Every single decent job requires a degree

>Every single decent job requires a degree

When did you realize that Sup Forums was indeed wrong about University being a Jewish scam?

You do realize you can make over 100k as a cop or a plumber right?

I have not used my college degree since I graduated. I immediately started my own business and between that and crypto investments, I'm good.

> be tech worker.
> each job unlocked the next.
> all ask for degree.
Whenever I see some jew promoting me to have my kids server in the lower castes I hiss.

>when your post proves that Uni is a jewish scam.
You sound like a perfect candidate for Uni mate, a mindless drone.

Construction jobs

They just want to know you can follow orders and get it done. Just give them a resume, Some references and a video go you doing the job well. You don't need school, you just need to provee yourself

>be me
>be electrician
>never went to college
>smartest guy in my hs
>started my own company once I got my masters
>4 years of school cost me a total of $0 only cost my employer $2000
>last year made $150,000
>this year set to make about $200,000
Get fucked college fags

>masters
>never went to college
user, you've done me a great confusion.

>never went to college
>got masters

Wtf

>never went to college
>started my own company once I got my masters
pls explain

you have some explaining to do there bud

>what is a master electrician

I went to college, made 6 figures from the start and I still hate my life. Welcome to the year 2017 YAY

Jesus Christ guys
>So plumbers and electricians still have to go to trade "school"
>as an electricain i went for 4hrs once a week 36 weeks a year for 4 years
>During those 4 years you are considered an apprentice (you can test after 2 years and 4000hrs of residential training to become a residential journeyman)
>after 4 years of school you take a test pass and you are a journeyman
>keep taking till you pass but the test is super easy
>After 2 years of obtaining your journeyman licence you can test for your masters licence
>technically you could be a master residential electrician in 4 but if anything ever happens to the housing market again you are basically useless

It should be noted that the entire time your in school your still working 40 to 70 hours a week depending on the company you work for.
So the entire time your making pretty good money start out around 25,000-30,000 and by the end of the 4 years hopefully making about 40,000-50,000

Should also be noted that it's not exactly easy work. Your using your hands, cutting/stabbing/hurting yourself, on your feet all day climbing ladders, pretry physical work desu

IT moron... IT requires no degree at all

No shit dumbass. This isn’t the 1960s anymore where you could walk into a malt shop and get hired in 5 minutes. The world has become more globalised and employers are spoiled for choice when choosing employees. Sup Forums memes that a degree is just a piece of paper but if it’s in stem or medicine or accounting etc, it shows you are driven, hardworking, capable of thinking.

A good degree weeds out the lazy and weak from the smart and strong

>good degree
The problem are the people getting useless degrees and the companies are then expected to pay them more from day 1 because they have a higher education, without actually knowing anything about anything.

No not every job requires a debtgree. Just every comfy job that your lazy ass and every idiot wants to do. Get yourself some certs and work boy.

You cannot make 100k being a cop anywhere, you're most likely going to cap out at around 70k-80k as an experienced plumber. You are retarded on two fronts. If you research the professions that are in demand before you go to college, college is extremely valuable. Quit larping.

Train engineer
Requires Zero college it pays six figures and has great benefits.

>you can make $80k as x!
>wow fuck college I'll do that
>realize it's the top 1% of your field making that, while they are working over 60 hours every week
>college bro gets a 6 figure job right out of school working 40 a week

That's what I get for taking life advice from failure neets...

>60 college credits to become a l.e.o
anyone else in a JUST state?

son.
we are birds of a feather.
be a wagecuck.
get on biz.
we are the new yuppies, faggot.
autism knows no bounds, baby.