Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Chicago next week

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Chicago next week.

You might see some delusional things there.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/elguja.webm
vimeo.com/199038855
youtube.com/watch?v=3OLCLSkQlW4
youtu.be/QR77Xl5LIW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you going to enact the New Gene?
Finally someone has the guts to do this. I will be waiting for the headlines.

Oh shit it's finally happening.

wwwwwwww No, I'm just going to trigger some people. It might take a while. They'll take time to get and it might not be next week at this point.

I don't understand at all, Satan.

>You will never receive rikishi seals in your mail

I want Nanami to be my sister so I can protect her.

Why did the change the seals?

If she ever needed help i'd be happy to lend her a hand

Because Chiyomaru is a faggot, we went over this already. I feel your anger.

We have firm evidence it was Chiyo's decision? Was there an interview somewhere?

Who is Chiyo and why do you guys like sucking his Chaos;Head so much?

I just want to have intercourse with his Chaos;Child.

he's going to build a 1:1 超強い力士シール

Is there significance to Onoe being nekkid?

Circled in red is worst girl and best girl in blue. Why did they make it so obvious who best girl and worse girl were?

doing god's work there, user

Pink haired girls are always some of the best Chaos girls.

Probably worried about copyright or some shit.

He's one of the main creators of the Sci;Adv games and the man behind this wild ride.

Anyone have a webm of Chaos;Head gameplay where Rimi covers Taku's eyes and asks him to guess who she is?

I could've sworn I first got it from Sup Forums, and in trying to make it small enough to post here I managed to corrupt it.

I am the one who recorded it. Here you go:
u.nya.is/elguja.webm

>tfw no angel will ever play this game with you

I wish producers weren't so overrated. They're not even the director yet they act like the most important people in charge.

It's ok, I firmly believe that some day an angel will come down and either kill me or lovingly embrace me. Preferably both.

Isn't Chiyomaru the one who thought up the entire setting? He is more than an ordinary producer.

This post is correct.

Chiyomaru's the one who came up with the entire setting, the tone for each VN, the themes, and the characters involved. Lead producers don't always have lots of input, but for VNs at least and with this particular setting he is very much responsible for most of it.

Serika seems way too happy to go along with Takuru, but I don't know enough about his relationships to say right now.

Well they have been best friends forever, what did you expect? They care for one another deeply.

Itou (the guy friend) is just as happy to go along with him as Serika. All three of them have real fun with this shit.

It'd only be the best way to die. She whispers warm words into your ear as your life slowly fades.

Stop it, you're gonna depress me with things I will never have.

Best girl.

Pink haired girls are always best girls.

Subbed OP here
vimeo.com/199038855

It'd be a nice way to die.

After the events of C;H, I'm just suspicious. Maybe even a bit paranoid.

Serika is nothing like Rimi. In fa there are other things you suspicious of besides Serika.

So I found a Gero Gero key strap souveniur at a used goods store in Tokyo. It was the only one there, and the only piece of C;H merchandise I've ever seen anywhere.

Where are the rest of them? There have to be more of them out there.

You can find some C;H merch if you look around hard enough. I remember seeing one of the school emblems around somewhere. The market's very limited in terms of figures, but they do exist. There might be a few key chains of the characters but I'm not too sure about that.

Why is Kurusu so much of a bitch?

Wouldn't you be worried/disturbed that your adoptive brother is zealously looking into crime scenes and filming the locations of murders for evidence?

One day user, one day maybe you'll have that.

>You will never have an imouto as perfect as Nanami

Yeah but she didn't start the conversation with that. She bum rushed him and told him that she told him that he is going to college.

It feels bad man, it feels bad. Nanami is too good.

Best girl.

Kurusu who?

To be honest, I've never liked the idea of a sibling. Everyone I've ever met has always hated their siblings, and I've never really had much attachment to the concept of a family either. But, maybe Nanami would be nice to have.

Did she ever keep her hand after C;H?

The only people who care about C;C are people who already read it and people who liked C;H. Shame that this will be the 7th or 8th most popular anime this season.

Nice.

Those are fake

Kurusu Makine

youtube.com/watch?v=3OLCLSkQlW4

Was she dating the old man?

I still don't know why they use this one instead of re-use Find the blue, that song is top-tier.

A

They fucked like rabbit.

no, they don't and she is still a virgin

I wonder if he notices how different the looks Nono gives Takuru than the ones she gives to him.

So who did Takumi end up fucking in C;C timeline?

[Spoiler] not mentioned but hinted at Rimi [/spoiler]

forgot my pic

Hinae is too sweet deep down. I guess that is why she likes such a pure boy herself.

What was the hint like?

>A

?

I actually like this slow moody fake me more than Find the Blue, though Find the Blue has its moments when things get intense. I was not expecting to find it during the C;H recap.

I'm not him but i think it is never mentioned who he ends up with, in fact the only "appearance" of Takumi is during Kazuki's route where it is revealed he is one of her friend on her online game. Although in a way, it makes sense that Rimi would be winner since C;C follows C;H's true end

It is still better than Uncontrollable. Heck, i don't know why they went all of the trouble to make a new one when both of the VN's OP are good (i like Singularity).

Because using the same OP as the VN is lazy and the more Kanako Itou songs the better.

He viewed her as his best friend who he wants to protect due to her nature and what happened to her in the past and yes, he knew about Nono's feeling.

Siblings aren't all that bad. It depends on how well you get along with them. Nanami seems like she'd be pretty easy to get along with, considering how caring she is and all. As long as you don't mind going outside of the house to hang out with her.

Chaos;Head Dual localization never.

youtu.be/QR77Xl5LIW0

It's never directly stated if I remember right. The reason for that though is because Love Chu Chu allowed the player to choose who Takumi ends up with.

Who will win MC bowl?

The ugly pink hair

Hey my man, I have played C;C and C;H Noah but never C;H LCC. I plan on playing C;C LCC when it comes out. Is it worth it to play C;H LCC?

>Dropped

Love Chu Chu is a direct sequel to Chaos;Head Noah. If you liked the original VN, it's definitely worth it.

Noah translation when?

How will C;C LCC work? There are too many twists to make this feasible unless it is something with a very vague line between reality and delusions. I wouldn't want Mio to take part in it, it is too yucky.

DAGUMI

I'm you, but stronger.

so are chaos;child threads going to be black bars central just like O;N was before the original episodes?

I doubt it. There isn't that many and people have been very good about not spoiling shit.

Damn I missed Takumi. Nice to see the crazy motherfucker again animated.

I don't understand any of this but I like the whole murder mystery thing

Serika is a good girl!

ALWAYS user
ALWAYS

Serika a best

Best girl no doubt.

Wait a minute. Don't tell me the subs for this shit got delayed just so CR could censor it?

Wait for VN localization or watch the anime?

The answer should be obvious.

Serika is cute

Great taste

then which ending was the true ending then? in AA he went on with rimi was there any changes to the three endings in noah?

also hana seems interesting, any interesting things going to happen involving her later on?

if you want interesting things you're gonna want her route which we probably aren't going to get in the anime

i would but i'll have to wait for a few months, maybe a year for that. inb4 EOP.

and is it me or is the game gone on nyaa?

AA/Blue Sky is the True Ending. Love Chu Chu is the True Sequel to the game that takes place immediately afterwards. It has no defined True End but the Rimi End is implied to be the True One due to its epilogue.