The right eats its own

PFFHAHAHAHAHAH

You fucking losers cant go 10 seconds without eating your own.

And you cucks expect to win the "culture war".

Go back to mommies basements and cry into the internet because white women wont fuck you nerds

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A22oh
streamable.com/bt9ku
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more fake news from faggots

Roasties gonna roast

How hard is this to understand? Once you are redpilled, you realize that you should not listen to women. These e-celebs are feeders into Sup Forums and masculinity. They are 100x better than the culture at large, and they help put men on the right path. Once you realize that all women are thots that shouldn't be able to vote, just stop watching them, and tell already redpilled men to do the same. This isn't fucking complicated. This is a divide and conquer strategy from leftypol, or nozbol, or an intelligence agency.

>Alt-right
millenial word
right is right
left is left
central in central (fence sitter)
then there are far right (kkk) and far left (blm/antifa)

>our own
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Maybe you guys haven’t found the right girl yet.

I’ve got two lovely ladies for you Sup Forums

>a movement about traditional right wing values doesn't want women in politics and doesn't want them fucking niggers
>get mad that they tell you to fuck off

This is why you virgin "fash" loser men will always be on the regressive side. You cannot win a culture battle without the female support. Yet you are all so pathological because your ex cucked you with a black man, a black man of higher character than any of you ever will be. Continue to shit of the internet and whine about women, while we push society forward.

what the stupid cunts don't realize is that Lauren Southern's problem isn't that she is "alt-right;" it's that she's a stupid cunt.

>white women wont fuck you nerds
>white women

>Lauren Southern
>White
JAJAJAhehehoohoo haha xD, le good le meemay my leddit frienderino, hahahahaha.
Oh me oh my, I'm really laughing at this guy hehehe ='''))

Hey I was just trying to help

why you want to be dominated by niggers so much?

I warn you about this coalburner roastie brahs but you didnt listen

this board sums pretty much what is happening

What is "forward?"

>You fucking losers cant go 10 seconds without eating your own.

>a bunch of commie/lefty cucks false flag as "Alt-Right" and attack women
>laugh that the "Alt-Right" attacks women

Fuck off (((Sup Forums)))

the alt-right is infested with beta males that can't deal with a fact that a girl dates a nigga

This is a smear campaign being launched by nazbol communists.

Two people.
A manlet spic.
And a beady-eyed rat-faced jewess.

He's already used to it, and since he's a layabout leftist, he takes the easiest route. It just so happens the easiest route for nigger dicks is this faggot's asshole.

We never asked whore to represent us. They brought it on themselves. A woman’s place is barefoot an pregnant, in the kitchen.

>stupid faggot lefties continue to attribute "alt right" with Sup Forums
just end yourself

No one likes these people you silly cuck.
Fuck. If it makes you feel better you just keep thinking we give a shit about celebrity or ethots. Do you think I ever heard of Richard Spencer before November of 2016? No one had. I definitely don't and never gave a shit about blondie. ETHOTS are treated bad because it's shallow and pathetic posturing

SHE FUCKS NIGGERS

I don't know who this woman is but whatever happens between her and her fanbase is her business, I don't know why you faggots have been making threads about her all day but I suspect powerful redditry is at work.

Idk what the hell fash means but this sounds like an awful lot of projection. Did someone fuck your grill?

SAGE AND REPORT ALL NAZBOL MADE ECELEB THREADS

Fascist, apparently preferring women to have traditional western roles and being against miscegenation makes you literally Hitler even though those were basic tenets America was founded on

>we push society forward
That's the problem. Civilization is doomed. Enjoy your lifestyle while it last, roastie.

She's a liar. That dude is half poo and half white, or muslim. There's no nigger genes in his facial genetics.

Forward, away from the hatred displayed in this very thread. You are all lonely loser men triggered at the very sight of a woman. Which self respecting woman would ever stay in this movement or assist you BBC cucks in any political movement. You are all miserable horrible dregs of society.

We shouldn't be attacking any white girls who call themselves ethno nationalists.

Fuck off nigger.

how many of these breads are you guys gonna make?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The exact same people who promote ethots are the ones who turn around and act like we are fighting over them. It's preposterous. I'm too busy hating Indians and watching niggers die to worry about what a YouTube slut does. I have to sift through this weak ass Reddit bullshit every day to find something good. That's all I'm concerned about. If it's (((altright))) topics, just keep it on your home website, because we don't care.

Understand that the "tradionalists" and alt-right are made up of angry loser men, this movement, reactionary mess will achieve nothing. Come to infinitychan leftypol. We actually have intelligent discussion there about the ills of society. These losers are just full of hatred.

We have here a kike OP linking to a story written by a kike about how a kike and a possible 1/8 kike are being attacked by leftist kikes to discredit goyim.

Yes, you are so credible. I'm sure the alt-right will come tumbling down any moment.

As soon as "altright" women get called out for their shit they suddenly become feminists and start demanding special treatment. Fuck them and fuck their whiteknights.

Checked and correct. OP must literally be a Jewish Cuck Faggot to worry about that shit

You are all retarded. Shills posted anti eceleb shit constantly and then go attacking them until they speak up thinking they are real and now it is actually a thing. Well done. You gullible fucks.

>shilling for /leftpol/
Jokes on you, I'm fullpol NS

Something tells me you're one of them fellas that likes to wear dresses and makeup, and be told their pretty.

??? I never thought the Rat Pack was a legitimate group of personalities who spoke for me. I vote my beliefs and laugh at nigger jokes. That's real

>were gonna fix whats not broken with niggers

this is literally your argument

/thread

who gives a shit, this is leftist drivel attempting to divide and focus on e-celebs as targets or representatives. They are nothing, and we can like or disown them as we see fit.

actual fake news, if you look at the lauren southern or whatever other right wing woman threads its pointless to even post in them because its all disinfo shills and massive spergs. If the women themselves fall for that kind of low level shitposting when it comes at them then its really their own fault for not recognizing what the real sources are.

She has to get over it. Mike Enoch was basically doxed by 8 chan. Richard Spencer is constantly called a gay Jewish cia agent. Molymeme is called a cult leader. Sup Forums is a hate box you have to accept it.

I think the only person that gets near universal respect is Jared Taylor. Even Sup Forums knows that Jared Taylor is too good for us

Yes it’s not like Lauren Southern admitted to being a coalburner oh wait...
archive.is/A22oh
Also that article is referencing Tara sperging out how women are so oppressed within the alt right like the feminist she is

the people trolling Tara were leftists and ironycel nihilists

You really think someone would do that? Accept money from Jews to larp as big sexist greasy carl on Sup Forums?

implying leftist women would ever feel their men treat them well lol

you shave their hair off then you put them on an island and they are not allowed to leave

We don't need women to support our beliefs. We just need them to stop voting. If they do vote, they need to ignore or vote opposite what they see on tv. That's why you lost in 2016. Most women know they don't understand the world enough to choose. Only she-boons and coal burners who depend on the state to raise their porch monkeys vote left. Great company you keep

She always has been. I've been checking out the comments section of her videos. These accounts all got started a few days ago. And goldy is next on the list. They all are because the whole thing is being torn apart.

None of this is real.

They remind me of Sifl and Olly

>while we push society forward.

Goodluck with that, better eat up mr skeleton.

I'm alt-center get rekt righty

If you cant see how people like this are useful and how tearing apart a community that is just gaining ground is a bad thing for your cause then you are dumber than I thought. Or you know, it serves your purpose.

By why the incessant need to defend these fucking retards? Lauren never was a white nationalist and Tara exposed herself as a feminist

Yeah, and Bernie is their Chester

Don’t you see this is exactly what happens when you have women in

lame

Alt right means alternative to right
Aka left

Fuck off

Or I don't want fake celebrity culture to be a foundation for my political platform? We don't need that. Anonymity is the most powerful thing we have. I hide in plain sight and no one knows how many of me there are. How can you fight me if you don't know I'm here?

>When you are trying to make a fake movement because you can't let go of the virtue signaling crack pipe.

Half black half irish

>leaderless unorganised and decentralized movement that relies on anonymity and eschews attention-whoring

OMG GUIZE! Lol XD im like so totally like the leader of the alt right! Like wow! Traditional values an stuff! Follow my instagram! Follow my twitter! Like me on facebook! Contribute to my patreon

2 weeks later:
>WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN TO MEEEEEEE!

This. They are entry level for normies and that is why they are a threat.

The skeptic community is important too.
Anyone who has popular videos saying youre being lied to is an asset because people will seek out more info. You dont have to keep listening but she is a pretty girl who gets people in.

And thats why she needs to be destroyed. Anyone who cant see the shills campaign and that half of all the threads here are filled with paid commenters and shills is blind. These dumb kjds are being led off a cliff.

OoOOooO SPOOKY.

The important issues of our time

streamable.com/bt9ku

So 100% non white

We're just cracking down on the tradthot whores that profit off of betas and steal their money.

>be roastie
>LARP as a tradgirl XD
>wear slutty clothes and contribute nothing of worth
>betas lap it up and throw money at you

WTF I love coalburners now!

Culture battle?
Who created the culture? Men.

Who created all political ideology? Men

All great works of art have been made by men.

Scientific breakthroughs can be attributed to men.

What the fuck do we need women for?

Culture battle?

>pic related is what happens when women join the culture battle

Fuck Lauren. Faith is a 10 on my finger scale.

>Half black half irish

This is literally the most famous face of the "half black half Irish" muttrace.

>women who join for the attention and not the cause are called out
how is that a bad thing?

>Lauren "Hitler was wrong, and I like black dong" Southern

Like every strategic thinker, I understand that we aren't trying to create a unified group that can be killed from the top. I have zero allegiance from election to election. I will vote for the right candidate. This time it was Trump. If someone else actually seems to want to do our bidding , they'll get my vote for mid terms. Then the next president.

You are anonymous. And you can stay anonymous. But you need thoughtleaders and videos and shit for the normies.

Anonymity is great for you or me. But ook how this place is getting fucked over because retards are too dumb to figure out who is telling the truth and too easily talked into brigading.

They need to be herded.

Lauren Southern looks smart. Listen to her.

hahahah you guys really are pathetic. You are just jealous a woman is earning a living arent you?

fuck the rest of the world at the end of the day you're still a faggot

Lauren ain't our thought leader.
Jared Taylor is.

You’re on literallly every one of these threads. Umadbro.jpg

>Lauren "I'll tickle your bellend if it's full of melanin" Southern?
>Lauren "I won't take your bone if your name is Tyrone" Southern
>Lauren "Pretend I'm alt-right but fuck niggers at night" Southern
>Lauren "Hitler was wrong, and I like black dong" Southern
>Lauren "Fleecing the NEETS while fucking Pajeets" Southern
>Lauren "I've had more black Dicks in me than a Harlem phone book" Southern
>Lauren "More niggers in me than a welfare line" Southern
>Lauren "white ethnostate, black cum on my face" Southern
>Tyrone "Beta orbiters watch me score with her" Jackson
>Lauren "controlled opposition? my favorite position!" Southern
>Lauren "You keep your Lambos, I'd rather ride Sambos" Southern
>Lauren "Flush my genes down the drain with this dude from Bahrain" Southern
>Lauren "Bootyshorts invite all sorts" Southern
>Lauren "At least he wasn't muslim" Southern
>Lauren "My sister is hotter, can't let jamal spot her" Southern
>Lauren "Sexual feast for the Middle East" Southern
>lauren "mohammed's 4th trad wife" southern

The genius on display is amazing. Nobody makes the leap from 'trad thots' to the Daily Shoah but they're leeching so we need to bullycide them off the internet because.... reasons?

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
NOBODY CARES ABOUT ROASTIES AND E-CELEBS
>in all fields

Too spooky for you. I might be your neighbor. You would think I was a nice guy because I am.

Eceleb twitter drama please go

>left wing
>eats their own over every fucking minor infraction, even if you're as insane as possible you still get ostracized over the tiniest thing

>right wing
>eats their "own" when they betray the values they espouse

big difference

>supporting t-shirt salesmen

>women are shit - the men who defend women are shit.

>women shouldnt be able to talk
10/10 content

kike
unmarried
childless
nigger lover
thot

>our own

inb4 da shoah

The value of: Being a woman

HAHAHAHAHAH'

Dont you guys fantasise about attacking artificial wombs to your anime waifus all the time?

White ethnostate was my line, shame it was the only one that made it on your list user.

>because.... reasons?

Because it is woman's nature to co-opt male spaces and leverage her sexual market value into alliances and pursuing divisive strategies in a high demand, low supply environment.

The real divide occurring right is is between two groups of racial realists, one who is also redpilled on gender realism, one who is not.