Look at her getting fat in real time

Her face makes me fucking sick.

>im a traditionalist
>dresses like a whore

can't make this shit up

Midriff showing while giving a presentation baka

JEW ME BABY!

UNTIL I'M MUSLIM OR A WIGGER!

She swears like a drunken sailor and dresses like a slut. This is your pure aryan woman pol. Breathe jt in

typical tradthot

A bit much.

This is factual.

Is she seriously wearing a Thor's hammer necklace?

kekekekek

Why does she always wear that green trash top?

What's wrong? She seems pretty reasonable.

>displaying pagan symbols

This. She's grotesque.

>bitcoin.com
>not .org

TRIGGERED

I would rape her back into her place/10

>audience is 90% single men

She looks gross.

>guys I'm so traditional look at my boobs lol oy vey donate to my patreon the holocaust was bad

lauren can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

>them DSL's

don't you know! She's ultra traditional, but also dresses like slut, has free sex, does drugs, and travels the world. All on beta orbiter neetbux! And she values education, while dropping out to become a e-celeb. Oh, and she's also a big christian, while also larping as a pagan. And she's super libertarian and ancap, so small government while also dog-whistling ethno-fascism. She's also 22 years old, and got her career started as a cosplayer, has a black boyfriend, and unsuccessfully ran for Canadian senate at 18.
notice anything goyim?

youtube.com/watch?v=RfrRLO634NY

I agree with you but...
>has free sex
>does drugs
can you confirm these?

She didn't write this speech. It was clearly written by a Jew; addressing the "muh freedom" normie white male crowd.
They want to be rebels, but not too extreme. LOL, fucking pathetic.

Just the mere optics is embarrassing. A room packed with grown White men, taking lessons from a groomed teenaged whore.

>but she's 22!

Shut the fuck up.

Race traitor whore.

It would be better if she did this presentation topless.

what a fucking thot. Wearing a belly shirt to a seminar. 28 year old thottie

>bitcoin

What a poser

very nice

cuck

>Just the mere optics is embarrassing. A room packed with grown White men, taking lessons from a groomed teenaged whore.
I remember my dad once told me to never listen to women. After a while I learned why. I feel bad for those men who's fathers didn't.

Keep calling these kikes out

So we all agree that Lauren is finished now we know she had a black boyfriend, right?
Surely even the Finnish dude must agree she's worthless now.

>but she's 22!
add six years to that number friend. Literally no chance she is 22 years old. Celebs and wannabe YouTube celebs lie about their ages all the time. Don't be a sucker

Cover up you fucking hoe. I thought she wasn't a whore.

This is what happens when pretty girls get attention and money with no husband to suck her pussy.

Fucking beautiful.

most agree. The only issue is a small cadre of betas that can't help themselves. Very pathetic

look at the way she's dressing. that answers her own question...

How am I a cuck when I want to know if she is actually a druggie as well as a coalburner?

for anyone wondering who is responsible for all the e-celeb posts

it's this guy

twitter.com/HealthandHubris/with_replies

His nazbol sidepiece

twitter.com/lilnazbol

And their fucking fanclub assblasted because he got doxxed and now he wants to 'clean up the movement' by taking a giant shit on anyone and everyone he can to try and make a name for himself

There is literally nothing wrong with getting blacked.

I don't know why any of you naive losers ever liked her. She's transparent as fuck and literally admitted to being Jewish on twitter about 3 years ago.

you know honestly i hadn't watched her until now, shes staying on the normieline so well
i can see her being able to pull people to right very easily, or at least becoming sympaths
still a slut tho

Too bad she needs a paper bag to make them attractive

>Grown up males that show up for the "speech"

pipe down cuck

>Lauren "Fleecing the NEETS while fucking Pajeets" Southern

>Dresses like a whore
>"I'm so trad! All the boys want me because of my modesty!"

As a leaf, I'm hanging my head in shame at the the shit people my country produces.

honey, no one would ever take you seriously in that top

She is pretty much a classic libertarian.

Anyone who thought she was some kind of traditional conservative is retarded.

>Lauren "white ethnostate, black cum on my face" Southern

Desperate midriff for click + reading some stolen remarks about... Bitcoin I guess? Anglin destroyed this whore

STOP REPSOND TO LEFTY POL SHILL THREADS THEY TARGET ANY FEMLAE WHO CAN BE REMOTELY PLACE ON OUR "SIDE" AND SEEK TO PROMOTE INFIGHTING, JUST LEAVE HER BE AND LET HER DROP HER FACTS TO NORMIES

Wow what a cunt. Does anyone actually support this cunt or is this just another jewish ruse?

Why does this young skank bitch larp as an intellectual and why the fuck do people listen to her

Hey bud typing in all caps does not change the fact you are a white knight cuck. Pathetic
>everything I do not like is leftypol
Get a grip

>dresses like a whore
Pretty much
Also women aren't leaders either.

>coalburner inarticulately delivering a presentation with an exposed navel

so this is the power of traditionalism.... woah...

You guys understand that all of these controlled op ecelebs were specifically chosen knowing full well each has these (((hidden skeletons)))

Think of them as delayed bombs floating into our perimeter. They are designed for this. The propped them up, then they blow them up. The outcome is a DEMORALIZED movement.

The answer: Never let Jews come near your political movement.

this. Spencer and Southern among others. Southern is a jewish coal burner and Spencer is a controlled op homosexual.

>Lauren "Hitler was wrong, and I like black dong" Southern

You dumbfucks are so obsessed with racial purity that you will never get anything done

Would you rather she dated a conservative black guy or a communist white guy? Think about it.

>what is microchimerism
You must be new

Nice try schlomo. Answer is white guy every time. Are you new or just a faggot?

Richard Spencers wife is a Kremlin propagandist

>room full of single guys
>tank top
>showing midriff
>swearing
>Pagan male symbols

This stupid cunt is anything but Trad if she was more fat and had purple hair she would be a feminist

A communist white guy would have been better than a literal nigger. There's a special place in hell for racemixers.

So your goal is to have a white country full of communist degenerates, I see.

Spotted the poo.

I don't want a nigger lover acting like she's an authority on a Nationalist movement. She can fuck right off.

>BASED BLACK MAN!!!!

>dressed like a harlot
>piercings

T. 56% face

She's a nationalist, not a white supremacist. Not sure why anyone got confused about this, when did she ever express white supremacist views?

Checked

>communism is genetic

Fuck off.

By masturbating to her, you give her your energy.

Daily reminder.

are you a woman or a jew? Reveal yourself

lol so one of these guys who have a problem with 'trad thots' are in a livestream now talking about how their mom made one of them a pie and that they have weed to smoke

>burns coal
>dresses like a whooore
nice traditionalist waifu u fags got there, eh? Also that exposed belly ring is a dead giveaway, every slutty girl i've been with had one - it's a huge giveaway

communist, I care more about my race than my ideology.

I'm ridiculously pure European white, had my genes tested.

former Lauren supporter here,
this
and
why?

>Lauren "Bootyshorts invite all sorts" Southern

Yeah it's that kind of feel guise

top kek

(((bitcoin.com)))

if anyone didnt know she was a jew shill plant now you know

>in group preference for your own race is white supremacy
Fuck off Jew

Civic Nationalists are just as bad as internationalists. They all want to destroy my race. Go back to Plebbit and take your nigger loving e-celebrity with you.

>communist, I care more about my race than my ideology

You're just as bad as black lives matter

>nationalist
youre using that word but i dont think you know what it means

whats the source of that gif?