Started female hormones when I was 16, now 19. Been presenting as a female successfully for the past 2 years...

Started female hormones when I was 16, now 19. Been presenting as a female successfully for the past 2 years. Recently I'm starting to resent my choice and I think I want to go back to being a guy but I'm not sure.

I feel like I've been lied to by my society. What do I do? I can't get a straight answer from normies anymore.

Stay a dickgirl which are best. You are the vanguard of the superior transhuman sub species of humans which will BTFO pure gene fags

Who gives a fuck about you're gender, such petty stupid shit.

tits or gtfo

Let's assume this isn't a joke. The straight answer is you chemically fucked yourself up to the point that it's nothing other than a crapshoot. You're probably sterile, your estrogen levels are that of a soy boy, and your voice is higher than a member of the Vienna Boys' Choir.

Well my high school had a big role in helping me come out and get on hormones. I feel their motives were political. I feel used

RARE

Nice bait fag

>You're probably sterile
I am 100%

>your estrogen levels are that of a soy boy
Actually my e levels are the same as a menstruating woman

>and your voice is higher than a member of the Vienna Boys' Choir
Had voice surgery in Korea

And you're right trannyanon

If I were you I would get a lawyer and sue their asses, make some money out of this bullshit they made you go through

Odds are those hormones did fuck you up permanently

>surgery along with eating a chemistry set
Congratulations, you're screwed.

No different than getting a brain injury and living with it. Yeah you might have fucked yourself out of a full life but you live with it. Just don't spread it.

Think I have a lawsuit?

Also no doubt going back would be hard if not impossible, my height was stunted and I'm curvy so I don't know how good of a man I could ever be

Live the rest of your life, don't get SRS (horrifying stuff) and just don't fuck yourself up more than you already are. Also drink shittons of onions juice to boost T.

>Just don't spread it.
I don't have to, society is doing good at brainwashing the youth on being a tranny as it is

>don't get SRS
Too late, had it last week, still healing

Last week and it looks like that? No discoloration or dressing? Cmon man

you fucking madman

this is a rare opportunity for you. you can stop this from happening to kids who might follow in your footsteps. Go drop some redpills, faggot.

Fuck dude.
You're fucked.
Enjoy plunging your hairy wound vag with a stick every other day

Dumbass. GTFO.

No. You have to commit now. Double Down and get a full sexual lobotomy.

Its healing phenomenally

Tell me about it

this desu senpai
there is literally nothing wrong with crossdressing, it's actually thinking you're a girl which is wrong and sinful

And you think Sup Forums will give you a straight answer?

If you actually have gender dysphoria, which is to say, you felt like your body was physically wrong, then getting on hormones was the correct choice and you should stay on them. However, pretending to actually BE the other sex is completely unnecessary and only serves to normalize faggotry

I think there is only one cure user, a bullet to the head.
But make sure to kill niggers before you go, a nignog hating tranny sure will stir up the hive.

You're going to become a man around 30 anyway, you will never become a women.

I have no idea what you'll look like in your 50's, have you seen what women look like?
Christ, you are going to be fucking hideous.

Suppressing your hormones while you are young might make you look like a young girl, but trannies have no fucking clue or logic about what a women looks like as they age.

Yeah no shit but somebody will read it.

They were and you were. Suicide rates for post-op trannies are higher than people with gender dysphoria who don't transition. Really weird how the "solution" of indulging in your mental illness makes it worse, and yet anyone who proposes an alternative solution is an evil transphobic Nazi. You'd think if they actually wanted to help, they would look for, you know, a treatment that actually works.

oh well, I'm afraid it's too late. we have solid understanding on how to cut things, but healing such matters is another deal entirely, one which won't be tackled in next generous twenty years or so, assuming you will live that long.
don't feel bad though, think on a grander scale. your obviously defective genes which pushed you to this insane act will not propagate and will not pollute humanity gene pool.
(unless you were actually smart enough to save your sperm before mutilation)

you can channel your anger at those who pushed you to this and maybe save other gullible idiots from this fate, that's about the only good thing you migit do.
>Had voice surgery in Korea
want some additional salt in the gaping wound?
you didn't actually needed surgery.

males(and females) can mimic and fake other sexes overtones pretty darn good, to the point that you will never guess the real one.
only thing that matters is knowledge and practice.

this probably end up like
are the traps gay
and the faggot OP will kill himself

>wants to go back to being a boy again
>oopscutmydickoff.jpg
> nobody will gives a proper answer REEEEEEEE
user, I have bad news for you

Either an hero or become /ourfag/ and save other young adults from your fate.

OP fucked up big time

NEW

Can all you faggots stop replying to threads like this and just report them like pure supposed to? Thanks

start working out as hard as you can.
then don't be what you are now.
Be natural. Normal.
Natural is normal.
Hormone blockers are not natural.
Homosexuality is normal.
If you want to fuck dudes just be gay its not that hard bro

god dammit

>be transex "girl"
>sitiing in train
>suddenly raging boner
>forgot my bag

FUCK

Cut off your penis, join the 45 percent !

ugh.

See

Stop taking your stupid bullshit start working out(alone at first don’t bother other people at the gym with your degeneracy)

If you want to date like a normal person stop dilating and tell your partner that you had surgery to remove it but don’t say why. If they ask why don’t give a strait answer and sort of imply it was medical unless you think they really won’t care.

timestamp or get the fuck out, also what the fuck is the purell for, we all know you're not putting hand sanitizer in an open wound

>i can't get a straight answer

Also shop bob. We have a fair idea what your bloke lasagne looks like

I think it's for his hands you mong.

lmao op cut his cock off and now wants to change his mind. oh i am laffin. fuck i love when degenerates learn the error of their ways with no recourse to save their failure of a life. noose yourself. its the only solution. You know it. I know it. Now go make it happen

45%

I talked personally with a "gay man" (a straight female with a boy's haircut) about her condition, and she admitted to me she is suicidal and possibly schizophrenic. She blames all her sadness on the evils of the world though, so she isn't redpilled.

I'd definitely fuck her though, even if she thinks she's a gay man she still looks like a frail girl to me and is no more manly than a Tomboy.

Female hormones will make your brain similar to a woman's. Women have less grey matter.

You're chemically lobotomizing yourself as well as castrating yourself, senpai.

you didn't thought straight

Precisely. Women taking steriods to be men end up pretty well. Men downsizing to be a woman end up suicidal because they realize how pathetic and helpless they have become.

>I can't get a straight answer from normies anymore.

Chop off yer ding dong so you aren't embarrassed on the train.

Okay bud, its this thinking right here which created this issue to begin with.

How you look doesn't define you and your gender role. It is how you act. Many males I would say are not men.

TLDR, stop sucking the draino, and just be a functioning person. This drama about identity in this form is toxic. Go out and just be part of society; the rest will come together.

>cut your dick off

Fucking why mate. What was going through your head? You're not a woman. You're just a eunuch now.

The only way for you to regain your dignity is to become a monk and dedicate yourself to God. Having children shouldn't be a medical procedure and will have no intimacy between you and your partner. Dedicate your mortal life to Christ.

>cut your finger with a knife and it is scabbed for 2 weeks
>get your genitals mutilated and it heals in a week
fuck off larping faggot

This

jej

im gonna fuckin puke good god almighty that is vile

>Had voice surgery

>Not practicing instead, also creating a career path as a voice actor
Poor showing, senpai. It's very possible to mimic other voices with just a bit of practice.

user.... that's gay~!

Those hormones will kill you before you turn 40. They are essentially the androgenic steroid equivalent for feminization. And like steroids, your liver and kidneys will burn out trying to rebalance and normalize your genetically-predefined hormone levels. Yes, there are testosterone blockers, but those actually burn out your liver faster. The most prescribed (Spironolactone) was originally for managing blood pressure and electrolyte balance. It was meant as a temporary treatment course until you can get heart surgery or a kidney transplant. As part lifelong adjunct to HRT, it burns out your kidneys in 5 years. Assuming you're still alive, you'll start to notice that your normal HRT doses aren't having the same effect. This is your body's last line of defense: cell-mediated down-regulation of your estrogen receptors. It's the same mechanism with type-2 diabetes patients who develop insulin insensitivity after gorging on sugar for decades: your cells eventually stop responding to it. Your body starts to revert, and depending on how young you started HRT, you usually end up as a hideous combination of masculine angles and feminine curves. Upping your does won't fix it. Neither will surgery at this point.

This is of course, assuming that suicidal tendencies or cancer doesn't kill you first. And lets not even get to the disgusting painful lifelong dilations that come with surgery. Get off that HRT poison shit, get a course of pimozide started and see if the abnormal tendencies go away after 6 months.

uhnm this is a beautiful neo vagina

Why isn't this thread in ?

>Go out and just be part of society; the rest will come together.

And if not, cut off yer wang.

Not to me faggot. Just because she think's we're "gay" and she's a "bottom" for me to fuck her pussy doesn't make it true

Because if you say you regret transition no one believe you

user pls stop ffs

((()))

You’re a freak and you will always be a man. Act like it. Stop destroying your body

Get surgery done and dilate for the rest of your life.
Do it. You'll be happier.
Do it.

DO IT FAGGOT
O

I
T

F
A
G
G
O
T

Sage

>blames all her sadness on the evils of the world
not redpilled
>blames all his sadness on the jews of the world
redpilled?

underrated

Nice strawman fag I'm not a sadcunt and I don't blame jews for everything, I blame weak dishonorable people.

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." Deuteronomy 22:5

i didnt say (you), nigger

keep the dick and you can be a gf for redpilled straight men like me

No u

Oh, my b user, she's actually got a vagina, you're good senpai keep it up

>Started female hormones when I was 16
and now you will have a baby dick for the rest of your life
when you reach 30 and you decide you wanted children, you can thank leftist propaganda and retarded parents for stripping that possibility away from you
any questions?

respekt (WHA)MEN

slut