Waifu?

If you could choose a woman from any decade to be your wife what era would you choose?

>1940's

60s,

The alcoholic chick with huge tits and ovarian cancer I fucked last year, except from a decade ago.

I dunno but that looks like prime fucking rib right there

Late 40s

A nice postwar broad

1920's: They knew how to be wild yet classy and conservative at the same time.

>tfw never marry your high school pure sweetheart after returning from the Pacific mulching divisions of nips with your M1.

kill me pls

The daughters of the ethnostate, after RAHOWA. [20XX]

1990s.

Mai Shiranui.

1940s Estonian Refugee in Sweden.

Prehistoric Era

2040s.

Our future white, high IQ ethnostate, full of sweet, wonderful women who are devoted to their husbands and families, in a society in which we've completely recovered from the disease of post-modernism and leftism.

Flappers?

the 2050s or maybe later. By then they will have wife robots that will be way better than a human wife and won't get old or fat.
Oh, you are a woman who is over 30 and your'e still not married? I'm sorry but if it is a choice between YOU and a robot, I'll choose the 6 foot Barbie doll, besides, I am sure that if you met me, you would think you can do better than me. ( although I actually own a nice house ). Besides I am sure that if you talked it over with your feminist friends they would tell you that you would do better to marry some man-hating lesbian.

1980's black

2010s...they are so easy to fuck these days.

Flappers were degenerate as fuck.

1870s

Anthony Cumia's sister Dawn ftw

1943. Duh.

350bc

to be your wife?? lol!!! never! ... marriage is the biggest fucking scam out there ... females have been put on this earth to get fucked and be men's servants ... singing on the dotted line is giving them the right to fuck you over at any giving time they want ... wake the fuck up men just stay in a long term relationship if you want that way you or her can bounce at any time with NO REPERCUSSIONS!

and p.s. no i have never been married , my father has been telling me all my life about the corrupt nature of marriage

>tfw you'll never plow Dawn while yelling "HA HA HA, HO-LEE SHIT!"

Is that ann frank on the right?

100 BC - I want an ancilla

2010s

Because at least they're upfront and honest with what they want.

Is that picture on the wall some faggot posing with Henry Winkler? It is isn't it?

I'd pick one born in 2001.

I came here to demand more.
MORE!

1930's germany.

That's all I got for Roman stuff :(

Its anthony cumia, perpetrator of every mass shooting and terrorist attack the last few years

Moar ancient to renaissance babes pls

>1940s

Yah but still classy compared to most women today, still had a semblance of femininity about them.