Militarization in Mexico

A few days ago, the Interior Security Law was passed in Mexico, which provides a legal basis for the Mexican Army to do the police work on the streets of the country (something that has been going on for years, but now will increase).

How do you see this situation from the outside?

>Mexico decided that a military state was better than a police/cartel state
At this point I'm not sure if this is a good move or a bad one

i know more than you do for reasons I wont say, and all I have to say about this is good luck. youve been fucked hard, not sure if this militarization will work, cause boy did you get fucked. seriously, good fucking luck dude...

Is Mexican Army even good? IIRC Marina is the only non-corrupt Military unit.

>Mexico puts more soldiers out
>cartels bribe army instead of federales
>Mexico now has new dirty federales with better weapons

Vc8vbd / 9
Bro, Here in Mexico there are many people who support it, but I think there are more people against it ... there are even people who are not even aware.

Amlo will win and the Balkanization will start.

Looks like the dreamers will behave themselves after we send their whiny asses back.

Mexico is so fucked they need to eradicate the cartels like real genocide and destroy all the drug farms

Their is absolutely no one they can trust. Years ago people started arming themselves and kicking the cartels out of entire towns, until the government came in and took their guns. Their government is in on it. Sad desu

They already have truckloads of them driving around all the fucking time everywhere. Cops on everywhere street corner in Mexico City brandishing shotguns.
t.source >went to Mexico in the summer
>nice place

Well yeah there is no way he could have wrote that sentence without it sounding like an Authoritarian government with the military patrolling the streets. That doesn't sound reasonable at all.
I-is that the great Texas Empire user?

I want to continue on this because this doesn't seem like the right decision to make even with the best intentions.
There is honestly only one way to kill the cartel and that is legalizing drugs in all American countries and abroad. The only way the influence disappears is that or the US does SOMETHING. But the only success the US had in helping a country in my knowledge was Japan after World War II and Cuba before it went Commie. All I feel is that it may cause an even bigger migration crisis in the US leading to greater tension between our nations. I really don't know what'll happen bro.

Only good spic is a dead one, who the fuck cares

Mexico is getting ready in case of an imminent world war IMO.

How would that work, what would be the main reason to have independent states?

While there is truth to that we can at least help them, I don't think this'll end well for Mexico or us if this continues. What's going to happen if Mexico falls? Where are all the Mexicans going to go?

We are sharing politics here stormie, go finish your eagle tattoo on your forehead....

What part? I always hear bad shit happens near the border

There will be no redemption for you genetic failures, go fuck another continent, up you people are worse than niggers.

Hopefully the US will destroy Tijuana and clean the place out. Then annex Baja.

/thread

3rd Mexican Empire when?

I see Mexico becoming an autocratic shithole like turkey

Kek

We fellow asian mexicans have been in martial law, muslim dominated part to be exact, since last year.

police doesn't seem to be able to handle shit, so I guess its good to send the army

It would be good if you guys payed your military better, and gave them better benefits. My uncle was a soldier in Mexico and he used to sell food on his days off to help feed his family. Fucking bullshit. Soldiers over here bitch and moan about the Army but we have it good, decent pay (around $15 an hour) free college, money to go to college and food, housing and other shit.

Their Marines usually come from the middle class and not anyone can join, I believe you have to be connected.

When are you going back spic?

Shill

Sigh you shills have ruined this board

Mexico just needs major economic reform more than anything really. I get this feeling one politician is going to go full Pinochet soon and just unlock the potential the country holds but that's probably wishful thinking considering I only want them to be good so they can leave the US alone

>Their Marines usually come from the middle class and not anyone can join, I believe you have to be connected.
You dont. But you do need to pass their psychometric test and have hs-equivlent, which a lot of people seem to struggle with

This, baja is all I want, we need lebensraum and beaches for our Californian volk

It would help if the military and cartels weren't in bed together.
Or is there some other explanation of how cartels get their hands on anti-materiel hardware?

Shill?? No motherfucker, I want to (((peacefully))) remove you from my country.

>22 Trillion
>2020 election

Shits coming your way Paco, I haven't met a blue collar white that likes you fucks.

>Can't even use the parentheses correctly
Get out

PRI is clearly fucked next elections and one year before Peña's term ends they pull this shit, so totally nothing suspicious goy.
Also we are going to have more protests next year with the increase of the gasoline after Peña promised that the Reforma Energética would decrease prices, so this law will be useful for that, how convenient.

>Californian volk
I sincerely hope that by volk you mean every person north of Redding.

Since middle and southern California is pure, environment-destroying degeneracy.

Blah blah blah angry white boi loser

Its one thing to not want illegals in this country its another to spew genocidal hate speech even if its on the Internet youre so far gone just kys

Those based autodefensa threads. Those were some good old times, new fags would not know about that

>Or is there some other explanation of how cartels get their hands on anti-materiel hardware?
until recently, a big chunk of police weapons from all levels of jurisdiction would be "lost" yearly, and some of those weapons are military grade. there are many chink black market imports too. most of the russian rifles here are chink mass-produced versions

in 2011 it was estimated at least 20% of all tactical imports besides weapons (vests, night visors, etc) was also "lost" just that year

You're dense even for a spic
>Wanting your country to not turn into another latin american shithole is unhealthy
Must suck to be more of a cancer than niggers to this planet.

How is Mexico's army and their training comparing to USMC? just curious. Adn this recent law is due to the drug cartels yes?

>environment destroying

You mean those farms in the valley that suck up all the water so that the rest of the country can eat the food? Oh well, that waters all underground when it gets sucked up it doesmt effect the environment above ground much. Once its all sucked up people will have to leave and the plants will grow back

>Or is there some other explanation of how cartels get their hands on anti-materiel hardware?

Yes, your CIA niggers helps them.

no

The Marines in Mexico are pretty legit and receive training from the American ones

I'm not mexican you knobhead, you and I are probably a similar level of mutt. Go kill a nigger and get arrested so you can have some more shit shoved from the white power gang.

as someone who used to live on the border in a small border town I hope it helps you guys. I just don't want you to be taken advantage of by another group of people with guns. Mexicans in Mexico aren't all bad people.

>being against illegal immigration
Vs
>being such and angry loser that you post your genocidal fantasies about killing brown people on the Internet
Do you kiss your mom with that dumb face? I bet you dont do shit to advocate your cause, you just stew in anger. Loser

our military forces are pretty much a copy of yours during the vietnam ere, in terms of gear and level of training

Yep, saw one of these driving around today when I stopped at the convenience store. Good times.

I have a cousin in the Marina and he says he got in because of his connections with a Colonel. But yeah he is from a good family in Mexico and has some college.

>until the government came in and took their guns
Should have shot them too.

only way to save mexico is to raise the IQ of the people 80-90 IQ range is the ultra violent range.
so I suggest mexico import genius sperm and distribute it to the women.

White American living in Mexico. I posed on another thread but i though ti would post here as well. This country is fucked, the "mordido" is literally part of the culture, which is bribing. Corruption has infested every part of Mexico.

From my experience:

1. I have been robbed, or rather attempted to be robbed by two guys with knifes. i was able to punch them and get away.

2. Four days ago, i was eating lunch at around 2pm in broad daylight in a nice area of town. There was a lady parked behind me with her two kids and a dog in her car waiting for her order.

Two guys walk up with guns. Point them right at her head and tell her to get the fuck out. Robbed her car and everything right then and there. At least they let her get her kids and dog out of the car before taking off.

3. I had cops randomly pull over and search me for literally no reason. Told me to take out my wallet, keys and everything. One cop was asking me random and retarded questions while the other one robbed me of 60 USD. I was literally robbed by the fucking police department.

These are just a few things i have experienced during my time here in this fucked up country.

Women are beautiful though.

The Army is going to be used as a personal guard for the fucking party in charge, if they think a protest is violent they can send the army to stop an arrest everyone and with elections coming we know the motherfuckers are getting ready to cheat on the voting results.

Not an argument, Trump won on immigration policies to keep you fucks out in the only way we won't get ostracized for it, the illegals. No whites like spics, they breed like rabbits and subvert whole continents into submission. It's a matter of when not if and oh boy 2020 is gonna be a shitshow. See you on the other side Paco

>randomly pulled over
>in mexico
this is how i know you are larping

Mexico has basically been in a defacto state of Civil War for a decade desu

The only reason it isn't declared a Civil War is because it would cause panic in the United States, plus the wetbacks Trump will be sending back could claim refugee status.

Is that El Tanko Grande?

>I was literally robbed by the fucking police department.
LEL i got robbed by cops the same way in the Bronx back in 99, those cops were spics tho, fucking puerco ricans most likely.

>African country doing african things

not news, just normal day in mexico

He's not. They do pull you over at random especially if you're a gringo. And especially if you're near the border.

Corrupt Mexican officials taking advantage of the military. This has been the way for the past hundred years or more for Mexico.

Nothing has changed, other than the massive population boom due to completely unchecked immigration into Mexico.

Yeah because we really need those hundreds of thousands of acres of hazlenut tree groves for Nutella.

Pulled over. I meant i was walking on the streets and they pulled over and approached me. Fuck you if you dont believe me.

Whites buy fsctory farm torture meat to stuff their fat faces, use chinese slave labor for cheap phones and tvs, are the number one cause of global warming per capita, destroy their natural environment with bull dozers, belive in backwards fairy tales which they brainwash their kids to belive as well, allow capitalists to run rampant over them, and just act like idiots in general (50% divorce rate, lazy degenerate culture). Latinos have nothing to do with that, you do ot to yourselves. You dont have much to be proud of as a total society when like half your people are retards

Are there any pretenders to the Mexican throne?

its rare unless its a reten, then you can randomly pulled over and it would be very ballsy of a cop to rob you there
you think cops pulling is something that can work because you live in a country where laws still matter. here a cop randomly pulling people WILL get killed

>Self hating white detected
That's weird. My url bar says /pool/ but this thread reeks of Sup Forums-tier shilling.

>How do you see this situation from the outside?
Literally no change
The cartels will continue to run shit due to corruption and US support

Not if he's a gringo tourist.
Hence why they target chalkies.

Hmmm apparently Mexico has a bonafide Hapsburg pretender. Go figure.

The whole country buys that nutella. The midwest and most other fertile land has been turned into a cornfield and urban sprawl occurs in all states so its not like California is special for wrecking its environment

Keeping drugs illegal does not work.

I dont like retards, is that a problem? Apparently youre fime with all that stuff, you must be a retarded normie. Go eat sugar and carbs while watching netflix after you wage slave ya cuck

>Missing the point entirely
And, I'm going to point out, a larper posting a commie flag posting fucked up perceptions on agriculture logistics.

PAR FOR THE COURSE
A
R

F
O
R

T
H
E

C
O
U
R
S
E

>which provides a legal basis for the Mexican Army to do the police work on the streets of the country
why not have at all times a military force with police duties like gendarmes

You dont have a point. If all of America had a climate suitable for growing hazelnuts it would be a big ass hazelnut field

Good if they resist corruption, bad if they endorse corruption.

I have gotten pulled over in Mexico, but I always show respect to the officers. Friends and family members would laugh because I will answer with "si senor" and just with a lot of respect to the law. The cops would be in awe and treat me with respect right back. Usually federales from southern Mexico with indigenous accents. I am guessing they were never use to being treated with respect from a middle class Mestizo. But everyone will talk shit to me for talking them like that and would laugh at me the whole way and will tell everyone about how I talked to the cops and everyone will burst out laughing. I never got it. But a shit load of them have gotten beaten the shit out of them by the cops, one of my cousins who was the one talking the most shit has gotten his ass kicked by cops like 4 times and almost died of dehydration when they left him in the back of a police van for a whole day. But he proudly tells us of all his fights with the police and how he got his ass whopped after beating the shit out of a police lieutenant. I don't condone police brutality but Mexicans many times bring it on themselves.

It's a bold move to handle a big problem. It'll take very strong, very convicted men to make it work. So it's doomed to fail. I am sure even your military has a price and the Cartel can pay it.

I'd have to come down there and see.
If local law enforcement is to scared or being payed off then I understand.

Why so outdated? Are you just referring to the equipment you use? I thought the USA trained your marines so they were pretty much as good as ours

FPBP.

The obvious next counter move is for the cartels to buy the regular army. If they haven't already.

That's a serious understatement.

Make Mexico New Spain again

Mexico is a trainwreck. It will either bring much needed stabilization and crime reduction or backfire and spread corruption and dissent if the Army can be bribed.

Last time I was there the police corruption was pretty bad and they could really use an overhaul. Only problem is I'm not too sure how much less corrupt the military will be once installed officially.

People always rant about how scary a military takeover is, but in reality by the time it happens you'll probably be grateful. I'm sorry you're a part of the "let us see how fucked shit can get" experiment.

Military is horrible for policing
They end up killing a lot because that is what they do
Maybe that is what you need?

Mexico is well overdue for an military coup and a cartel purge, but the USA doesn't want that.

Mexico should have the balls to legalize all drugs. I think mexico is shit, but the real world will respect people with balls-
All the cartel problem arises from the fact that drugs are in great demand, but illegal.
By legalizing, Mexico will destroy the "reason for being" of the cartels.
Cojones => legalize all drugs => Less killing => legal economy boost => more revenue

What makes you think the poorly paid Military wouldn't take bribes? If that happens then what?

Actually they do.
It's better for them if the other side of the border is militarized for better control, especially when the ruling party is pro USA interests.

Seen the documentary on them, fucking sad shit

-Legalize drugs. This takes out a large portion of cartels funding. USA has to do this too though. Thats where the real market is anyway.
-Mia Culpe: Give Corporations who cooperate with tracking down cartel funds less or no legal repercussions as most small and medium sized businesses will have been coerced with force. Caveat are large banks. Ream them up their assholes
-Give every Spic and Spiclet a gun pistol rifle it doesnt matter. Every single one.
Then let them sort their problems out on their own. Tens of thousands will die. That is fine compared to the several hundred that have died in Mexico up to this date.

Thing is US govt supports the banks laundering money for the cartels. HSBC Wells Fargo have both been caught laundering TRILLIONS of dollars over the last few decades. That amount of money could not have gone unoticed by our 3 letter agencies. Fact is the govt uses drugs to destabilize other countries and provide a bottomless supply of untraceable money. So good luck fighting it. If you do you had better not have any family, if you do they're as good as dead if you start to see success.

I want to kill El Chapos children. I want him to hear me laugh as I end their lives. The last moments spent in terror at the inevitable. I wish I had the means to do so would be a hell of time.

>economic reform
they need intelligence reform. An IQ of 80 is not going to get them anywhere. it will always be a violent wasteland. They need an IQ boost via genius sperm imports.

the majority of the average citizens
is corrupt. For example it's considered normal... bribing someone to expedite the process of getting a license

i think if organized crime was as bad in america as it is in mexico i would be demanding my government do the same

the US and latin america should collectively declare that these cartel fucks are terrorists and enemy combatants and deploy a military coalition to fight them while also legalizing drugs and issuing permits for companies to manufacture and distribute them to cut off their money supply. we could eradicate the cartels in months if my country armed and trained latin soldiers and deployed the national guard at home to rout them out here.

>being coked out harder than Adam Sessler at E3 that you forget where you're drugs are made
The coke comes from South America. Mexico serves as transit and staging for the most part.