So he asked Rem to be his second wife in the novel?

So he asked Rem to be his second wife in the novel?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, Rem was gonna be first wife but she gave her equally insecure boyfriend a way out. He chose the way out and has been regretting that decision since.

And now she's a potato.

Also, Summaryanon? I know you're procrastinating/busy, but I also know that you're lurking right now.
Not expecting the chapter 'til later tonight, but what are the odds that you could hook us up with a time estimate?

Not quite. Rem made that suggestion to butter him up, after he heavily implied he had feelings for her. He actually agreed to it before he was even willing to admit he loved her, and afterward he's pretty solidly decided he doesn't want to prioritize one girl over the other.

As of now, I doubt Subaru gives a damn about the wifeing order. Honestly, I don't think he's ever actually considered marrying Emilia, since the whole "wife" thing was only brought up with or by Rem. The language he uses with her when making his confession is also pretty close to a proposal, with all its "I wont let anyone else have you" and "I want you to be by my side for the rest of my life" kind of talk.

Thanks, I just finished the anime and heard about it

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

Also, 94 is out now:
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

based summaryanon

>girl has huge self esteem problems
>agrees on being 2nd wife

How the fuck can someone not cheer for her? Despite the fact that she thinks of herself as someone who is worthless, she still tries to find an outcome where the people she cares about and for a small portion she herself can have a happy future

>no every thread until Rem wakes up guy

He's in the other thread where the translations are at.

>other thread
Well shit.

Rem is not a potato

>How the fuck can someone not cheer for her?

EMTs

Emilia is only good to fuck

oh wait, she's 13 and doesn't even know what a virgin is so even the sex would be bad

>she's 13

For fucking real? Just imagine those bajongas 10 years in the future

How does it work? What is the author smoking?

She's been frozen in ice of a hundred years, due to her being a half-elf biologically she's almost an adult, but mentally she's almost a child. bunch of fetishes she is.

Every thread until Rem wakes up

> bunch of fetishes she is

and yet no one gives a fuck about her, author has failed this one

She is, but won't be forever

>Despite the fact that she thinks of herself as someone who is worthless, she still tries to find an outcome where the people she cares about and for a small portion she herself can have a happy future

It's not like she is the only character with self steem problems and wants a better future in this series.
the difference is that in her case she shifted that to obssessed devotion, some people like that, some people don't.

I give

He's going to pick ram