Masamune-kun no Revenge

Yoshino is, without a doubt, the best girl.

No

Don't believe her lies. She is the true mastermind.

>falling for the most obviously fake member of the cast

BAKA BAKA

What's her endgame?

If you read the manga you can tell maid's going to win.
Maid ending is true ending.

PFFFHAAHAHAHAHA

Worst girl. Merely pretending to be retarded.

Suffering

What are those things on her forehead? Her eyebrows? Hair clips?

She's a shit

She's a lesbian and wants him to succeed with his revenge so Aki can get over him

Nice bait

>Posed as Aki to break both her and Piggy's friendship
>Felt bad about it after Aki permanently traumatized and became more of a bitch
>Pretends to help Masamune out to get them to become friends again

Read the manga. Aki is best and cutest girl.

This guy gets it

>Cinderella winning

>It's a Read the Manga series

Great thread, guys.

Would you?

She needs a hug

I don't do retards.

Would I stick it in the crazy? Yes. Yes, I would.

Did you even watch this episode?

Aki is more dumber though. Intelligence wise Yoshino far surpasses Aki

Yoshino surpasses 90% of the cast intelligence-wise, so it's not fair to call her a retard. We should grade them on a curve.

She is the smartest dumbass.

She's pretending to be a retard. Still worst girl though.

Difference is Aki is sometimes a blockhead as Yoshino pointed out. She's a dummy at times, but not in a real retard way. Yoshino was pretending to be a genuine special kid brand of retard.

>be smartiest
>have to serve a total diot

Being Yoshino sucks.

I don't know why people call maid worst. She wants to atone for her sins while Aki is still the same bitch from the first chapter. Her childhood bitchyness doesn't help her case, she's a fucking massive sadist.

Maid is best.

Yoshino haters are degenerates that cling to anything with a flat chest no matter their personality.

>atone for her sins
8 years too late.

Maid is annoying, not cute, and has disgusting cowtits. Aki's bitchiness is what makes her cute and hotter to tame for the dere.

Did you actually even read the manga?

>Aki already won

Masamune said it himself, the main couple gets together once 80% of the story is done. Maybe this will end soon.

Nah, bitches are disgusting, there are good ways to do tsundere and Aki is not one of them.

Your taste is wrong. Doesn't change the fact maid did wrong and isn't cute and hot.

But she's the master keikakumaster

Nope, your taste is shit. Maid does one thing wrong when she was just a kid and gets shit, meanwhile Aki is a constant ass in the present and is praised.

>atone for her sins
So maid is the girl who chased Masamune away. But she's helping him now to get his revenge. That looks like the opposite of atoning one's sin.

Either she knew this was going to happen or she just wanted to aid Masamune. There was no reason for his feelings to be hurt too

Maid ruined the lives of two people because she hated Piggy and was jealous. Aki is only a bitch at loser faggots. Like you. Cry more.

How is that supposed to solve anything and make up for what she did?

>Maid ruined the lives of two people because she hated Piggy and was jealous

When she was just a kid, and she regrets it and tries to make up for it. Aki is unapologetically a bitch, she has always treated Yoshino like shit and feels nothing.

>rationalizing
She only told MC the truth at the very end of the story.

>Maid ruined the lives of two people because she hated Piggy and was jealous
That's exactly why she's best girl.

Except she hardly treats Yoshino like shit, so she hardly has anything to apologize for. On the other hand, Yoshino hasn't even apologized to Aki and MC. Cry harder.

>Yoshinofags are true sadist.

People who hate Aki are betas who got humiliated by rejections in high school so they are projecting. True story. Check the main thread.

>Except she hardly treats Yoshino like shit, so she hardly has anything to apologize for
>ungratefulness for Yoshino bringing her food
>calls her names
>acts like she's so high and mighty when she's as dumb as a brick
>c-cry harder

Maid could had told Aki the truth after she regret what she did. But why didn't she do that? That would had prevented Aki from growing up bitter and hateful to boys.

She'd be disowned by her mom. She can't even complain about Aki cutting off her favorite doll's hair.

She is scared of Aki, because Aki is a bitch to her always.

i think they're the same things Eva pilots wear

>Calling her dumb and acting spoiled means treating like shit.
That's the best you have. Wow. Too bad you're only speaking as an outside perspective. Aki doesn't verbalize it, but she is closr to Yoshino and can act that way with affection.

>did everything wrong and tried to hide it
Yoshino a shit.

So she's an EVA pilot?

>That's the best you have.

That's enough to label her a bitch. Don't forget you're seeing this from Masamune's POV, so Aki naturally looks better. From Yoshino's POV, Aki is an absolute cunt.

>Aki doesn't verbalize it

So basically, you don't have proof.

I guess you could say she is dumb.

The manga is shit too, you should just stay away from this series

>From Yoshino's POV, Aki is an absolute cunt.
Prove it with scans. Protip: you have none.
> don't have proof.
Only if you're a retard.

it's the only logical possibility.

Maidfags btfo!

>Prove it with scans. Protip: you have none.

Oh, but I do. And did you even watch today's episode? Aki calls Yoshino names and acts totally ungrateful for her bringing food.

>that scan

Point taken, but it doesn't justify daily abuse of Yoshino.

Can someone spoil the ending for me because this show seems like its going to have a predictable ending and i'd rather not waste the time watching it if thats the case

Oh no go ahead and tell us what predictable ending do you have in mind?

Try predicting the ending then, if you think it is going to have a predictable ending.

Hasn't ended yet

Aki a shit. She and Fuuka are the worst cunts of the season.

Predict the ending if you think you're so clever

He probably ends up with bitch girl, that or the show will have a read the manga ending, if it has neither though then i'll probably keep watching

The one scan you always use, but it's counterproductive as it doesn't prove that she's a bitch, much less treats Yoshino like shit. Aki was fucking 6 years old, just a small child who didn't know better. She's more ignorant and clueless of the world than Yoshino was at that age. You really have nothing.

Aki always call her names and act snobbish to her, but it's not personal and it's their thing. During emotional scenes, it's made clear that she does it with affection and considers Yoshino someone close to her, albeit not in a way that's like family or a lover.

>daily abuse
Except it's not. Read above. Grow a skin and step outside of your ignorance perspective mode. If you want real abuse, to watch Black Lagoon or some shit.

That's vague as fuck. For starters, tell us which girl in this series is NOT a bitch?

Im talking about Aki, also class rep doesnt seem like a bitch so far

>big boobs
>nice ass
>just wants to watch the world burn

can't argue with, op

Skip ahead and just read chapter 39. The best girl won. The manga is going to end very soon.

>People defending and liking maid just because she has tits

Why are Aki apologist fags such massive faggots?

Except it's stated her personality got worse as she got older, not better. She's always been stupid, there was no meaningful development from that time.

Where does it show she's affectionate when calling her names? She's plainly annoyed Yoshino didn't bring her meals on time (ignoring the fact that there's a huge-ass line and she needs to take Aki to her hiding spot). Prove she isn't constantly abusive and doesn't just use Yoshino for comfort when it's convenient. Even if she did secretly have affection for Yoshino, it doesn't justify abuse, and it's clear Yoshino like it.

>Grow a skin and step outside of your ignorance perspective mode. If you want real abuse, to watch Black Lagoon or some shit.

Stop being a cunt enabler. Calling people names constantly and treating them is still damaging.

You guys sure this is not the real MC?

Anything with a flat chest is good to them. If Aki had big tits you can bet your ass they wouldn't defend her the way they do now.

They think a girl only has a personality if she treats them like shit.

Why do Aki haters have such shit taste?

Any girl with attitude is an absolute cunt to them.

>no ass
>no tits
>awful hairstyle

>If Aki had big tits you can bet your ass they wouldn't defend her the way they do now.
Pretty much. I saw one of them shittaking Silver from Oreshura for being a cunt but praising Aki in the same post when both are massive cunts with muh tragic backtstory that somehow excuses their bitchiness.

I love it when Sup Forums starts talking about how to get the woman or get a gf because it becomes obvious they're all virgin losers who never talk to women at all.

>abuse is okay because they secretly like being abused even though I have no real proof of that!

It's stated that Aki is broken and ended up hating boys thanks to what Yoshino did. Aki has always been a bit of a blockhead, which is something Yoshino takes no offense to and let things slide, things obviously like . She literally said that.

>Where does it show she's affectionate when calling her names?
Read the manga, animefag. Jesus/

>Calling people names constantly and treating them is still damaging.
Confirmed for friendless. It's like you never had friends growing up.

Doormatfags and cowtitsfags.

Aki is. End of story

Thx

>Maidfags seriously btfo

>Nekofags have to like Kosaki
No.

Silver is a cunt for no reason to boys and girls. She's even a bully that dishes out physical abuse for sheer amusement. And she's well aware of what she does and is highly manipulative. Aki is nothing like her.

In that scan it's shown Yoshino hates what Aki does and only lets things slide because of her mom.

Your scan doesn't show affection, it shows her being spoiled and calling people names, and you're ignoring today's episode when she's just an utter cunt and ungrateful for Yoshino bringing her food.

>Confirmed for friendless. It's like you never had friends growing up.

There's a difference between friendly banter and slaving away for someone and being treated like shit for it. How does that excuse how ungrateful she was for Yoshino bringing her food? She's ungrateful every time.

>Confirmed for friendless. It's like you never had friends growing up.
Confirmed for friendless. What Aki does is way different from normal friend banter. If anything, a normal relationship between friends would have Yoshino respond with the same. Yoshino doesn't. So it can't possibly be normal friendly relationship. Which you would know if you had any friends.

>Aki gets to treat guys like shit because tragic backstory
>Silver doesn't get to treat guys like shit because tragic backstory

People generally give leeway to girls who act a bitch for a reason and isn't vindictive cunt all the time.

>Silver
>tragic backstory
She has one? What is it?

Please tell me MC doesn't end up with main girl bitch. I will fucking drop this right now what a god damn shit story

He ends up with main girl bitch.