Why does Matt Drudge hate Roy Moore so much

Why does Matt Drudge hate Roy Moore so much.

because he's a faggot

he has principles?

Defined by who

fpbp
/thread

(((Matt Drudge)))

I love how increasingly irrelevant ol web 1.0 matt drudge is everyday

I used to like Drudge until this point. This just proves a jew will stab you in back every time. Never trust one.

any of the sources that insist taking advantage of someone sexually isn't appropriate

>((((Drudge))))) the leftist JEW hates patriotic Christian Americans

My shock: imagined

>he has principles?
I think its pretty clear he does, I remember when he was busting the clinton's for the same thing. I do think backing Roy Moore is winning the battle but losing the war. We are in a real catch 22 with this one. Roy has to either prove he is a innocent, or say he does not give a fuck like Trump.

I wonder if it's because Roy Moore is listening to Trump and not his Zionist handlers. Trump obviously has spoken to Roy Moore and he has talked to him about some shit, so maybe he said that if Roy wants Trumps support he has to ditch the Zionist lobby.

Becuase he's a bald faggot kike fedora.

true, he's gay.

thing is Moore is worth hating, but not for the young girl shit - the whole 10C thing was BS.
not sure if he's a zog tho, if he is, I won't care if he loses. I want out of Israel and the Middle East and build the fucking wall

Underrated

>sodomite boy-molesting JEW
>principles

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

by whom

Tsundere is the best love

He busted the clintons, the bushes, and now Moore. He will bust Trump too if it's going down. He has always been like that. The difference is the right doesn't really attack him. The left decided he was right wing during the Obama/Romney race just because he was doing the benghazi stuff. He is an opportunist and always has been. He has a habit of going against the grain, I read his shit even when I think it's stupid because he offers a counterpoint. It's ok, it's ok that he isn't biased.

(((drudge))) is alt kike w (((jared))) etc

this

haven't read drudge in a year

feels good

literally this

This.

I don't see what keeps people going back, t b h.

Hes more obsessed with sex than megyn kelly.