Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Threads may come and threads may go but I still want to MARRY Mariko!

Other urls found in this thread:

page23.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o169688824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marika is a cake? I though she was a 10 year old brat like tempest.

Marika became a magical girl at the age of 4, and I guess she kept some of that attitude.

Marika is in her early 30s

Wait, if Mariko became Marika at the young age of 4, doesn't that mean her physical stats should be all 1 star?

If 7753 used her goggles on Rain Pou, couldn't she have discovered who the assassin was then and there?

Probably, then again, the mission was to never capture Rain Pou but to kill her.

I do like how much of a contrast her two forms are, and the idea of her basically keeping her younger personality in MG form. Marika > Mariko

If Marika was a rowdy kid when she was young, that might explain it. Cranberry was 9 when she was turned into a MG and she had high physicals for some reason.

I think it's time to let the threads rest a little, last two threads were awful.

Damn those two are ugly as fuck in both forms.

I hope Puk Puck dies this volume.

SW have the worst desing

Maybe there is a standard of stats for each age, like a rowdy kid would get 5* of some stats while a more quiet one would get 5* in other stats.

>According to the author, in the Top 5 Most Beautiful People Before Transformation, Mariko Fukuroi (Marika Fukuroi) ranked #4.

Some people just won the stat gacha.

How could you not like a Christmas cake who also brings cake user?

I'm not sure how their life before becoming a magical girl relates to their stats when they become one, assuming it's related at all.

I mean, La Pucelle played soccer and yet his physical stats were mediocre and only barely better than Snow White's. Meanwhile Calamity Mary is a housewife who smoked, drank, and treated her body like a dumpster and yet her physical stats were top tier.

For reference, the others are

5 - Pfle
4 - Marika
3 - Rionetta
2 - Nokko-chan
1 - Weiss Winterprison

>2 - Nokko-chan
All those pedos

Was this part of an episode?

Shit taste, the fucking turbodyke at #1? I'd put Lapis II as the most beautiful before transformation, you just can't beat redheads.

We also don't know how FUCK DOLL looks as a human, i agree with nokko-chan but i'd classify her as cute instead.

Wait, I thought it was according to the author?

>I'd put Lapis II as the most beautiful before transformation, you just can't beat redheads.
You're a magical girl of culture.

What a pedo

Yeah, she would just need to adjust her googles to "number of people killed" it would be obvious who did it then. Although 7753 never had a chance to scan the students until the end, a bit unlucky in that regard.

>became a magical girl at the age of 4
Wait, wasn't that Nokko-chan?

Who's the one on the left again?

It's from Peaceful Days which we might get 1-2 weeks from now,by being translated in between QUEENS chapters, since Kafuria's sidestory is the only one left in Phi unless TL-kun would finish translating QUEENS first.

Pukin.

Nokko-chan and WW look nearly identical to their magical girl forms in human form, and magical girl forms are suppose to be much more beautiful than your average human, so that's why they're at the top. Personally I wouldn't put WW at the top either.

Oh right, thanks.

God Nana's just so spherical.

SPHERICAL

Both hardogore and SW look identical in their magical girl and human forms sans for the hair and paler skin, yet they´re nowhere near the top in that list, maruino is just a huge boy molesting faggot.

Yay for the Real Doll

How is Nana so goddamn round

Also
>Pukin's introduction in Limited
This is not the kind of girl I expected from her design, Jesus Christ. This is a monster

>This is a monster
No, that's justice.

Tat pic looks like she has a noodle thin torso.

I'll give you SW, but Alice looks almost nothing like her human form. Also this is Asari, not Maruino.

Maruino has better taste, one of her favorites is Pukin.

Rionetta's creepy as fuck, the claws as weapons, detaching body parts and being a yakuza hitman doesn't help.

>Mariko remembered when she was still a kindergartner. That’s when she first became a Magical Girl. The surge of power made her happy. Such power! Such strength! She didn’t have to listen to anyone else anymore! So she didn’t listen to her test examiner. She just did whatever she wanted, testing her powers on everything and anything. Other Magical Girls couldn’t do anything about her, since Marika was ridiculously strong, and her powers were versatile. That all changed when her examiner stepped in. Marika thought she was number one, so she defiantly disregarded her examiner. She proclaimed that the only way to make her follow her examiner was to beat her up in battle.
I probably got the age mixed up, but Marika also transformed when she was really young.

WP was so beautiful that even guys and girls fell for her but she said she prefers having a relationship with females iirc. I'm with you though that Lapis II should be first.

Do you not know how dollfies look user?

But detachable limbs are cool, user. Her having a doll anatomy when transformed is nice
I can't recall if she bled though when hurt, though

Hush Sonia

>Lapis II
>redhead

What?
Also, she is a slut, and all non virgins should die.

>all non virgins should die.
We don't need plan S supporters over here user.

Rionetta/Miyokata hatesex yuri when?

Lapis really should be top, even though I like Marika more.

Rionetta's MG form in the real world didn't bleed, she died because Keek's world forced a new biology on her.

"As a human, Lapis Lazuline looked very different from her Magical Girl form.

A high school girl, about 16 or 17 years old, wearing a blazer from her school, her
eyeshadow was blue, and her hair, braided, was colored a reddish maroon."

Why is she wearing eyeshadow?

Was miyokata a burger or a britbong? Why did she know what a realdoll was anyway? I didn't know until recently.

>not supporting plan S

Used goods please go away.

Lapis is not a slut!

Some kind of Yuro.

I want Lapis II to call me papa!

Lapis pleases old papas for worthless trinkets!

Lapis has many papas and they all love her!

Poor BBC has to get overshadowed by this beauty when they are hanging out in human form unless she's as beautiful as her.

BBC's probably ruined her body with drugs.

>worthless

She teleports with jewels, where do you think she gets them from? Vaginal without condom costs you a diamond and there is no other form of currency for her.

Worth it imo, i'd steal from pfle to pay her.

Seeing as Panasu's ability had somewhat evolved with her getting another dragon tattoo, if it is possible, what could the improved abilities for the other characters be?

>She teleports with jewels, where do you think she gets them from?
I'm pretty sure like Ripple and her kunai she just produces them out of thin air.

It would really suck if your ability required gems from pleasing old men.

At least in my opinion.

Also, what are you going to steal from Pfle? Are you taking those 40 cakes back?

>Being a MG for over 26 years
Fug

There are girls who have been one for hundreds of years, like Pam.

No hymen no diamond. A sapphire is fine though.

Or Pukin.

That's most likely the case unless Lazuline would go treasure hunting to get new ones.

No bleeding, only the cracking wood. Splintering, really. I'm sure it was a horrible sound.

I wonder, if Leonetta were to remove her head from her body, would she die?

>she died because Keek forced new biology on her
Ah, so I could've been blaming Keek all along? Why didn't anyone tell me?
Does this mean I can blame the Akane's skill > Geno's skill on Keek too?

>Akane's skill > Geno's skill on Keek too?
There's no reason why that shouldn't work when her visor is see-through.

Not IRL.

Well, Keek's World made it so that MGs had to eat and less human MGs had more human vulnerabilities.

it would be extremely painful

For Akane that was still her ability, her ability was to cut anything she sees and since Genopsycho's visor was transparent it went through her face. Akane's ability is so busted it can cut through lasers.

Yet it couldnt cut through a fucking sheet if you held it in front of you, her power is stupid.

I understand that she just needs to see it to make a cut, really.
It's just that when I'm reminded that the cuts still travel and aren't instantaneous that I get a bit confused, but it's a minor thing. They just bypassed the suit.

iirc it doesn't have travel time which Daisy pointed out in her fight with her so she needs to predict and dodge where she swings.

>iirc it doesn't have travel time

How the hell did any them survive their encounters with Akane?

> Daisy pointed out in her fight with her so she needs to predict and dodge where she swings.

This sounds really difficult even with MG reaction times.

it can cut through the sheet. the cut stops with the sheet though. she needs another slash to get whatever was holding the sheet.
i thought the cuts were instantaneous. people were still avoiding them because she telegraphs them with her sword.

would rionetta get pregnant if i came inside her

would our child be a doll like her or a normal human

is she built like a dollfie or like a realdoll down there

would i get splinters or burns in my penis from ramming too hard

She's a big doll.

Oh they were? Then I must've misremembered her first encounter with Daisy then, nevermind me

They were running as fast as possible away from where Akane was after she killed someone and mind broken Akane probably is a bit more sluggish since she cant think clearly due to mind break.

Dolls can't have babies user.

Do all magical girl have spider senses to know someone is about to silently slice them to bits from the horizon?

if her biology isnt altered as it was in Keek's game. shes just animate wood. nothing would stop her from attaching an onahole there though. otherwise its gonna be splinters.

of course not but Akane never went for the silent assassin route. she always fought head on due to trying to beat info about cranberry out of anyone she could.

I love doll joints so I hope so.

Can someone murder Pfle for me, please?

I'll pay good money.

do not worry my friend, in the next arc shadow gale will get dismembered in front of her by the first mage before pfle gets beaten to death with cranberry's dildo

As Miyokata had said, she's a RealDoll so your dick will be fine.

OKIE DOKIE

SG would get killed by Puk Puck's toy hammer and Pfle will make herself taller next arc.

>Pfle will make herself taller

What exactly is this new meme? Why would she want that?

>and Pfle will make herself taller next arc.

Hmmm, what did he mean by this?

Is she going to use rope and gravity to lengthen her airways?

im just gonna assume it means shes finally going to stand up out of her chair.

But she already did in limited when fighting serious loli.

And she got whacked in the head from behind with a wrench by her best and probably only friend in the world, i hope this time she dies for good.

>limited

restart, fuck

page23.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o169688824

>10k yen

Holy shit