Is she going to NTR Videl?

Is she going to NTR Videl?

Buu Saga Videl >> Cocoa >>>>>>>> Super Videl

Didn't we LITERALLY already have this subplot before?

This one actually knows though

I'm not really getting a NTR vibe from her. It feels more like a 'She wants a dependable older brother to tease' type of situation.

Not really, because Cocoa ACTUALLY knows and despite what the NTRfags want to believe, she doesn't seem to want to get in to Gohan's pants, unlike red head in your pic related.

Videl would wreck this slut

holy shit, gohan is such a fucking nerd. someone should bully him hard.

You can say this about anything in Dragon ball though

>gohan
heh

sure whatever you say

keep believing those delusions

holy shit! I'd heard dragon ball super looked bad but Jesus fucking Christ, I had no idea.

Videl's not even strong enough to shrug off bullets and you only need a power level of like 10 to do that. Videl might try to beat her up but she would just get tazed and arrested.

Videl before haircut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Videl after haircut

you forgot something

I don't get why Gohan even bothers with the secret identity bullshit. Goku saved the planet every other weekend and no one even knew who the fuck he was.

king furry and tournament announcer know

>The best the minds at the helm of one of the most successful franchises ever can come up with is literally rehashing 2 filler episodes from the Buu saga and tossing in a GT villain for flavor.

Woooow.

Because animal people don't exist anymore
DBZ's world is so different from Dragon Ball's world it's bizarre

Gohan could do this shit without ever getting seen though due to his extreme speed/power level...but instead he likes dressing like a fag to pretend he has a hobby

Why you can't browse Sup Forums for 2 minutes without seeing someone talking about NTR and cucks?

Because only King Furry and a few people saw him fighting, then he disappeared off the face of the earth right afterwards and only returned as a grown-ass man?

I'm guessing it's because Goku's appearance change when he goes into Super Saiyan form while Gohan can go Mystic, which doesn't have the whole transformation part. That and Goku doesn't live a normal life within society so all you get is that he's just random dude living in the countryside somewhere while Gohan kinda needs to not stand out if he wants to find a nice peaceful job as a scholar somewhere.

It's almost like he's a cuck or something

The world changed and Dragon Ball adapted. If youy didn't notice, everyone on Super have modern cellphones and tablets. Hell, during DBZ's original run idolshit was stuck in a rut but now they're hot shit so we have an idol on the latest filler episode

Someone has to save the saiyan race and for some reason Gohan seems to be popular with the ladies

>for some reason Gohan seems to be popular with the ladies
>for some reason