What is John Oliver guilty of?

He's desperately trying to virtue signal more than anyone in history so that when his skeletons come out the closet he can defend himself with claims that, "No that's not the real me look how much of an ally I have been and can be in the future I ran so many hitjobs on Trump please you have to let me go!"
>Also, since Glass-Steagall, banks have used your savings so they can make money speculating on pretty much anything, which drives up the prices of everything on the market, so by putting your money in the bank you actually lower your own purchasing power, especially with interest rates being so low these past few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BcVUM0ahYMy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My guess is boyanal. He is British after all.

Look at that nose. Crypto Jew or just rampant faggot?

He's a jew.

Why does he have that crazy look in his eyes? Why does he look like he's suppressing a laugh? Why is his hairline so high?

I enjoyed how he btfo Dustin Huffman tho.

And a faggot

If you were Dustin Halfdick, you would have fucked everything that moved to.

He's a Russian spy.

faggot needs to be deported

looks like a boy fiddler to me... where did he go to school? maybe we can drill down on where he would have access to poipucci

Sounds like a perfect job for Sup Forums. We need to start looking into old yearbooks n' shit.

I like Hoffman a lot more than Oliver. I don't recall (could be wrong) Hoffman opening his mouth about anything (and I typically hate Jews). Oliver on the other hand constantly lies and pushes propaganda. Oliver obviously has a lot of bad shit to hide.

being a shill cuck boy

He looks like that little faggot that always got his ass kicked because he had no idea on how to stop talking shit.

I think he actually genuinely likes the smell of his own shit. That's not to say he does not have skeletons in his closet. However, it is a bit fishy.

To be fair, his shit smells like roasted almonds.

For the life of me I don't understand why Trump doesn't have the visas of John Oliver, Samantha Bee, and Trevor Noah revoked.

We should not tolerate the MSM importing leftist aliens to brainwash citizens.

He's just a Jew doing Jew shit. Disappointing so many Americans eat that shit up from a limey who has no business preaching about what's best for America. It's the accent I guess, and the hypno programming show pacing and format. Pic of average fan.

Taxation without representation. Into Boston Harbor with ye, lobsterback scum!

That would make him look worse. Let them poke at Trump. None of these fucking idiots realise yet that there is a curse for those who spread lies about him.

>None of these fucking idiots realise yet that there is a curse for those who spread lies about him.

And let that curse be deportation.

>Jew
>Limey

Pick one
Newfags need to leave

There is worse, prison or very least career destroyed for touching kids or sexually assaulting women.

He is guilty of being unfunny middle aged Harry Potter

He called a brother the dirty nigger word

>those dead liberal eyes.

Lel I noticed something looked funny when I saw a recent pic of Milo, what did he do?

he's a pedophile with Steven cuckbert and uncle slippy.

He's just a hack stealing the cadence from the Britkike that played the Mr. Bean character.

AIDS

Ooh that's so offensive to Mr. Bean. What's that guy doing? Is he alive?

Rowan Atkinson silently reacting to Trump news would be fucking hilarious.

Well he looks like a perv and a half.

Oliver looks a bit like a young Podesta.

You don't like the smell of yours? Rare personal shit stanks is more entertaining to me than flags.

Rapaport opined on Oliver

instagram.com/p/BcVUM0ahYMy/

if I keep saying theres CP on this laptop I think it will come true.

>Bitcoin

Sup Forumstards are just mad at how well he made fun of trump, though it is not so difficult

Do you doubt there's cp on it? I mean, we're definitely talking comfortably double digit probabilities on either side.