My (((anthropology))) class is having a potluck for the end of the semester...

My (((anthropology))) class is having a potluck for the end of the semester. What should I bring that would piss off the class?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=Joulutorttu&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAy5vsvvTXAhUHS7wKHYxUDXcQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=656
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salo_(food)
goodreads.com/book/show/5830947-natural-harvest---a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burgers.

>class is having a pot-luck
Why would you even go? Is it part of your grade?

swastika cupcakes

Just an excuse to trigger a professor with a PhD in Gender studies and a class full of marxist retards.

Pork.

sopa de macaco

The advice of Tastier.com, Something very Nazi, like homemade sourkrout with toasted something and smoke something else.

Well done steak with ketchup.
Diet Coke.

>i brought communist food everyone!
>open up an empty tupperware

eh, I'd pass

This

Bring nothing and tell them that the food needs to be equally distributed or they're literal Nazis.

a bunch of bacon

These.

Or glorious bacon.

bake a couple souffles. i fucking guarantee no one will put more than a few minutes of effort into it, and youll look like a cool guy. substitute flavoring with triple sec, its great.

or just fucking cook cyanide and poison everyone, idgaf

German cuisine with pork.

Fried chicken and watermelon.

veal, foie gras, maybe ask one of the leafs on the board to hook you up with some baby seal

if that's out of your price range there's watermelon, fried chicken and catfish for your ethnic classmates

In high school my AP class did one of these and I brought a can of beans and a stick of butter

A roast pig with the apple in the mouth. and when you carve it, carve a big chunk off the cheek to really freak them out, or a duck with the head still on, or a baby lamb(head still on), veal, (head still on ?) Wild game of some sort rabbit, baby deer, (obligatory head still on.)
Just basically something with the head still on.

Bring a huge hollowed out pumpkin with a pressure cooker bomb inside it.

Bacon

Authentic Native American cooking, with the cookbook "Pow Wow Chow" which contain recipes by Elizabeth Warren

or you can be lazy and due fried chicken and watermelon

in great honor of finnish independance day try these "Joulutorttu". sweet pastry in the shape of a swastika. you're welcome.

google.com.au/search?q=Joulutorttu&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAy5vsvvTXAhUHS7wKHYxUDXcQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=656

Aunt jemimah can be triggering if presented well, or you could say in honour of our east Asian friends, I fried up these grasshoppers. Or our African friends I made mud cakes.
Just spit-balling desu.

Second this

Bring Filipino Balut.

Microwave Seal meat.

I live in Alaska and this native guy kept stinking up our office nuking seal meat. Finally HR got involved and said it was passive aggressive to nuke seal meat.

Vegetables.

Long pig.

Just bring something random and say it’s Palestinian. Make little “Free Palestine” flags and stick them into the dish with toothpicks. Should trigger your (((professor)))

This'll do

a bunch of these

>PhD in Gender studies
why
how
where
when

Apple pie. USA USA

just do what this /k/ommando did

Underrated post

Bring this guy and bring his soup recipe

Everyone would literally be excited
There's no such thing as the wrong food to bring to a potluck.

Wait actually I've got it op, try making an extremely Midwestern take on a traditional foreign dish. Like pick some Indian or African or SEA dish at random, then substitute every single ingredient that didn't originate here or sounds vaguely foreign. Mayo the fucker up.

Then when you introduce or describe it just talk about how you put a twist on it because you find the original flavours too overpowering and disagreeable

Pork
The more non kosher the better

I got you

fuck, now i want to watch ja/ck/ vids. make his garbage chili

Simple, being venison. Act like no big deal, they will freak out.

Solutrean First Nations stew.
With Clovis chips.

Foie gras
Veal chops

>tfw i remember the hurgen thread

You sir are a genius

why?

>My (((anthropology))) class is having a potluck
Something totally traditional like buffalo tongue or pemmican.

Sandwiches made with wonderbread, Kraft American cheese slices, bologna, and miracle whip. Cut off the crust and cut them into hors d'oeuvre size pieces compete with red, white, and blue tooth picks. Arrange them appealingly on a patriotic themed platter.

First they'll scoff.
Then they'll try it, "just to be ironic".
Then they'll realize it's good and comfy, and be filled with inner doubt.
????
Profit

t. Archaeologist with bachelor's and master's in anthropology.

POP OFF, JAMES!

Onion juice

Kimchi

t. gook

Taco Casserole.

A full roasted piglet. You'll probably be jailed.

>miracle whip

Napkins.

Make whatever just dump ammonia in it and run out the door for a head start when the police arrive

You're not doing anyone or yourself any favors by going out of your way to disgruntle a classroom or a professor. You're not cool.

Oreos. But leave the bag open for the week before the event.

Hotdogs but no buns.

Don't be an edgy faggot and try to trigger them
Bake something out of this book instead

Soy-free mass produced pork (may contain gluten, lactose, and traces of nuts). Something like pic related.

Should piss of soyboys, vegans, vegetarians, vegetarians, jews, muslims, niggers, women, lactose intolerant fags, nut allergic pussies, gluten intolerant cucks, and many others, all in one.

It's the ultimate embodiment of privilege.

litte slider-sized burgers in tiny MAGA hats

This is your only option

I'm sure something with nuts in it will kill half your class

excellent post javier

You bring in seal poop (a snownigger "delicacy") and LARP as an underprivileged eskimo who only wants to feel included.

Just give them a taste of their own medicine.

Mayonnaise sandwiches. White bread of course.

Fairy bread cunt.

God tier. Rolling for this

yamerooo

lololol This FTW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salo_(food)
This, rye bread, garlic, green onions.

Nothing like celebrating the birth of a jew with a Christmas ham.

Pork and milk
Also beef if there are any pajeets

Its real by the way, the reviews are great
goodreads.com/book/show/5830947-natural-harvest---a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes

Smoked gefilte fish over a nice bed of sauerkraut and then a bite suze of Polish sausage. Once you eat the smoked fish aka gassed jews and the sausage, have a nice gravy boat of curry that you pour over the sauerkraut till you can no longer tell the dish even had the sauerkraut in it.

Oh, and dog is legal to serve. It's not racist, but would trigger the average non-chink burger.

Merchant shaped cookies, whale meat, and kfc for diversity.

Kek hath spoken

and a big jug of purple drank

Pork. Beef. Veal if possible, and tell how much better the meat tastes when the animals suffers

That has crusts on it, you sick fuck!

Lutefisk bruh

Islamic or Jew food made with pork.

I'm thinking pork shawarma or grape leaves stuffed with pork and rice.

Or just do a gross soviet thing like shuba or olivier salat. Serve with a heaping jug of kvass or tarhoon (neon green taragon soda).

You could also do tacos from a box with bagged cheese and act like its authentic. I'm sure it will trigger anthro fags that despise "appropriation".

You could go for animal cruelty food like roast veal with seared foie gras. Or go to a chinese store and get shark fins for soup.

Calf fries. Say they're meat hushpuppies or something. Watch them eat them all excitedly and then laugh as they fill their greedy commie gullets with cow balls.

Or cook beef and claim it's vegan made soy beef alternative. Im sure you have some faggy vegans in your faggot class that your faggy ass enrolled in. Fuck you OP, I hope you die.

Underrated
Also these AKA nigger toes

Aye, this one.

It'll put hair on ya balls!

Lutefish. Or bad lefse with no butter.

>"REEEEEEEEEEE user BROUGHT TESTOSTERONE"

Nah nah nah, thats a waste of perfectly good venison. My vote would be squirrel or rabbit

pork rinds and pigs feet
bonus - wipe the scowl off of your (((professor's))) face by telling her it's soul food

Homemade sourkraut is literally used to signal that you're a trendy communist among hipsters in stockholm, just saying.

Don't be a faggot, bring a nice beef pot roast with pork gravy, or some BBQ pork ribs. That way non-vegetarians / jews / muds will have something nice to eat.