A P O L O G I Z E

A P O L O G I Z E

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/15/15797120/race-black-white-iq-response-critics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3479587/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
unv.is/vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/15/15797120/race-black-white-iq-response-critics
mdpi.com/2079-3200/5/1/1/htm
charlierose.com/videos/18174
notpoliticallycorrect.me
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/11/23/iq-test-construction-iq-test-validity-and-ravens-progressive-matrices-biases/
archive.is/fFCJ1
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/11/23/find-the-genes-testosterone-version/
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/07/25/your-brain-on-poverty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm dumb as fuck but still not as dumb as a nigger!

>Turkheimer
Bwahaha do they even try anymore?

>Turk

This pretty much confirms that Jews are Khazars hypothesis.

What's their reasoning? Don't just post a screenshot of the fucking headline faggot.

So they admit that there are IQ differences between them. Huh...

vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/15/15797120/race-black-white-iq-response-critics

But they are admitting there's a disparity
Baby steps

They always have. It's inarguable. Instead what they do is downplay IQ as meaning anything and try to pin it on upbringing and being poor.

so there are differences
heritability is high
=> you'd need good reason to believe it *not* be so

Lel they’re already admitting it’s there

My favorite excuse is biased testing. Even though there are highly accurate tests used worldwide that do not rely on culture, language, or even knowledge. Every one of them shows blacks are just naturally not as intelligent as whites.

why not admit reality, accept that it is down to genes. and fix it with genius sperm hybridization programs...

This is actually a pretty good point. That's a fuckload of progress.

I work with a ton of really smart black people that are in IT and some are straight up rocket scientists. They may be an exception but there sure are a lot of them.. so I'm going with probably not.

The blood lines for the American ones that don't live in ghettos are pretty good.

>Be nigger
>Have coon name
>Steal and rape
>Smoke weed
>Never get a job
>Get in fights
>Claim to be kangs

If anyone wants to see nigger civilization in a first world country look at Detroit.

they've been doing it for years, they'll say its for economic reasons and plug their eyes when you show them poor whites do better on tests than rich tests

((((TURKHEIMER))))
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME

also
>anything under (((((VOX))))) ((((MEDIA))))

>rather than thinking there is no way to influence intelligence by improving the environment, we think there is, in fact, good reason to believe that improving children’s environments will improve their cognitive skills.

There it is. We investigated that, race (aka genetics) is a stronger factor than environment. Pic and link related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

/thread

Is anyone else shocked and amazed that the intellectual establishment and academia have been embracing IQ again these last few years? I mean, for a while the validity of IQ was a lot more contested at least. Now it seems more widely accepted and only fucking nuts who dispute its validity publicly. This article is a good example, because some take Vox seriously still and I feel like 10 years ago, despite all the insanity that's taken place, your run of the mill Vox journo would have pivoted to the "IQ is not a valid metric" position from the start, even if they were holding this position.

Did some virtuous unsung hero(es) sacrifice themselves for the sake of the human race? Or is this just juden hubris because they know their only real competition are Episcopal/Anglican master race and low-T Unitarians who are both also in that ~110-120 range on average?

>Race differences aren't because of race

Do journalists even try anymore?

No, he's right. This is a big change.

Compare Iceland to Haiti then go fuck yourself faggot

>There's still no good reason to believe chimpanzee-human IQ differences are due to genes

It’s a pattern based test and I got near genius on it. It is quite clever and it literally takes anyone with common sense to realize what is being asked.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Vox)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/15/15797120/race-black-white-iq-response-critics

Read about half of this. They're blaming IQ differences on malnourishment at one point. Got bored reading.... Did they ever address the study of black children raised in prosperous white families that exhibit the same IQ differences? Explain that one, Vox

Except reality, observation, and the most basic of common sense. Oh, and the actual real science. Other than that, yeah, niggers are just like us (rolling the everlasting fuck out of my eyes)

Sagely

>black IQ
>Turkheimer
The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Really activates those almonds

I find this incredibly frustrating. Blacks will never be able to catch up in society due to their inferior intelligence, but shitlibs and cuckservatives will never admit this obvious truth. They'll just keep shouting racism and nothing will ever change because they refuse to face facts.

I lick rape pussy.

Sup Forums won't admit it, but it's because of cannabis:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3479587/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
>Persistent cannabis use was associated with neuropsychological decline broadly across domains of functioning, even after controlling for years of education. Informants also reported noticing more cognitive problems for persistent cannabis users. Impairment was concentrated among adolescent-onset cannabis users, with more persistent use associated with greater decline. Further, cessation of cannabis use did not fully restore neuropsychological functioning among adolescent-onset cannabis users. Findings are suggestive of a neurotoxic effect of cannabis on the adolescent brain

Don't give them views.
unv.is/vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/15/15797120/race-black-white-iq-response-critics

Assume that it's all because of race. What then? What's the solution? The only solution that I can think of that's remotely palatable to a majority of people is what we have now: a dependent underclass, married to the state.

>B-but weed cures cancer bro lmao
Potheads BTFO

wait wait wait, this is all wrong. you're not Norwegian.

Fforget eughenics, forget deportation, forget genocide, the only realistic solution to the nigger question is to get them to undo all the cultural brainwashing that has led them to vilify the life of the average citizen. America can survive a bunch of dumbass Foot-Locker employees, but not a bunch of wild monkies robbing their neighbors shoes at gunpoint.

They should do another one of those. That one is almost 30 years old by now.

Agreed and after a numerous generations of malnourished humans I believe it would start to impact them anyway.

They have done followups but the last one was in the mid 90s. They probably won't do any more because the findings only get more and more damning.

But according to them there are differences?

That is a much better headline.

>there is a mystery meat leaf who actually, unironically believes this

Where do the Haitians get their weed user? In between eating baked clay and dancing with fucking corpses?

Nobody but retarded stoners claim any such thing. To say that because certain (non-psychoactive) anti-carcinogenic compounds exist in cannabis it means cannabis cures cancer is akin to saying sprinkling kale onto your bowl of mercury makes it healthy.

Rebuilding the family unit, as baroque as that sounds now, is required. The crabs-in-a-bucket mentality has to be destroyed, and "parents" have to stop teaching telling their kids throughout their entire childhood that they're victims.

It grows in the trash like the worthless weed it is, idiot.

>Ping Pong near the bottom left

The only difference, according to (((Vox))), is that whitey won't stop oppressing black people. If only we eliminated racism, everything would be equal.

Let's work out the math. Would you say 130 IQ qualifies someone as "really smart"? It's 2 SDs above the (white) mean, meaning top 2% or so.

If the black mean is 85, that would be +3 SDs, which would be top 0.13%. That sounds like very scarce company, but if there are 40M black people in the US, that would mean 52k have an IQ 130 or higher.

Do you live in a major population centre that might attract talented people from a large part of the country? 52 thousand isn't insignificant.

we just have to nudge them in the right direction

I bet de wh*te man cultivates it for them, to keep ;em down too.

"I love elephants" sounds intriguing.

You'd be hard pressed to learn that a lot of these researches are highly dependent on the government, where liberals reign supreme.

You're damned if you think liberals would allow this to be readily studied. Instead, they'd rather push 10,000 more studies on marijuana and other degenerate bullshit trying to pseudoscience and misinterpret data to encourage degeneracy and decay of society to ensure a voter base.

There's two fucking realities nowadays. Just the fact that Ezra Kike could put this article out tells you how bad things are. The existing order is just irreparable.

Well I think the IQ difference occurs to historical and social factors, not genetics

>All of science disagrees with this article
But liberals be all "NUH-UHHHHHH!!!"

>T*rkheimer

>it's weed, man
Jesus, you egalitarians are desperate

>no reason to believe
>regardless of it being true
You gotta read between the lines, user.

mdpi.com/2079-3200/5/1/1/htm

Disproved

charlierose.com/videos/18174

/thread

Go to the 42:30 mark for the mother-of-all red pills.

>I have this theory that blacks and whites are the niggas of this world

*rubs hands together while scheming*

Same.

Check this blog:
notpoliticallycorrect.me

Good stuff on human biodiversity

See And see

Even if it wasnt due to genes what part of black culture promotes increasing your iq?

We're already doing that.

>No good reason

Science and shit, man. It can be objectively proven.

What will they do about the Black-Jew or Black-Asian or Black-Insian difference?

These people are fucking science deniers. Border Collies are significantly more intellectually apt. (in the aggregate) than Jack Russell Terriers. This deviation is imminently inferred the moment you accept the theory of modern day genetics.

I find it hilarious how quick leftists are to condemn creationists base on intellectual cowardice, when they themselves cannot come to terms with the unsavory realities of The Theory of Evolution.

Why is it not controversial to say some families, in general, are smarter than others? But when that same logic is extrapolated and expanded upon, it becomes wrong-think.

Doesn't mean that group differences are innate here.

See notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/11/23/iq-test-construction-iq-test-validity-and-ravens-progressive-matrices-biases/

wh*Toids eternally BTFO

the funny thing about kike media is how they post all of these articles about how racial bigotry = no-no yet they are perpetually perpetuating it into perpetuity.

But their action plans for bettering blacks environment is always to throw more gibs at them. Which so far has done nothing.

>vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/15/15797120/race-black-white-iq-response-critics
Archive that shit. Don't wait for Nordbot to do it for you.

archive.is/fFCJ1

>there's still no good reason to believe crime-black population increases are due to race

You just linked to a blog with no source talking about sexual selection pressures, sorta.

See notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/11/23/find-the-genes-testosterone-version/

>Vox publicly announcing racial IQ differences
This is only good for us

That is one of the co author

Check the Articles from the author RaceRealist

>mdpi.com/2079-3200/5/1/1/htm

criticism doesn't mean disproved, especially when it's not backed up by a similar study that shows different results, frog

I just read the abstract and conclusion of that paper, and holy shit was that a lot of drivel.

The paper just attacks the studies saying they're not good enough to confirm heritability of IQ while conceding that there were IQ differences among adoptees raised in the houshold of white people- with East Asians and the top and blacks at the bottom.

>muh biased IQs
>they aren't calibrated
I quit reading right there, fuck off Nigger.
For future reference, IQ tests are "calibrated" by taking the mean of the caucasian score and setting it at 100, everything other race spurring from that.

THE GENE
WE NEED TO SEE THE GENE

They showed that white and Asians actually score the same.

That blacks scored only two points behind.

Never mind the 100cc brain in case differences, eh Vox. Fucking faggots.

This. Nigs man, nigs

See You fucking retard, argue against the author in his comment section then, he respond to everyone

Cant get funding for 'racist' studies on genes like that frienderino

>disproved
You see that image I posted? That's the SAT (given to all American school children, and an analogue for IQ) vs the income of the family.

M is Maths, can't remember at this moment what V stands for but it's reading and writing. Rich blacks (good upbringing, well fed, yadda yadda) score worse than dirt poor whites. There is an increase with wealth, but it does not overcome race.

This alone BTFO of the environment argument.

"hey're not good enough to confirm heritability of IQ"

What the fuck is there to confirm? You don't need studies to prove this. The mere fact that you're more intellectually apt. than a squirrel paired with basic understanding of quantitative genetics logically proves that organism genetically deviate pertaining to intellectual aptitude. This is basic logical reasoning.

No, his point is pretty sound.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/07/25/your-brain-on-poverty/

Nope.

You can argue against the author, he responded to the SAT too

You cannot confirm that difference between between groups are mainly due to genes, even in USA.

>Low IQ niggers breed with each other
>Low IQ niggers don't know who the father is
>Low IQ niggers never move out their block
>Low IQ niggers keep breeding at the same neighborhood
>Low IQ niggers who don't know who their father is are inbreeding at their neighborhood
>Changing environment would make a difference
When tho? How many generations that would require?

And the author is already aware of that, he know how IQ test work, his name is fucking RaceRealist