PUNISHED MAKABE - A fatty denied his calories

youtube.com/watch?v=tivlDlaZ7us&feature=youtu.be

Thoughts on Ep 2?

He already mucked up
Nigga ain't going nuclear no more

Neko a best. A BEST.

Aki a shit. A SHIT.

Maid a cute

>caring about girls when you have THIS willing to take it in every hole and beg you for more
u gay son?

One day there will be a harem anime where I actually care about the two main love interests and the side characters don't outshine them.

That day is not today.

Aki a best. Neko is trash.

Aki is the prettiest girl of the season.

That's a boy. MC isn't gay.

Is it bad if I want Aki to fatten up?

It's not gay if its a girl (male).

It's bad, but I still love you, user.

You can try, but she can't get fat. She burns calories like crazy.

y-you too

Not really, she probably will. Not her chest though.

Too bad the trap is straight as fuck

Ah yes, I too read that doujin.

?

>Trap gets presented with cock
>"B-but I'm straight! I'm not a fag!"
What do you think happens next?

>implying they weren't

Not at all. Aki would still be cute even if she became a bit chubby.

She's most perfect as she is though.

is her digestive system a alien tapeworm or something

I wish they would release Chapter 40 faster.
I'm king of excited of how this will end. It was great, a bit short though. Too bad.

Protect?

2D girls don't have to explain shit.jpg

With my heart and dick.

Some people are just like that, user. Paris Hilton eats like fucking shit.

>every hole of the two

4 actually

Teach me your ways. I don't want to be half a faggot.

the hands

If you're using that logic, there's more than four then.
>Thighs
>pits
>feet
>elbows and knees
Literally every part of your body is one big onahole that a giant, throbbing dick can rub itself against to splash you with semen. Whatafuckin homo.

You said it, not me

>That day is not today.

You're right. Because the side characters are too boring to even care about.

But I want to fuck the girl (male) and the boy (female).

There will be one, when Meiyaku no Leviathan will get an adaption.

The only "good" Battle Harem in existence

>male character who is voiced by a female VA
>not even a reverse trap, it's a FUCKING MALE

this shit needs to stop

Neko is a fattie and worst girl

Yes
Kill yourself

You might be the first person I have ever seen satisfied with this series.

I like Aki's hairstyle and looks

It was a nice read. I like it. Why do you hate it?

>The only "good" Battle Harem in existence
Eh, it wasn't anything that special

Shut up you obnoxious waifufag

Not him, but the manga avoided over-dragging. It's better than Nisekoi on that front. Best girl won too.

user - reverse-traps are females who dress like males. And they are fucking amazing when done right.

When I realised that he would never put that bitch into her place and give her a taste of her own medicine, she literally never developed as a character. Maybe I have just been reading too much edgy shit lately that I can't fully enjoy it as much as I did when I started.
Calm down akifag.
>nisekoi
Fair point user, this was much better in pretty much every way.

>The two main love interests are always a Cool Beauty and a long haired girl with a sex body
>One or both is a tsundere
>Meanwhile the rest of the harem (AKA the guaranteed losers) can consist of:
>Trap
>Reverse trap
>Imouto
>Nee-san
>MILF
>Gyaru
>Yandere
>Slut
>Loli
>Dandere
>Brown tomboy
>None of which even cross the MCs mind as a winning candidate
If you're lucky one of the two girls will fit one or more of the above qualities but it usually sets her up for a loss.

>the manga avoided over-dragging.
No it didn't, you're forgetting that this is a monthly manga...there was years of boring chapter after boring chapter
>It's better than Nisekoi on that front.
Again it isn't
Nisekoi's "filler" is the meat 'n potatoes of the sieres and the only arcs which dragged where the Marika marriage arc and the Final one which is pretty reasonable for a long-running weekly series
>Best girl won too.
I hope you're not implying that Chitoge wasn't best girl

Shut up, just shut up
Fucking uppity special snowflakes like you ruin every goddamn harem series

Fuck you, I liked it too.

He actually expected to be actual revenge and di5 realize from the beginning it was a shitty, by-the-numbers romance manga

If anything it's shit because of how it starts throwing every shitty overused cliché from romance manga

>When I realised that he would never put that bitch into her place and give her a taste of her own medicine
How the fuck did you not realize that from the synopsis alone, you dumb fuck?

Chitoge is best girl.

If this was a weekly release, the story would still be over sooner than later.

How is this even a problem? If anything people should praise him for actually making an effort to get fit if they were to find out.

I'd let Makabe fuck me. No Homo.

dumb skeletonfag

Fucking a trap in the ass is gay.

Fucking Aki is straight.

There. That's why.

For those who don't know, AT-X has their own ED up at nyaa. SL putting their budget to good use for Aki-sama.

For comparison.

No. Everything in our society is setup up to reward people who were perfect from day 1 rather than someone who improved. Because the latter implies the possibility of relapse. And also, on a primal level, you can't attribute willpower to good genes, which makes females less liable to mate with you.

Adorable.

>mu biological determinism

Wait, it's ending at chapter 40 already? Thought it'd last one last arc more.

I guess people would think he's a poser trying to fit in.

Nope, if you was once fat it will still brand you as a second tier human in eyes of society

>If this was a weekly release, the story would still be over sooner than later.
Except not really
It would be popular as hell and then the author would add more fucking girls to the harem to extend it and cash in for all it's worth

Dumb chubbychaserfag

Best girl is incho so far

Maid a shit, Aki 2nd shit (I like when she goes dere)

>not liking her when she acts stuck-up
You just don't get it do you?

They changed the scene with the class rep didn't they?

She's developing as a character though, she's started to accept MC more, and men in general more.

>Best girl is incho
How so?
She is just a shallow bitch who only cares about appearances, when she learns that Aki doesn't mind fat people she starts looking down on her
I bet she would be a bitch towards Neko too, if she ever learned about her past

Not him, but that's great too as long as doesn't go too far like when rejecting the confessions.

There's Saekano.

>Caring about Saekano's MC

Rejected.

You're out of your mind. I'd take Makabe and Aki over them any time of the day, and I don't even like Aki much.

Nah, I said so far, the only girl that treats him well

You should read the manga before making assumptions. Aki did nothing wrong. It was Yoshino.

If he doesn't take proper care of that hand, he could lose some flexibility. I'm just sayin.

Well, yeah, but she still has some fault for being a bitch.

>Not liking a brutally cold stuck-up pretty princess
What are you, gay?

I mean, she did bully Yoshino.

Meh, Utaha is best girl by miles.

>read the manga
I do and that isn't the point, I don't give a fuck if she was a dindu nuffin, did you forget all the terrible humiliation she did to every single guy that wasn't the trap? Just because she wasn't the one to call him piggy, doesnt mean it makes up for her sadistic behaviour.

She was fucking 5
She didn't know tying her to a firework would be dangerous

My preferences are on the complete opposite side of the spectrum, I can still appreciate coldness to some extent.

She grew bitter and hateful of boys because of MC. Kinda ironic since MC grew autistic vengeful and fit because of her. I guess being the cruel/brutal princess to guys asking her out is seen as a mean girl thing, but it's really hardly something to get offended by.

Not really. She's not the nicest master or anything, but she's not out to make her miserable.

>projecting on losers who got humiliated
Seriously?

That's what makes Aki so hot and desirable for dominating in bed.

>did you forget all the terrible humiliation she did to every single guy that wasn't the trap
>being this beta
Literally, who the fuck cares?
>Waaaaah this girl made fun of me
Boo fucking hoo

Also of course she acted that way because the trauma was so bad for her it turned her into a man-hater...she was doing it all to protect herself from getting hurt

Those fuckers should just go ahead and get fit too. Their lack of willpower means they don't deserve any empathy.

They did say that the February chapter was endgame, but I haven't heard about it ending

Nah they were fit
Aki was just rejecting/making fun of them to protect herself from getting hurt again

THIS
There is literally nothing hotter than breaking an S and turning her into an M

Enjoy your vindictive bitch, you masochists.
True, that one nerd early on was a dumb motherfucker for even considering it, especially since EVERYONE in the school knew her man hating reputation but the rest seemed like decently fit ottermode nips to me.