But violence is bad

>but violence is bad
>why must we fight? why not do things legally by using the system?
>m-muh peace
I'm about to lose my shit watching this.
Gundam thread I guess.

>I'm about to lose my shit watching this.
Then stop.

Gundam 00 is best Gundam.

I can't. I'm already on the 20th episode of Season 2.

The collar makes her so sexual.

As long as you ignore season 2, anyway.

Fuck off retard, season 2 00 is nowhere as bad you fags like to circlejerk it to be.

Posting best Gundam princess.

Gundam is about spreading peace in the most American way possible. BY FORCE

The most effective way possible you mean.

In what Gundam did best girl win?

No Gundam has ever been good besides the first one. The franchise should have been allowed to die with dignity after Turn A

Turn A
Gundam 00
Destiny

That's about it from memory.

Exia is best girl.

>it should have died with dignity after the fourteenth installment
>but 2-14 were all bad
What are you even trying to say?

If the basic premise of Gundam triggers you so much why do you even bother

Its always been
>War=Bad
>Peace=Good
>Understanding=Best
>Adults=Shit

It's not that bad mate.

It's not the premise that bothers me, it's the character. Where as other peace preaching princesses/characters have taken some form of action--whether it's putting the bad side in a checkmate of sorts or actively going against them--this princess in 00 just talks. Sure, not wanting to hold onto a weapon for safety or just being against violence is a form of action, but she's does practically nothing but talk--in a sense she takes no action and just sits on the sidelines going "muh peace" every episode.

Bullllllllshit.
That is in no way the fundamental premise of all Gundam series.
For most of the Universal Century (pretty much the only good Gundam), peace wasn't even a conceivable option and warfare was often perpetrated for the sake of raw survival, by kids and adults caught up in the circumstances of humanity far beyond their control or understanding.

Except it is. I thought it was awful before I even came to Sup Forums. I'm sorry you didn't appreciate anything that made the first season one of the best Gundams though, because there's no way you could see what they did with it as anything but trash.

So far I've watched Gundam Wing, Gundam IBO, most of season 2, and Gundam 00. What other Gundams should I watch?

0079 you ding dong.

the primary premise of gundam has always been

>Homoeroticism
>who cares cram whatever bullshit we can about a war or something

Princess is poo-in-the-loo whaddya expect

G
Zeta

Over the years I've tried watching various gundam series.
Maybe I have bad luck picking which ones to watch, but they all have plots that are
>WAAAAAH! I'm angry about perceived injustice, so I'm going to start a war to show everyone how righteous my cause is! Once I kill enough people, everyone will understand that I am right and human culture will advance!

nonviolence achieved by nonviolence is unsustainable and its foundation is not firm
>Be princess spoon-fed of everything
>Can't do anything on her own
>She want other's to think for her and come up with best non-violent plan

nope

NERAI UTSU ZE

Even Gandhi wasn't so naive

Except it wasn't, kill yourself.

That would be sad.

You're right, it's worse.

If you don't enforce the law you don't have law. Live and let live means you're letting the fash and the fanatic do whatever the hell they want.

She literally served no purpose.

>Every Gundam MC hates war.
>Does majority of the killing.

ZZ IS GOOD GUYS STOP BULLYING IT

Memento Mori trench run was the hypest episode of all.

>>Every Gundam MC hates war.
Thunderbolt's MC doesn't.

If 0079 is too old for you, watch SEED. It's pretty much a modern retelling with soap opera drama cranked up to 11

00 Gundam Season 1 > everything else

Season 2 was just meh, not really bad.
It's the fact that S1 was so outstanding that makes you think wore of S2.

Reminds me of the EU leaders, actually. They always spout how ISIS won't be beaten with military power, but with "compassion". That's an actual quote as well.

I really like the Union Flag.

That's all.

>Persian queen.
>White/Caucasian
>Dressed like an european hooker.

Japan please.

Is this a Jojo reference?

No but I like it.

LAUGHT !!!!!
Let's all...LAUGH!!! Jojobros assemble!!
We will all laugh together!
JOJOFAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOG
JOJO.

Is Kudelia Marina Ismail done right?

Season 2 had more replay value, in my opinion. Episodes like were jam-packed with action and genuinely surprising twists like certain hidden Gundam forms. S1 had a more sophisticated approach, but I just liked watching S2 more than S1.

If there's one thing I can say about Kudelia, it's that she is certainly not "right" at all.

What a loser

It was good, untill they started pairing people and stopped caring about the geopolitacal shit anymore.

I wanted him to end up witht he redhead.

Persians are indo-european.

Best girl of best Gundam.

this

But season 1 was the worse season.

IBO is still the worst

Has any character besides Ribbons Almark gone so far as to name their Gundam after themselves?

You mean movie? Because movie was shit.