He tried to kill like three people on live television. Shouldn't they have put him in prison or something?

He tried to kill like three people on live television. Shouldn't they have put him in prison or something?

That occasional goofiness is part of Yu-Gi-Oh's charm.

He's rich and has good lawyers

"Screw the rules, I have money"

If they didn't do anything about the Blue Eyes White Dragon he broke, I don't think they would do something about attempted murder. In Yugioh's world there's no justice.

Pretty much what came to mind when I read the question. Get out of my head Jimmy.

Law cases are settled with a duell

He lives in a world where how right you are depends on how good you are at a card game and he's like the second best player on the planet.

He could get away with genocide if he wanted to

>rich people
>going to prison

Im now imagining an ace attorney game where the evidence are all trading cards and the trial is a duel

wonder why no one in Japan has done that before?

cant wait on Team Rockets Figuarts.,,,

just really hope we get actual panchira with Jessie and not some licra black censored shit like we got with Tomoyo & Sakura

MTG>Pokemon TCG>Legend of the Five Rings>Weiss Schwarz>Duel Masters>Adventure Time TCG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yu Gi Oh!

this

He did? I only remember that he let the bad guys try to kill people.

Anybody have a link to the last storytime?
Did we get to Marik/Mai yet?

Search on the archive yourself. I'm sure you can do it.

>Duel masters that low

It's litterally just MtG with a different (IMO superior) art style. You can outright make a mixed deck of certain MtG and DM cards, and you could feasibly use that deck to play either game and everything would still work mechanically if you adjusted the power values to match

I laugh way too hard for some reason

Where does Hearthstone go?

compatibility does not excuse imitation....disregard pokemon tcg

I like HS but it is P2P ... as an MTG vet cubes is like getting all golden basic class classic cards for your mains....

In a world where people's worth is decided by a stupid card game that's not really unusual