Communist China Better than the U.S. in Every Way

So let’s see what the Chinese Communist Government is currently providing for its citizens:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZycAUnuPnU
youtube.com/watch?v=MeM_hXwWaDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fZwEDa9TrfE
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/14/a-teen-checked-into-an-internet-addiction-camp-in-china-he-was-dead-two-days-later/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homes. 85% of people own their homes, mostly mortgage-free, and 95% of poor people own their homes, too!

Health. Health care is free or cheap. It’s pretty basic but it’s getting better as the country gets richer. And, while people’s lives are getting shorter in America, Chinese are living longer.

Education. In terms of bang for the buck, China has the best education system in the world: it spends little yet is much better than America’s (which is literally off this chart).

Safety. China is one of the safest countries on earth, yet China spends only 20% of America’s budget on domestic security.

Democracy. By almost any measure–constitutionally, electively, popularly, procedurally, operationally, substantively or financially–China is hands down the world’s leading democracy. You weren’t expecting that from a Communist government, were you?.

Trust. China is one of the most trusting countries in the world, and is becoming more so. The new Social Credit system will make it the safest country on earth to do business.

Rising Wages. Every Chinese worker has doubled her wages every ten years since the Communist government came to power.

Thrift. China’s Communist government doesn’t waste people’s money. It taxes them very lightly and takes very little for itself.

How do they feel about that? Do you think they might prefer a Capitalist government, like America’s? Or are they happy with their Communist government?

>in Every Way

except reality.

Well I did my job. Now get fucked poll. You are getting beat by a pseudo communist nations in practically every respect.

>pseudo communist

They aren't communist. The only thing communist about them is the name. Sesame credit ain't communism my dude.

Fuck it I will keep posting more if you faggots are afraid to chime because you are literally a bunch of ignorant sister fucking backwoods rednecks that only drag down society with your utter lack of intellect.

At least you're going to your roots, obamaleaf.

It's good to see this side of you

The government should not provide anything whatsoever. Taxation is theft.

Get fucked you ignorant pea-brained faggot. Please attend more schooling or do the world a favor and kys.

Mao was a fucking retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=iZycAUnuPnU

Yep, I am intelligent and I vote accordingly so. At least I have an education beyond pre-school. Enjoy finger painting for the rest of your sir-retard of tho down syndrome-ness.

And a pedophile apparently.

>look how greately the former greatest kingdom of the east recovered once it dropped retarded communism forr capialism under red nationalist banners

Well, the facts say you are fucking stupid and China is beating us in every way exactly because of stupid people like you. Take a rock, tie it to your leg, then jump into the ocean please.

How do Chinese people vote?

Sparrows

This kills the Maoist:
youtube.com/watch?v=MeM_hXwWaDQ

They don't. They have a political system in which people are slowly weeded out until the most competent person rests at the top to rule. A much better system than allowing people like Sup Forums (backwoods hicks that cannot understand how count on their fingers) a right to vote.

China today is basically what the US was postwar in the 1950s.

Absolutely confident and booming.

They're playing the future mineral markets and waiting for the inevitable western speculation crash.

Playing the future, while the others play the present. It's smart, desu.

They're going to fuck themselves over by trying to flex militarily too early, though.

>China
>communist

They may say they’re communists but they have to rely on capitalism to keep their market going. If the government seized all the markets, it wouldn’t be efficient enough for the economy to keep going. Capitalism is why they have such a good economy.

>Yep, I am intelligent
lol

no
>How do Chinese people vote?
>They don't.
lol

no

>home ownership
>china

You literally get a 20 or 70 year lease on your home or land and once your lease is up the government takes back your property with no compensation for yourself or next or kin unless you reapply for said lease which costs as much as buying back your own home, except you don't really own anything cause communism.

Mao's dialectics were still shit though. On Contradiction would have made more sense had Mao just cut the bullshit and used "conflict" or "antagonism" as opposed to "contradiction".

>You literally get a 20 or 70 year lease on your home or land and once your lease is up the government takes back your property with no compensation for yourself or next or kin unless you reapply for said lease which costs as much as buying back your own home, except you don't really own anything cause communism.
Source on this?

>Homes. 85% of people own their homes, mostly mortgage-free, and 95% of poor people own their homes, too!

WHICH ONE IS TRUE?!

Marxism > Nazism

I see.

(OP)
Funny how degenerate Americans passionately sucking tiny Chinese dicks yet they are attacking Russia every day for no reason.
ONLY IN AMERICA. LOL

If China is so great, why are do chinese bitches throw themselves at white men to get a greencard?

[citation needed]
Why post if you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about?

>to get a greencard?
to overtake stupid burgerland, that's why.

Anyone who would in any way be persuaded by trash like this I implore you to look up Falun Gong and what all the Chinese gov has done about it. It's a pretty easy intro level China pill.

Why don't you move there op

>trusting Chinese data
Chinks are worse than kikes
Op is a faggot

Are Chinese people allowed to answer "no" on this? Chinese people make way less per capita, don't have freedom of speech, can't criticize their government, and the list goes on. China is shit compared to the U.S.

They are not communist but they are much more planned than western countries. I don’t know what to think about China. Have they completely steamrolled the west and created a much better society, or are they a bunch of slaves living in little air conditioned boxes with polluted cities waiting outside.

Yeah it only took them 750 million more people to surpass our GDP. FFS try thinking a little harder.

Try voicing a right-wing belief in public and see how much freedom of speech you have.

Not only OP is a traitor living in a capitalistic country and calling everyone stupid and retarded because he loves worshiping the state to take care of him because his too lazy to become independent and an adult his talking about a country he doesnt live in like ita the answer to all of his problems

Somebody needs to give op a reality call before he moves to China or North Korea and die of lung cancer or from communist army fucking his little sissy puccie

China is far worse in terms of average income and freedom of speech, and those are perhaps the most important aspects of a country. It's ridiculous people think China is kicking our ass. We're embarrassing them. 1.2 billion people and China just NOW surpasses us in GDP? Haha what a joke, China is shit.

350mil people still have a larger economy than 1.39bil and I am supposed to be impressed

Sage

I'm doing it now, and I do it every day at work, public spaces, facebook etc. Are you insane? I understand right wingers are getting kicked around on social media but we aren't getting imprisoned en mass. Open your eyes.

If Nixon had never normalized diplomatic relations with China (resulting in the massive Chinese trade surplus) then it would probably remain a disease-ridden shithole even worse than India.

So in effect, China has capitalism to thank for it not turning into the world as depicted in that movie Elysium. Quite ironic.

No, you are in denial.

China is set to implode from their housing/infrastructure bubble

literally ghost cities being created to inflate the economy

walls with plastered cardboard
Were trying to get my wifes parents out asap

So why you stupid burgers sucking Chinese dick all the time.
You are too stupid to make shit in your own country, and now chinks are taking over, that's how stupid Americans are. LOL

Hah, what relevance is average income. Here in Australia the average person is in 200k of debt and doesn’t own their home. China is a lower cost structure society, which is vastly superior.

Kys commie fucking scum if it’s so good then move there and stfu. When the day of the rope comes you better be there or else you know what will happen

You eat dog...

> education beyond pre school

Sorry faggot cultural Marxism and gender studies isn’t education

You commie larpers are hilarious, if communist china is so great, why did my chink family go through great lengths to migrate over to Canada? China is a shithole. "But free shit and cheap everything!!!!!" Is not worth it when people here live like street dogs.

pegkek

Chinese economy is shit just like the whole PRC, Hong Kong was good though.
youtube.com/watch?v=fZwEDa9TrfE

Because they migrated a long time ago. Most Chinese kids living in the west wish they could go back.

So great rural peasants still eat dogs
and street vendors steal used grease from
restaurant grease traps and cook your food
in it. So great people have literal 6'x6'
cage apartments with no ac/heat in the congested, smog ridden cities. Yeah no China still sucks
ans so does communism. Also, OP is a blazing
faggot.

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/14/a-teen-checked-into-an-internet-addiction-camp-in-china-he-was-dead-two-days-later/

>By all accounts, Li Ao, an 18-year-old man in Anhui province, was well-behaved but for the fact that he had seemingly lost interest in everything except the Internet, according to his mother.

>So when Liu Dongmei read about an Internet-addiction treatment center in Fuyang city and the success stories it touted, she was hopeful it would help her son. The center promised gentler approaches,

> such as physical activity and psychological counseling, instead of the extreme treatments for which some of China's other Internet-addiction "boot camps" have gained notoriety.

>On Aug. 3, Liu and her husband checked their son into the center. They had agreed to pay 22,800 yuan, or nearly $3,500, so Li Ao could stay 180 days.

>Two days later, they received a phone call. Li Ao had been taken to a hospital, where he died.

>in 2009, a 15-year-old in Guangxi province died two days after checking into an Internet-addiction center, having been beaten by his trainers, according to the South China Morning Post. In 2014, a 19-year-old woman named Guo Lingling died at a center in Henan province after suffering head and neck injuries; her "training" had consisted of being repeatedly picked up, dropped and kicked on the ground, the newspaper reported.

>Last year, a 16-year-old girl from Heilongjiang province made national headlines after she tied her mother to a chair for a week and starved her to death, reportedly as retribution for being sent to an Internet-addiction treatment center against her will. As The Washington Post's Simon Denyer and Gu Jinglu reported, the girl had suffered beatings and other abuses at the camp:

>In February, the girl was forcibly taken away by two strange men in a car and driven to the camp in faraway Shandong province, only escaping four months later, the paper reported. In an online journal, she later complained that trainers had beaten students for no reason and ordered those who did not behave to eat in front of the pit latrine.

>in a journal post published on Aug. 25, she wrote: "When you mentioned it to your relatives, they all said: 'Isn't it all in the past? We love you, you should forget all those things.' "

>"I am angry. People point at my nose and call me unfilial and worse than a beast," she wrote. "It was them who sent me there. It was them who cursed me and beat me, it was them who sabotaged my life and libeled my character; but it was also them who said they loved me. My friends here, if it were you, what would you do?"

>The girl shot photographs and video of her mother tied up in the chair, demanding thousands of dollars from her aunt to release her, ostensibly so she could go to a physics school in the city of Harbin. The money was sent, but by then the girl discovered her mother was already dying. She called an ambulance, but it arrived too late to save her mother.

>in 2008, China formally declared "Internet addiction" a clinical disorder. "China's Web Junkies," a 2014 short documentary published by the New York Times, went into the Daxing Internet-Addiction Treatment Center and found staff there using military-style tactics to treat the uniform-clad "patients." Those at the camp slept in bunk beds and were ordered to wake up for physical drills.

>In 2009, China's Health Ministry advised a ban on electric shock treatments at the Internet-addiction "boot camps," though many questioned whether the centers would comply. Early this year, state media reported draft regulations that would prohibit "electric shock therapy, beatings and other abusive methods" at such camps, according to the Telegraph.

you are trying to hard. stop.

>show some graphs
>make some claims
citation needed

>growth rates matter
yeah, imagine you made $1 per year, now you make $2, your growth rate is 100%
you literally take the context out

No one that has money wants to stay in china

How is China communist in any way?

This is called a slave everyone

China is anything but communist now. What the fuck are you on? Do you know they had to get kids to be teachers back then because maoism killed them all with the rest of the educated people?
They are backpedaling hard since a long time ago and are now as capitalist as you can get.

They also have to keep people from jumping out of iPhone factory windows.

I am Chinese man and very happy. We taking all your money U.S.A. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all work for Chinese man. Ha Ha Ha. We make everything, you make nothing. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you are third world country like Mexico. Ha Ha Ha. We are buying your country cheap. Ha Ha Ha. We make friends with Muslims and will get more of the oil so you have little. Ha Ha Ha. You have stupid president. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all be very poor. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all be dead.

But the actual GDP growth is also much higher.

Wow, that's something new to me, I thought the Chinese government would be much bigger than others.

I am also Chinese and very happy, we buy your country cheap. ha ha ha ha We put you stupid Americans to work in work camps, maybe drive that laziness out of you! ha ha ha ha

^this
that's exactly what a communist would say.
10/10 would larp again ;-)

China hasn't been communist since Deng Xaiou Ping fixed China in the mid 1980s. There success in the 90s and 2000s can soley be credited to him bringing a market system to China.

We can't even stop people from ODing on opiodes.

yeah, sure, by stealing technology and unfair business practices?

The Chinese don't have niggers and spics constantly interrupting class. Also, China is basically a Han ethnostate.

>call me unfilial