Fuuka a cute, A CUTE

Fuuka a cute, A CUTE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wmfoomaa/status/817725115588747264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On what episode will she be religion of peace'd?

i would say episode 10.
If it keeps going at the same pace it should be about ep8

>Be the main heroine of the story who just happens to be a tomboy and best girl
>Author gives her the truck just to troll readers with interesting twists

Fucking SEO.

Is this going to be the new cuckening?

I'd say Seo has some vendetta against short-hair tomboys but Suzuka did win. Maybe he thinks that because he let her win that in every subsequent manga the short hair tomboys must lose, and horribly.

Fuuka is the first girl, she is going to win.

She's my crush.

>not having Sup Forums pass

There was only one person I was willing to buy a pass for.

but then I'd miss out on pictures of sushi, stores, and road signs!

I cant watch this anime. It makes me wanna kill myself.
tfw no gf

>never bothered watching new anime before only ones that had completed at least a season
>decided to watch literally everything on the MAL winter 2017 page
Since this is one of them I wanted to ask, does that list contain every new anime? And how does this season fair against previous ones so far, is it an average one or promising/shittier than others?

>It makes me wanna kill myself.
I have a commercial driver's license. Need some help?

How can a zombie win?

its been known to happen

Wasn't she a zombie from the start? So she doesn't count.

Cousin was such a best girl. Shame that the MC was a necrophiliac though.

She was alive for a full 2 and a half episodes.

You must learn to never under any circumstances underestimate SEO.

Just isn't fair.

>make literal best girl
>lol truck
SEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>truck literal best girl
>lol jk
How will he ever be able to out SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this?

Literally deadphone Erio

Truck her again.

What is sex with Fuuka like?

>Fuuka 1.0 drives a truck into Fuuka 2.0 killing them both

FUUKA IS DEAD, LONG LIVE FUUKA

Classic Fuuka > New Fuuka

>road signs
that cancer

Episode 3 in less than 3 hours at WOWOW

I'm kind of surprised. I honestly though the show was going to be a big flop but based on the recent Stalker ranks it looks like the show's gonna sell maybe average at worst.

Iirc, Kimimachi averaged 3k

It's weird though it doesn't seem to get a lot of discussion in Japan. Even during its premiere it didn't trend. By contrast, Gabriel Dropout did. funny thing is that the rank was around 1,200 when it went up for preorder but went up as high as around 300 a few days ago, and now it's at 865 (it was at around 700 a few hours ago; it should go up again once the episode airs).

Also, I find it really odd that Kobayashi-san has a slightly lower rank: right now Kobayashi-san is at 919.

I guess there just isn't much to talk about. I like that people are talking about Kimi a little, again.

>Stalker

Also, Fuuka's Twitter account has more followers than Kobayashi-san's. Really weird, I kind of expected Kobayashi-san to be way more popular.

People love to be abused.
Why else would Seo's stuff still sell?

His art style is really good. I can help but be aroused by Koyuki's pantyshots, and even Fuuka's pantyshots, despite the knowledge that she's gone to the great concert venue in the sky.

"really good" might be stretching it. The faces can be a little off and the girls sometimes look like aliens.

Masamune-kun has more twitter followers but the show didn't look like it will sell

>didn't trend
It did when it aired on Tokyo MX, not everyone have Wowow in their home it is a pay channel
twitter.com/wmfoomaa/status/817725115588747264

I was online around the time it aired on Tokyo MX and I didn't see it on the Trends list. Must have missed it.

My point was I was expecting Kobayashi-san to be a highly discussed and highly hyped show in Japan but it doesn't seem to be the case and at the rate things are going it might only sell above average at best.

Funny story, our local cable has Wowow in it, albeit "Wowow Premium" (no idea if it's the same channel or a different one).

Since Seo originally wanted to put Fuuka in a coma but decided to off her so he can make it a "masterpiece", he must have a plan with Fuuka 3, right? There's no way it's just a cheap way of playing with the reader's emotions. I don't know what his explaination for her identical looks and behaviours is going to be but I hope he planned this shit out. Holy shit Seo, don't fuck this up.;-;

->

Thanks, I'll believe. He also needs to continue Suzuka2

In terms of popularity what rank is Fuuka among WSM's manga?

FUUKA IS THE BEST FUUKA

Fuuka Akitsuki > Fuuka Aoi > Fuuka Ayase > Fuuka Reventon > Fuuka Yamagishi

Fuuka Akitsuki is such a likeable character after she gets closer to the MC why did Seo have to kill her ;-;

I'm a Mitsubishi fan myself, but sometimes a good Ford can win me over. Toyota is worst girl though.

>Fuuka is perfection in manga
>Make her a complete bitch in Anime and push the childhood friend
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Apparently Seo thought killing off the main girl would make the manga a masterpiece or something like that. I'm not kidding.

Wrong thread?

Seo did this in the beginning of the manga too.

No, this is the correct thread.

It's the other way around; she had to be made likable, because she would die. Would you have been this upset if Yuzuki had died?

>Apparently Seo thought killing off the main girl would make the manga a masterpiece or something like that.
Yea, but I think he said it's the thing that started a masterpiece. I think her death is just the beginning of what he's planning to make it a masterpiece.

>Wrong thread?
He's talking about truck-kun

A New Fuuka
Fuuka Strikes Back
Return of Fuuka
The Phantom Fuuka
Attack of the Fuukas
Revenge of Fuuka

Holy shit it's a masterpiece

I'd pay to see that.

I love you faggots but you really need to learn how to use spoilers. I feel bad for the secondaryfags even though they deserve it for not reading the manga

Fuuka was completely likeable in the manga
>doesn't even tell yuu he was being cool when he tried to save her

>implying "that" isn't the most infamous part of the series
>implying people didn't learn about the series *because* of "that"
Not knowing Fuuka dies is like not knowing Darth Vader is Luke's father.

I think that'd be like spoilering Rosebud was the sled or Darth Vader is Luke's father. It's not gonna do a whole lotta good.

This bitch ugly as hell niga

She's a genki girl

For Yu?

Blocked

Not Onee-san cute.

I completely forgot about his sisters. What is the point of them?

Will this madman kill Yuu?

So what's is Yuu's new song is going to be about? Song about how he already move on with his life or about how he still loves Fuuka v1 after all?

Fanservice and to push the fact that is is a fucking looser at the start of the manga.

It's probably going to sound like its for Fuuka 3 but it's actually going to be for Fuuka 2. She's gonna get sad and join the other guy's band because she thinks that MC doesn't like her. Fuuka 3 joins the band

He'll surprise everyone by dedicating it to Fuuka II. It'll be titled "I'm Sorry, I Found a Girl I Like, Please, Break Up With Me".

HOLY SHIT I've figured it out Fuuka 2 joining the band will continue the American girl's relation with the story by making her think it's Fuuka 1 and hijinks ensues

So is it possible Diomedea will make OVAs of the series in the future?

Can we have a "what if" where truck-san doesn't appear to start a master piece instead? ;-;

Prepare your cellphone, user.

So, who watched ep3, How is this?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck off and kill yourself cancerous crossboarder newshit.

Nuts to that, I want OVA's of the two hundred Kimi chapters they didn't cover.

I've never realized how much I miss her until now

I didn't really care one way or another about her, but she's growing on me. Lynn is doing a fantastic job.

>[HorribleSubs] Fuuka - 03 [720p].mkv

>Third episode is titled "Triangle"
This show has layers.

Umi-Da already? how many cliches are this going for?

All of them.

>I'm not interested in girls.
YEAH WE GET IT FUCKER.

She didn't even win. The epilogue confirmed that the MC ultimately got together with and fucked someone else.

They were placeholder fanservice characters.
They allowed Seo to get in some fanservice early on, and cover a bunch of fetishes(maternal older one, petite, loli, megane) without feeling like he was throwing in too many characters to really follow, as they came across as really secondary so you didn't have to pay too much attention to them.

Once he'd filled out the female cast with a reasonable number of female characters who could provide T & A while being a bit more important to the plot,like Koyuki, Sara, Aoi, the company president, he quickly phased them out

The epilogue confirmed nothing about who the MC get together with.

Which sister is best?
Middle?

Eldest

Do you think the anime will cover the whole series?
I haven't read the manga

youngest?

Megane is best.

or oldest?