I just finished nichijou and I loved how easy it was to watch

I just finished nichijou and I loved how easy it was to watch.
No drama, no fanservice, top quality animation, comfy as hell, lots of Japanese tradition and tropes that didn't feel hamfisted
What comfy anime were you late to Sup Forums?
Whats getting you through the dark days of winter?

If you haven't seen K-On it's the same kinda warm and easy to watch show

>enjoying forced comedy
Yeah, leave.

Flying Witch is comfy as fuck

Did you actually find it funny? I felt the jokes fell flat throughout the show. And the prof trying too hard to be cute was annoying too

Nice forced meme.

Karekano

Karekano is great but it stresses me out sometimes

I loved Nano, but Hakase was kind of annoying, I figure they were trying to off a mother and stubborn child dynamic.

The jokes that weren't slapstick or situational fell kind of flat, but I figure that's mainly due to the lack of translatable verbal comedy, it's the hardest thing to translate to any non native speaking audience.

I never thought they were trying too hard to make anyone look cute, but I did love the art style

It gets creepy at times but it's comfy as fuck

Watch Non Non Biyori next.

It's next on my list.
Is it as comfy as they say

it is. i truly enjoyed it.

It's a big quality drop from Nichijou and it's a bit more trashy, but it's funny and has some endearing characters.

another good anime to watch is Hanayamata. its comfy and a bit dramatic at times. but worth it.

Also try Gochiusa. God of moe comfy.

Don't forget to watch Non Non Biyori Repeat

gasp! I had no idea there was NNB Repeat!! I must watch it now!!! Also try Natsume Yuuji. Its kinda comfy with some supernatural drama to it.

I've just watched Saraiya Goyou. Not sure if you can call it comfy though.

It's getting hard to find good shows, though. Maybe it's time I graduate from anime.

Just watch older stuff

Why?

They do a good job building up romantic / sexual / whatever tension, it's emotionally taxing.

I think it's comfy to watch something well made. What annoys me the most is when I get the feeling something's off even when I watch the thing without thinking very much about it.