Welp, I guess this settles it then. Trump is the anti-christ...

Welp, I guess this settles it then. Trump is the anti-christ. I wasn't sure if he was a neutral figure that shook up the political climate or if he was something to actually worry about; now I know it's the latter

Other urls found in this thread:

billygraham.org/story/signs-of-the-end-of-the-world-biblical-wisdom-from-billy-graham-franklin-graham/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link

I fully support this. But only because I think Israel cannot escape hubris.

Good there is no palestine and we need to stop appeasing arab squatters.

Why should I care about this if I am not a religious nutcase?

Isn't this something that only Orthodox jews themselves want? What the fuck is even the purpose of this shit? Why does Trump have to bend over backwards for his Jewish masters?

Why does anyone give a shit about Jerusalem being the capital of Israel? This is a serious question.

How does that Israeli cock taste?

The anti-christ is just a fairy tale

relax. We need the fucking jews to rebuild their temple. The end is in night.

How can the president declare the capital of a sovereign nation?

muh world Empire

Better than cock thats been in a goats ass

>pinning Jews against Muslims
He really is /ourguy/.

I don't understand why Israel couldn't declare this themselves.

why hurry it up? i think we are all having a chill time right now, no need to stop it right NOW

This. You can only declare that if the country in question has declared it first themselves. That would actually just be recognition, not a declaration. Only way that make sense is if Israel declares it and America recognizes is.

They have. Trump is putting our Embassy in Jerusalem to symbolize it's offically accepted.

This will cause some turmoil in the Middle East, to what extent I'm not sure.

Everyone who has been called an anti-Christ has been a fucking Christ-figure. Christ is ostensibly the first anti-Christ.

Besides, Trump is the one who comes before to prepare the way. 2024 is going to be lit as fuck. More likely 2020 because doppels.

>Picking to have a cock in your mouth at all
Come on now...

>We need the Jews

The absolute state of Sup Forums

The Jews, Christcucks and the loominaty/deep state have been trying to make Revelations a reality for a long time. Politicians, Military leaders, businessmen, anyone with anykind kind of power over any group of people bend to the will of the Jews. These religious fucks are nothing but a fucking worldwide death cult that believe they can force the hand of their God and bring an end to the world.

>tfw i only get one change at this and I am stuck here with you fuckheads.

Rather the Jew control that area than the Muslims.

I thought it already was.

JERUSALEM WILL BE OVERRUN BY LGBT PARADES LIKE TEL AVIV

we wont know the hour or the day, the end of the world cant be triggered like a fucking videogame

>Europe
How's that migrant cock?

Kushner is pleased, I'd assume.

Reposting the dice numbers I got when I asked God for a sign. I'm almost certain now Trump is preparing the way for the antichrist in 2020. Who could it be though? It has to be someone who is at least known today right?

Simply by moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

Fucking Kushner man. That jew overpaid by millions for his office on 666. Can you be any more obvious.

because half the city belongs to the Palestinians.

Seriously, you're a fucking idiot if this surprises you. It doesn't matter. You'll continue to suck Trump's dick anyways.

Israel is a territory of the United States of America.

Good. I’ve been wanting to die for a while. Greatest vote ever.

love it

Europe gets to suffer for it

Then Palestine should claim it as their capital too, problem solved.

People are tired of waiting for Armageddon huh?

Oh that's a sight different from declaring the capital for another sovereign nation for them.

I don't get the big deal about this then.

>Solution
Nuke middle east, Dropping the bomb right in Kikeland

well I know that sucking israel's cock isn't something we voted for, but hey at least he didn't break his promise about the wall and locking Her u-

>a foolish and sinful generation asks for a sign
>no man knows the day nor hour of his return he will be as a thief in the night

I support this purely to stir up Muslims and further our goals from it.

Jared kushner

>butthurt muslims and muslim cock suckers
I couldn't care less to be honest

Also the anti christ is universally loved, Trump is shitted on by libs and lefties daily

Because Jews have bad dna. It's the data in that dna that causes their fucked up nature, not their beliefs.

All he's doing is saying the USA recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. There's nothing more to it than that.

Israel already considers jerusalem to be the capital
UN cucks don't want to admit it because they hate nationalism

This

I just don't see the point… like if Isreal says Tel Aviv, why does trump say Jerusalem?

"Nobody know the day or the hour, not even the Son, BUT THE FATHER ONLY"
WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO GRASP?

You don’t know the characteristics of the Anti Christ do you? Obama is the fucking Anti Christ you retarded nigger

Bingo
This, Kushner himself believes it.

Israel claims Jerusalem as capital but the UN doesnt accept that, so Israel had to say another city to be in the UN

>USA destroys Libya
>USA prolongs conflict in Syria
>USA creates migrant crisis
>USA bans Muslims
>USA makes Muslims chimp out

a master stroke
this is revenge for 56% you Eurocucks

They will take possession of the city and rebuild their temple, ushering in the apocalypse.

Matthew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Luke 21

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

The kikes will rebuild the temple and antichrist will conquer Jerusalem and declare himself to be god in the temple.

This is the true threat.
>Hey all, look at our new Tem.... I mean UN building

>Trump is the anti-christ.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

The anti-jooooos eat it. Not that anyone else in the Sup Forums-verse gives a shit.

How about this? go spend time with your wife and kids. Go ask your parish priest how you can let go of this burden that the devil has placed upon you. Volunteer in your diocese taking care of the old, the infirm and the young. discover that you are actually happy for the first time in your life... but the not the last, after your wife tells you that you're expecting a child. Smile like a witless soneofabitch at what will be the happiest days of your life.

You're welcome. Welcome home.

Ah didn't realize I that's how it was. God i fucking hate the UN.

They do, the UN doesn't recognize it because the Muslims will go apeshit and start suicide bombing everything.

Everyone needs to think about this for a seccond. All muslim countries and russia oppose this statement and sentement.
All of a sudden, Jarusalem becomes Israeli.
This gives all muslims a concrete, solid enemy.
The arab spring will be a drop in the bucket compared to what is about to happen.

Rollin for the guac one

See I like this, and I think Trump is capable. I was just reading some elder zionists in another thread...fuck I have the pic actually... Is the Jews falling victim to their former attacks, judo style? I'm not convinced but there is some merit here.

First 3 were obongos doing

It's because of diplomacy. Trump cannot unilaterally declare a foreign city as part of any country, no president can, BUT he can recognize it just like any president can. This gives international support, which in the event of trade or a treaty can be useful, specially if countries go to the international court to resolve a dispute. It gives a precedent to give Israel's position a good step towards their goals.

In diplomacy this things matters, for example Cambodia and Thailand had a dispute over who own the Preah Vihear temple, one of the things that fucked Thailand was that a prince asked and thanked France for some maps which indicated the temple belonged to Cambodia, not protesting over it, so the court used this as a tacit admittance by Thailand that the temple belonged to Cambodia, so they cucked themselves.

So this is a case were the US, through their president, recognizes the Israeli position over who is the owner of Jerusalem instead of the palestinian one, not that Trump declares it

Fucking A

Apparently congress passed a law in the 1990s to move the American embassy there and it's been deferred by presidents till Trump.

Maybe he just doesn't care to defer it. I mean who the fuck cares?

Muslims don't deserve shit

So it's a One Jerusalem Policy or some such shit. This should end well.

kek

Mudslimes completely btfo

six-million D chess.

I'm glad trump is doing this. it's going to piss off the mudshits so hard that they are going to unite and try to destroy israel thus triggering america into protecting its ally thus blowing the fuck outa the mudshits thus flooding germany with millions more mudshit refugees.

ok, lets give them israel though
its just a bunch of old retarded roman forts. nobody really needs that shit

This is the best part. More rapefugees for Germany and Sweden :^)

exactly, the USA made a crucial pivot just in time to hang this problem on somebody else

This means the arabs will become unhinged and destroy this false Israel. Quantum 3th ethereral plane Yahtzee

Story comes out that Israel is influencing our internal politics, and very next day, Trump is forced to declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel. How does that work?

Uhh why does Trump decide the capital of Israel?

It's impossible to know exactly when but the bible itself gives many clues that Christians can watch for.

Why do you kike shills think anyone cares about this?

Really, it's your 335th thread on this today, and nobody really gave a fuck about any of them.

Gas yourselves, kikes.

Every country belongs to America.

so trump turns out to be the most jewish president of all history

billygraham.org/story/signs-of-the-end-of-the-world-biblical-wisdom-from-billy-graham-franklin-graham/

>turns out

Have you been hiding under a rock?

See link below....
it’s prophecy desu

Link here

But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief. For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night or of the darkness.

The ones who have not heeded the word of God will be surprised. But not us.

I can't believe it's happening

Exciting times boys

OY
VEY
FAMBLY

checkin >152177777

fug

Check

Praise KEK

To be the anti-Christ he needs to be loved by everyone.
Obama or Sanders are closer to the anti-Christ than Trump, or even Hillary.

check

Reverse that and I'd agree with you.

There are info graphics just like that of him doing a bunch of anti jewish shit. I think it's safe to say he's know ones puppet