single politician, TV executive, police chief, General, doctor, teacher and billionaire will be 100% committed to our destruction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU
youtube.com/watch?v=Uuwcj2_G3oo
youtube.com/watch?v=IR9Nr2U_y0k
youtube.com/watch?v=MaJXkGwGS2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

McCARTHY WAS RIGHT

DAMN RIGHT

what do even do when you find this shit in your room?

You isolate the threat and then you begin killing

How are we going to take on the institutions? Our asses are just going to get raped and there’s nothing we can do. The Jews won

get a gun and shoot it

not just higher learning but public schools too, they get to them as young and impressionable as they can

I keep a butane torch next to my AR-15 to counter such threats. I'm in trouble if it's got a Mana bar, however.

I don't know the answer to that, it took them 40 years to take control and they are very deeply entrenched now.

We need to get right wingers into education, by stealth if necessary, and get the kids before they do, that would be my suggestion, fill the primary and middle schools with patriotic teachers, turn the kids into commie haters.

I have a few of these kinds of nest in my house and really its harmless I never see any other bugs only spiders

Jesus Christ. Biggest spider I've met here was about inch long and rather skinny fucker he was. Fuck I'm happy I live here.

Hit them with kerosene and fire, then leave because you’ll have a fuckton of spitfires running and and one giant fireball pissed the fuck off

yep, and even those fuckers unnerve me

Just be glad y'all don't have Fiddleback Spiders (Brown Recluse Spiders). Those fuckers can cause some terrifying wounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU

I was shitposting about the nests inside but outside there are wild tarantulas and they can live a long time the female are said to live up to 40 years

Oh boy, I hunted the asshole with a spray and lighter, he was fucking quick. I hate the shitters, thank god for our comfy country where those are the biggest annoyance from the spider-hood.

Why the fuck I Googled it. Why would anyone live in the same continent with this monstrosity.

Charming, ain't it? I had several guys in my platoon get bit by them, it was terrible.

But goy remember the holocaust?

Yea, but those fuckers are harmless. Worst that happens is if you handle them, you can get their hairs stuck in you which cause a bit of irritation.

I'd rather deal with that instead of a Tarantula Hawk.

#notallspiders

haha,
nah

yea you can pick them up if you let them walk on to your hand and they wont do anything to you

I think the most dangerous thing in my area is rattlesnakes or alligators

ive seen one of these before in my backyard and went inside I read about the sting

I don't really mind anything from the nature, but spiders man, I just can't learn to like the fuckers. The worst thing during my whole deployment was not the weather, not the sand, not explosive diarrhea, but sand spiders. Jesus those assholes, they were even aggressive as fuck, they charged you like they owned the place. In your shoes, in every bend of the tent, under your sleeping bag. My feet tingle when I think about it.

Did you niggers know there is such a thing as social spiders? It's been several years since I took biology but I had no fucking idea this shit even existed, and come to find out there are types which have developed this behavior on different continents. It sucks now with how media news and information is fucked how hard it is to learn about interesting discoveries without knowing if a source is legit or not.

>at current rates it's only a matter of time before every single politician, TV executive, police chief, General, doctor, teacher and billionaire will be 100% committed to our destruction.

They hit critical mass a little while ago.

Wasn't good enough. They need another 2 generations.

One flew into the side of my head when I was walking to work one day. I'm amazed it didn't sting me out of spite. I will admit that I hadn't run that fast in a long time.

I snapped a couple pics of some spiders while I was at work. I think they're awesome.

This one is actually a bit cute though.

Follow the money

You just started a serious topic and less than halfway through the subject changed to nonsense you think the people here can do anything to change the situation?

burnin down the house

jumping spiders are always cute, desu

You won't want to be in my house then. I collect exotic taratulas. I've lost count of how many I have and a few have gotten loose over the years. The African species have extremely potent venom and tempers to match.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uuwcj2_G3oo

>I've lost count of how many I have and a few have gotten loose over the years

I have a colony of Socotra Island Blue Baboons, they are really interesting. Pic related the latest batch of spiderlings.

I'm not even gonna watch it nigger. Nope.

holy shit are those ice spiders?

>extremely potent venom
Not potent enough to kill a human.

Good luck

Easy just defund it. It's a great time for it too since most purposes of universities can now be served by independent study, apprenticeships and private groups of people interested in developing in certain areas.

Also parents and taxpayers are getting fed up of the riots, and the more this leads to less money going in, less students, the more they'll keep on rioting.

Same for media, it's dying. That's why we're here and Trump is in the presidency. We are already building the alternatives but need to keep on it.

Academia and media are what matters. But it's going better than you think. Part of why the left is going so hard is they feel themselves slipping. The media knows they have half the attention so they try to shill twice as hard to get the same effect.

Depends on how long the current left decides to remain "relatively" peaceful.

They look comfy as fuck mate.

I'm a custodian, and sometimes I find spiders stuck in toilets or sinks. I never kill them. I usually pick them up and put them on a paper towel to dry off, then let them go on their own. They are my spider bros.

so this become /an/ or what

hell ya

Right, just enough pain to send you to the hospital. I haven't been bit yet, will probably happen someday if I get careless. It's like they can fucking teleport they're so fast. These are ornamental species not sold in stores. Should never be handled.
You can get spiderlings online cheap and then it takes a few years before they grow to adult size. There are nearly a thousand species on the market.

>implying the left can tactical warfare

By creating victums through oppressor/oppressed models then pretending to be virtuous saviours

Can't justify having pets that I can't really show affection to.

But I don't think wild spiders should be killed. They're very important to the ecosystem. I love having them around because they take care of the mosquitos and flies and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=IR9Nr2U_y0k

>Can't justify having pets that I can't really show affection to.
You actually get attached to them over time, some species can live up to 45 years. They are much more advanced than you'd think. Pretty damn smart critters actually.

A quick, logical victory, would be backing a ban on people wearing masks in Berkeley.

Berkeley has had an issue with anitfa / anarchist types for decades, and believe it or not, most normies there are not okay with it. Forcing that type to remove their hoods in their base of operations would actually be a very effective hit on their operations.

Carry on as normal

If they are marxists then why they supports migration and multicultural policies of capitalist elites? I think this is fake 'marxists' and just puppets of financial oligarchy.

yea so we need to let the government take over the internet thatd be a good idea

They are useful idiots, Ivan. They believe the goody-goody egalitarian ideals of communism, but are too ill educated in the matter to see they're aiding the institutions they wish to destroy.

Yeah, that would be a very good place to start.

Amazing, and very very sad, why did they abandon the fight? how did the communists prevent their demise?

Another thing that should be implemented without delay.

they are definitely very deeply entrenched.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IR9Nr2U_y0k

fucking girl

Try banana spiders, or wolf spiders.
Found this fuckers in the garage a week ago.

Fucking kek

>kill the nest

thank fuck I live in britain

Cute spooders?

Get the fuck out of here Elon Musk.

Kek

I must have deleted my banana spider pics, have a wheel bug instead I guess.

Well this entire thread has become a nightmare horrorshow

Spiders are awesome dude.

You shouldn't fear what you don't understand.

Hilarious. Marxist always imagine a utopia but they never place themselves in it. They are always overlooking it from a vista in their dreams.Its quite funny actually.

I wanna petted the fuzzy!

You are correct

It depends on the institution. Some types are more easily dominated by the right. Military and law enforcement must be retaken. Some are natural homes for the left, and the energy barrier to taking them over is too high. Those institutions we just have to destroy or gut, like academia. The soft sciences in academia must be defunded. The media must be persistently discredited.

Marxism really is just a fear of society. Fear of anything different from themselves. Making everyone the same is a just a way of pulling the blanket of humanity over your head and waiting out death in a boring and lax way.

m8 back when we were shrew-like creatures these fuckers were hunting us, fuck that

They seem cuddly.

You'll have to be careful or you get bit. But they are soft and fuzzy like a kitten.
youtube.com/watch?v=MaJXkGwGS2g

Yeah fuck this thread and fuck you. I'm onto you, you crafty spider fuck. Fuck this, I'm buying a mongoose

There was problems breeding this species as the spiderlings require parental care. Normally you pull the eggsac and raise them independently.
The larger cats still do but we keep kitties as pets. Go figure.

can portia be raised in captivity?

it'd be interesting to see them hunt other spiders

You mean Phidippus jumping spiders? Yes, they can be captive bred and are available in the hobby. Phidippus borealis is endemic to my region, they're really neat. Do an image search. They get pretty big for their genus.

Usually there's a plastic bag on my door handle for paper and cardboard trash. One night i kept hearing a weird scratching noise inside my room, and i couldn't figure out where it was coming from until i got closer to said plastic bag. My eyes are shit and I wasn't wearing contacts, so i put my face really close to the bag to see what the fuck was going on. Scared the shit out of me when i suddenly saw a stupidly large spider a few inches away from my face. Apparently the fucker fell into the bag, and kept sliding down the smooth plastic surface every time it tried climbing up with his disgusting legs, causing the noise i heard before. Carefully dropped the bag and started stomping on it until i was sure this asshole was dead.
Thanks for reading my blogpost. Spiders suck.

Marxists don't want guns and want to take ours away.
But they should pay attention to what one of their heroes said, that power comes out of the barrel of a gun.

The Anitfa faggots are nursing their wounded egos, b/c they couldn't get enough fools to join them, but they'll be back in the Spring, nastier than ever.

you sound like a girl

Your post gives me a little comfort and some hope.
I hope what you say is true.
I hope.

Where do you fuckin live mate, Mars?

Ok portia are a different genus same family. I don't see a problem with captive breeding them.

That isn't cute. And like Gervais said... they're always fucking ready

The most effective and accessible attack we use is make kids and adolescents align with our views and deeply root them into their minds so when they get into university they will spread this ideology. One of the reasons our base isn't growing is because its frowned upon to have politically incorrect opinions, so we need to change that at its core. (Pop culture, media influence, etc.)

The more we can make the left look like retards in public fashion, the better. And in many ways we already are and always have been doing that.

/thread

Schools need to be reformed. With technology nowadays, there should be a call for a reevaluation of the education system. But I would suspect that "educators" would argue against it because it would potentially mean losing control over future generations.