no coiners on suicide watch

why haven't you invested yet user?

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4129543-bitcoin-one-way-go-true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause I put my money on tulipcoin

It caught the attention of wall-street faggots

this thing is a huge pump and dump

is it me or btc is rising too fast and what does /biz/ have to say on this matter?

Allow me to quote my favorite Criminal. At this point what difference does it make?

>Rising $2000 in a week
The Jews are up to something

kek for you

If you had bought in just 1 month ago you would have doubled you money

its going to get stolen again you fucking moron enjoy losing money

oh btw, its going up because china and criminals are laundering their money before Trump fucks them

Tether is inflating the value of BTC. It is a huge pump and dump fraud with no oversight.

When Tether is exposed, it’ll all come crashing down.

buy high, sell low

>Tether is inflating the value of BTC.

Explain.

I bought at 9.5k. I've made a dollar so far

So are you going to sell and make money or hold on to it until you deem what is enough profit?

This

Bitcoin ruined the video card market. I hate miners so god damn.

That's it fellas. Game and match. I am officially a millionaire now. Gonna use all my assets to destroy Trump and the fascist GOP! Get ready to burn motherfuckers!

>>what is tether, trebek

Too volaltile for me. Beat to just put in what you can afford to lose and hold it.

>implying you wouldn't just fuck hookers and shitpost while drunk and high on coke

but how does one cash out of this? can you exchange btc for real cash? if not than it's just imaginary.

>he thinks $1M can destroy Trump

Where have you been? Over $1B has been spent trying to destroy Trump and they haven't been successful.

> playing video games
> instead of literally mining gold
fucking stupid americans I swear

It's fucking retarded and only propped up by idiots demand.

The worst part is that when this crashes, due to over supply of random ass bitcoins all over the place, there's no backing, it's the common middle class people that are going to have to bail out all the people that lost their fortunes on this.

You basically just described the last 50 years of Trump's shitty life.

>instead of literally mining gold
Where is gold?

>Thing with a shitty processor, fan, and 6GB of DDR5 is $300 at least

KYS yourself

>last 50 years of Trump's life
>shitty

Pick one.

i'm pretty sure that mining cost to effectiveness went out the window some months ago, it was already bad in the beginning but the blockchains are so vast, unless you had IBM Watson crunching away, you will never make anything via mining at this point.

America is prepared to spend 50 Trillion to destroy the GOP. You are the enemy and the greatest threat to America there is. Money means NOTHING if we can ruin Trump and his fascist cunts.

seekingalpha.com/article/4129543-bitcoin-one-way-go-true

>What Is Tether
Tether is a cryptocurrency controlled by Tether Limited. Unlike Bitcoin, Tether is issued (not mined) and seeks to maintain a stable exchange against the dollar (i.e. tethered). This is accomplished through a reserve based model, whereby each Tether is backed by one US dollar in the company’s bank. One can acquire Tether directly through the website or trade through an exchange. One can convert Tether to USD at Tether Limited, though Tether Limited has the right to refuse for any reason. The mechanism of the reserve-based model means that the Tether/USD pair will hover around 1:1 on the market, because there would be an opportunity to arbitrage otherwise (i.e. buy/sell on the market, convert at Tether Limited, or vice versa).

Traders like tether for its portability across platforms as it is a digital token whereas transacting in USD would require much more hassle involving banks.

>Tether Limited is likely issuing bogus Tethers, which is equivalent to 1 USD, which can then be used to buy Bitcoin.
Confidence in Tether Limited and active arbitrage between Tether/Bitcoin/USD allows Bitcoin to go in one way only.
The scheme will unravel if confidence in Tether Limited evaporates, or if Bitcoin rises to a point such that there is a sudden wave of selling pressure such that there can be no liquidity to complete the arbitrage.
Basically Tether is pegged at 1:1 USD.

I give Tether $10,000, they say they have 10,000 Tether, people trade $10,000 USD of BTC for 10,000 Tether. But its possible that Tether isnt being honest, and could be taking my $10,000 and saying they have 100,000 Tether to buy $100,000 worth of BTC with, essentially artificially inflating the market.

They have no oversight and have not been audited.

>paying $300 in electric bill a month and spending thousands on video cards to mine $1 dollar

you people are literally fucking retarded.

Remember comic books in the 90's ......

That's the highest it's ever been. You don't buy when it's high, you buy when it's low. If anything, you should be selling right now

i do. now i have crates upon crates of worthless paper. i should just dump it all in the recycle bin. unless you want some modern age comics on the cheap.

>why haven't you invested yet user?
Because if nobody buys your shitty coins they're gonna go bye bye

>paying $300 in electric bill
>paying electric bill
lmao

What does this have to do with bitcoin?

Tether controls Bitfinex and represents something like 40% of market share of the BTC exchanges.

You sell it on a trading site such as coinbase. However, you may have to pay capital gains tax when you cash out, depending on if you make enough for the IRS to give a fuck.

how do you ever cash out though? are people just going to start transacting in bitcoin elusively instead of government issue currency? i dont think any state would allow their currency to be replaced.

I cashed out on Coinbase yesterday. Very simple and only costs 1%.

You wish you had electicity to pay for, favelanigger

bitcoin is for retards, bro

you can't get liquid cash for that shit

try to sell 1000 of your fucking digital fiat bullshit money to normal people

they'll tell you to pound sand like a faggot

do any of you coin niggers really think one fucking chinese-made nonsense computer file is worth as much as a fucking brand new Toyota Yaris

no, bro

not a chance

i mean when the influx of new buyers stops. who is going to want to buy bitcoin when the price is stable?

I think companies like Tether plan to pump up the price, create artificial market volume (with 0 cost transactions, you could just trade coins back and forth to make it seem like they are being used more than they realy are), and then they will make bank on newbie investors buying into the hype.

Its a pump and dump, I’m 99% sure.

>wut is a currency exchange?

Either you are 13 years old or a brainlet.

Either way, fuck off.

but you can, uneducatedanon

Anyone that thinks this is a natural increase and not a market that is being manipulated is a fool.
The crash will be monumental. The normies that have bought in now and will lose everything will be scared away from crypto markets and they will be screaming for regulation.

topkek, this.

brazilniggers live in literal Blanka shacks.

Member when they were worth something for a split second

Lost hard top quality post lad

Too bad you can only withdraw like $500 at a time. Would be a shame if it crashed and no one could withdraw all their gains.

it legitimately crashes every fucking morning new york time at 6-7 i swear to god wall street is going to kill bitcoin.

BTC is too expensive for me, so I invest faucet money in Genesis Mining and mine with LOW CPU usage on my computer. I've made $8 in a month and this is bound to increase next month as my contracts start paying.