ITT: Visual Novels, non Muv-Luv

what are Sup Forums's favorites?

Just finished Katawa Shojou's likable routes (Shizune and Lily)

>Shizune
>likeable

????

Rin and emi are best girls for me.

>Katawa Shoujo
>likeable
lol?

>Shizune
>likable

>Lilly
>Not boring as shit

Believe it or no, KS was pretty popular here before Sup Forums turned it into a meme to hate it

>Just finished

Violent Semen Inferno

nigga run through Emi's route. Shits pretty good

also from one VN pleb to another: type-moon hit is pretty good, Burned through F/SN, F/HA and the near side of Tsukihime

I've also heard good things about Clannad, Grisaia, Higurashi and Umineko, but I can't comment on those as I havent read them

miki miki best girl

correct

>not Youko
shit taste

ITT: memes

do all of them you whore

The one and only

>this terrible taste

The illest.

Little Busters is my favorite. other favorites include:
Katawa Shoujo
Clannad
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Kira Kira
Rewrite
Steins;Gate
Cross Channel

fuck off

>autism

Not even once. Then again I guess everyone is autistic. Miki slightly less so.

reminder that she's Taichi's alter ego

But Taichi and Youko were in the mansion.

Youko was the part of him that killed everyone, he made her up to push away the memories of everything he's done. If you interpret Youko as a part of Taichi everything makes more sense. Like how she's almost always missing, or her super human strengths. Plus considering that Taichi was made to act and dress like a girl in the mansion it even makes more sense. Not to mention the mirror scene. Sasuga Romeo Tanaka

Inganock and Sharnoth were great, but after playing both I had enough of that writing style for a while. I'll probably start Valusia soon after I read the webnovels for Sharnoth.

I had to drop Inganock like 1/3rd of the way through cause my computer wiped and I could never get myself to start it back up again, but I remember liking it a whole lot. I was a big big fan of the aesthetic and setting. Maybe one day.

Just finished MGQ trilogy.

adult tamamo best waifu

I was halfway through 3 when I lost my save file, I've been meaning to start it again but haven't gotten around to it.

That's a shame, if you ever do get back to it remember there are webnovels for that, too. Without them the ending is pretty weak. But it's definitely worth reading.
The setting at aesthetic are the best points for me too, I wish there were more works with a similar feeling.

noe OP, but I like to talk about VNs but I don't like discussion getting halted every 5 seconds to get called an EOP

Does Danganrompa counts? Because I'm playing it.

jesus at least play Rin's route

Sorry for you, mate, but no one gives a shit about what you want, Sup Forums isn't for VNs.

fair enough, but also fair is that I don't give a shit about what other people want

I don't read alot of VNs. Too time consuming to finish every single route just to unlock another huge route and the true end.
That said the ones that I like are KS, Little Busters, Grisaia, Rewrite.

My favorite of all is Majikoi

>tries to exclude Muv-Luv right at the start
>posts about Craptawa Shitjo
You could have at least gone with Fate if you didn't want to look like a total fucking newfag that's 5 years too late.

majikoi is next on my list as soon as I finish Ever-17