One Punch Man

Previous Bread: 152108618

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7SouU3ECpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:^)

>tfw all the previous chapter showing heroes trying to get stronger are just gonna lead to a gag with each one of them
>tfw everyone is gonna get bluttbasted and complain about "muh plot progression"

For Atomic Samurai and his Crew... the day they fought against King was the most intense and memorable day of their lives.

For him...it was Tuesday

>King solving his own problem

He's growing up

youtube.com/watch?v=a7SouU3ECpU

i love this comic so god damn much you guys

So it works on meatheads but does he have something to use on science heroes?

I think Child Emperor and Drive Knight and even Metal Knight are probably ''''smart'''' enough not to cross King to begin with.

Sophistry works even better on smart people.

Yeah they would overthink it even more.

I guess Garou would be inmune to all of King tricks. Unless King tells him he beat the shit out of Saitama then i can see Garou silently falling back.

I'd be surprised if Metal Knight hasn't already investigated King's background.

I can't believe King managed to bullshit his way out of this one.

How much of a threat do you guys think the Mad Cyborg will be? Im assuming Dragon class who will become close to God class thanks to Metal Knight and plot devices.

His defeat will also most likely funnily subvert the whole Genos revenge thing.

I dunno that Metal Knight would really care to investigate King. It doesn't seem like the sort of thing that would yield new parts or innovations for his machines.

I feel like Mad Cyborg will be a sidelined Dragon threat while the real boss of the arc will be Homeless Emperor's God or something.

Saitama already killed the mad cyborg

When the fuck will Blast be revealed?

Chapter 106

He already was in Tatsumaki's flashback.

>testing new inventions on the world's strongest
>make sure he's not a threat to his plans

Seems like he would have a couple of reasons to do so.

I mean like where all of his powers are revealed

Stop speedreading. He's weak as fuck, probably A class level. Took him multiple hits to beat a weak ass monster. The only reason he's rank 1 is because of Tatsumaki.

The joke is that ONE spoiled all his powers in the databook.

Blast really is the strongest Esper who controls an army of unbeatable robots.
Probably in addition to physical prowess second only to Saitama.

The fact that King's not already dead kinda evidences that MK hasn't tested any weapons on him yet, though. Definitely gonna happen in the Metal Knight betrayal arc.

Never even implied that people know she knows him.
Hell we don't even see the fight.

What is little brat up to?

kind of disappointed
was hoping for king to someone bullshit himself into a decisive victory

stop speedreading. You can see the body of the monster with multiple bruises. An S class hero would kill it easily but it took Blast multiple hits.

Since the chapter title is "Its fun being strong", we should finally get WDM vs Garou.

The best outcome would be a no contest, neither of them deserve to lose.

If WDM gets btfo it should be at the hands of Orochi..

top kek

Maybe, Saitama killed a lot of monsters cyborgs and robots. He might have killed the one Genos was asking about but 'Mad Cyborg' isn't exactly a lot of info.

Besides Drive Knight said that Metal Knight was Genos' true enemy.

Metal Knight isn't a cyborg.

No, but he can make cyborgs, and androids no problem. So he could have made the Mad Cyborg potentually to steal shit from Dr. Stech or something.

That implies that a the monster was weak, or that Blasts attack has to be the type that one hits.

You also don't have any proof that Tats was the one who told the HA about Blast.

Bullshit Master King

>the thing Dr. Genus wanted to show Zombieman is all the takoyaki he has in the basement
>he tells him he destroyed all his research notes and that if he wanted to upgrade Zombieman, he'd have to start from scratch

>I don't want any useless casualties (aka me)

And there isn't even any hints that he can make cyborg or ai. We can even see his thoughts so he's not hiding anything. The HA have another group of scientist that specializes on cyborgnetics.

He could have RC'ed the Mad Android, but nipland has something called jenzo nengen which is bascially all AI, Androids, Robots and Cyborgs without distenction, so if Metal Knight can do one chances are he can do all.

I'm expecting him to pull a Darth Vader on him.

>Genos, I am your parents!

>No Genos, you are the Mad Cyborg.
>And then Genos was the Monster.

I know ONE isn't a good writer but not dropping any hints and then suddenly Metal Knight can make cyborgs is just bad writing.

土壇場でよくもまあこんなスラスラでまかせが出てくるな

How do you not get there isn't a real distinction between robots and cyborgs down in nipland?

So Genos is looking for a robot? The fan translation and official translation sucks and it didn't put a translation note.

He's just making a wild claim and hoping no one calls him out on it.

Possibly, there isn't a lot to go on but Genos' ranting.

fucking based

as lovable as King is, being the gag character and all, do you guys think he actually may have some hidden potential but because of his cowardice nature, will never bring it out? memes aside

His potential's not hidden, he's the greatest gamer alive

His poker face is a super power. Also vidja james

Blast == Metal Knight ???

Blast is tatsumaki and king's secret son

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Did somebody say 人造人間 ?

I suspect that Genos may actually be the Mad Cyborg.

>Previous Bread: 152108618
These threads just get worse and worse.

Kill yourself frog.

Welcome to generals

>quick witted bluff story
>that level of bullshit

THIS IS THE BULL-SHITTING OF A KING

>yfw someone on atomic samurai's group will lose hours and hours of sleep trying to research what he said
>some bullshit eventually happens
>he believes king was talking about this and thinks he's a genius

>implying the next pages isnt Genus confirming to zombieman exactly what King just said

just like Blast being Saitama, right?

Haven't read this in years now. Do we know who Blast and God are now?

I love how no is commenting on the fact that atom samurai has a swastika on his hilt. Sup Forums memes must of really dulled this boards sense of right and wrong

They're Blast and God.

> dolzenabring reaction

Wait, so why can't I find anything about this on the net.

What the fuck just happened?

Who cares

swastikas are an asian symbol you uncultured swine

Its the buhddist symbol of fortune and health iirc. The Nazi are far from the first to have used it.

>organic jose phenomenon

I absolutely expect the next page to be Atomic calling him out on his bullshit. This is way too stupid, there's no way it works.

>there's no way it works
Oh really?

The Jews fear the samurai mate

Something I was wondering about, for those that can read the raws.

Since he was looking at Saitama's profile earlier, did Sweet go gay for Saitama after seeing his power?

Or did the editor mean to type "this" instead of "his", and he was talking about himself and his special supergenes or whatever?

Why the hell is King drawn as so fucking buff in the anime? He's a skinny-ass weeb gamer in the manga, jesus.

He works out, get the fuck out.

He's obviously talking about Saitama.

We have no idea what kind of body King has even in the manga. He's always wearing long sleeved shirts or hoodies. This is the first tie we've seen him without either of them

blast is the evil cyborg who became a good guy after hitting his head or something

like a cyborg goku

>implying Blast isn't a fusion of these characters

King does it again the absolute madman

Did you read the next page? It's explained there.

ONE has been saving up these pages for months, that's the only explanation for why the last week of updates has been so funny.

Since when? If he worked out, he wouldn't be scared of low-tier monsters..

You know you can work out and still be a big fat chicken, right?

the oldest swastika is from ukraine, you uncultured swine.

>you will never Bullshit as hard as king

Charanko is jacked as fuck.

>Previous Bread: 152108618
>linking to previous thread
>not even doing it right
reddit pls go and stay go

at least this thread doesnt just link the last page like the previous OP.

its only in their world, stop putting your realism into it

Working out in your dating sims doesn't count, King.