Kuzu no Honkai

what a rude bitch

and a turboslut

learned from your mom, you filthy virgin

W H O R E

Uhhhh, you mean pic related right? Hanabi a pure.

She's right, though. Expecting someone to empathize with the one-sided excuse you use to intrude into their life is completely delusional.

Am I the only one who can't take high school love stories seriously?

Lemme guess, can't relate?

Just started reading, and I want to fuck slut sensei!

High school love isn't real.

For the opposite reasons of what you might think. Shows like these are too over-dramatized.

I think your life would have to be pretty fucked up to relate to this

Sensei should fuck Hanabi and teach her to be a real slut too.

I want Hanabi to light up my world.

I hate how these characters gravitate towards their crushes every second. The manga is panel after panel of that shit. They have no life outside who they love. The guy has no friends, the girl has a lesbo friend who is also one note, and the teachers need to be placed in another story. There's no attachment to the characters even though it will get lauded as realistic and mature. Author should try to give them some personality and not such tryhard 'my crush or my life means nothing' type of characters. cringed at the side character who has a 'he's my prince' backstory, like seriously fuck off. it gets silly when Hana tries to pull what slut teach does and picks up a guy. so much drama crammed into shit romance that makes even wa2 and school days seem masterful.

It wouldn't matter anyway since her object of her affection likes for his partner to sleep around. Does anything actually happen in this manga/anime or is it just a typical unrequited love drama

The people are mentally ill, their crush is their life.

Girls don't count.
Especially girls who were willing to rape you.

This they are emotionally unstable high school students of course their lives are fucked.

Also Mugi does have friends we see them in the story all the time in school scenes they just aren't plot important.

op doesn't understand how annoying being liked by ugly people is

wrong, it's the only real love out there

you will never care as much about a person you meet outside of your teen years than you do about someone you meet in them

I can more or less
Just emotionally unstable and thats pretty much it

>emotionally unstable
I wouldn't say unstable. They're a bit iffy but honestly, the drama is very poor. The characters have little personality so it comes of as weightless. Like in the first episode they're making out and she's pretending it's her crush like it's nothing. Without a hiccup, they've begun a fake relationship. If anything, it's their stability that's unnatural. They hide because they know it's right, they confide in each other, able to piece why they are so messed up, etc. I'm guessing you like the series to give it that defense but I think the author falls short of making them unstable.

I only read that chapter, is this a story of a a dude getting NTRd and not caring about it at all?

If girls don't count how was that rape?

thats one of the side characters user
Cucklord sensei

I'm going to watch this solely so that I can shitpost in these threads.

No better reason. Read the manga.

>Bunch of people caring about NTR and shit
>Caring at all for messed up characters

I don't know about you guys but I'm watching it all for the nice lewds. It's been a while since we get nice animated kiss scenes since kiss x sis.

>vaginas in ed
Yuri end confirmed.

This. For once it's a heterosexual kiss as well and not pedo yuri garbage from Prisma.

user please

Explain the meaning behind this.

New movie called The Human Starfish

>Ariola
I want to name a company after lesser-known sections of the body as well

bitch dp'd by mugi and oniichan when?

according to that confirms the yuri end
Then similarly this confirms the orgy end.

>They have no life outside who they love.
That's the point, stupid. Maybe you're unconsciously projecting instead of paying attention to the story.

Sooner than you think.

spoilered daily reminder

Is this serious? Am I seriously crying over a first episode?
Fuck, this is the shit that should save the industry

I want to love this whore!

i bet japan will fuck it up

tfw you will neverhave sensei come to you wearing the same clothes she had on last night that you saw her wear while going to a love hotel to fuck some random cock(s) and smelling like love hotel shampoo

dirty sluts with huge boobs?

my favorite

Damn I've watched too much soaps with my grandma back in the day. I couldn't stop laughing this entire episode.

>tfw she will never love you and tell you jokes

Rude. Dysfunctional highschool kids obsessed with love is compelling.
Also classy eroticism.

She's right, though.
I remember that time when a chubby goth chick had a thing for me, she kept forcing her way in my social circle.
Absolutely disgusting.

>When you obtain her heart but bitch won't stop fucking random dudes

So this show is this year's Boku Dake?

netsuzou trap will be

Same. Hadn't even hit puberty yet. I told her I had no interest in human beings because I was an alien, and I really stuck to it every time she was around, but she just kept laughing and calling me cute, sitting by me on the bus and trying to write things on the back of my hand. It was frightening, to be honest.

Can anyone explain to me why you would even get mad at the NTR? Does people actually like the characters? Is it even worth being mad for those kind of characters? I don't see myself being so attached to any of the characters so, I don't see how the NTR is gonna be bad at all. I would just expect it to happen.

I love Akane-sensei and am sad she fucks so many 2d boys.

no, this one is actually good, and has no stupid time travel gimmick

No because no-one will watch it

dunno Sup Forumsnon is just shitposting as usual

>we promised not to fall in love with each other

Wow, I wonder where this is going.

Masaka.

Why would people even pick this up?

To drop it every week.
And to fap.

NTR is generally despicable. People get rightfully executed for this in less degenerate countries.

Yeah, it's pretty predictable that they're going to end up falling in love with each in the end. Everything is pretty much set up for that. They both go through with different people and things don't work out well and in the end, they go for each other because you know, they're both pretty much fucked up.

>thinking hanabi will and up with mugi
heh

Why is sensei such a massive fucking faggot?
But didn't that guy seem pretty decent looking, average at worst? Ugly and fat people I can understand your point, but normal looking people shouldn't be that bad.

They come off as really depressed people who have basically given up but are so obsessed that moving on is impossible. I don't mind that, but they did rush them into the relationship so it feels really contrived, like they only did it because that's what the plot is. If they'd built it up naturally and had that as a big emotional moment where the characters couldn't deal with the loneliness then it would come across more like the coping mechanism that I think it's supposed to be.

Their relationship came about by pure chance because Hanabi was curious. It just turned out to be surprisingly effective.

If I remember correctly Hanabi maybe started gaining feelings for Mugi only for him to start fucking Akane

Also I feel like it's been a while since Hanabi actually physically showed up in the manga

So, the anime is going to focus more on Mugi and the slut sensei?

There's nothing better to watch on Thursdays. Also, it seems like there's a good chance I'll end up hating the characters and enjoy watching them suffer.

I bet you thought Chitoge and Raku wasn't going to end up together.

Yes. I can't relate to laughably self-destructive hormone charged teens.

Her absence is more prominent in the manga because it's monthly, but in the anime she'll disappear for maybe an episode or two.

Is there going to be more Mugi and Hanabi lewd scenes in future episodes?

this anime is some next generation shit
is this level quality really going to persist for 12 episodes?

MEI-SENPAI WHEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this the new School Days?

>12 episodes
are you sure about that user?

So like. The only reason this is popular is because it's good fap bait, right?

as in might be 24

School days is better, this is more like rumbling hearts

>start sequence
>"were gonna have our..."

>>>>>>Kuzu No Honkai

why is this allowed

Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou
is fap made by the same author

For cultured gentlemen?
Yes, that's the main reason to watch and read this.

For everybody else, it's shallow melodramatic shlock.

it's not

Can someone please explain to me what's with the sloppy line art in almost every frame of the show?
Why does it look as if the animators were using dried pens? I thought digital was the norm these days?

>really depressed people who have basically given up but are so obsessed that moving on is impossible.
Ah, I understand that. Rode that depression from highschool all the way into neethood.

That whole show wasn't serious at all, so that was very appropriate and funny.

Can't relate, but the art is cute

Is this, dare I say it, the poor man's Toradora?

LEWD

It's more or less the spiritual successor to Toradora, but I consider it to be the superior story.

Fuck. I love those sloppy kiss scenes where tongue and a lot of saliva are involved.

Did you think of that when the slut says mou ikkai?

Nah, I just thought the protagonists helping each other to get their love interests is similar to Toradora

Are you just mad because you're being called out on your pathetic beta orbiter shit?

No the girls here are actually cute and dont look like a fucking 10 year old trying to get the dick of someone literally twice their size

>10 year old trying to get the dick of someone literally twice their size
Sounds hot.

>don't care about anything other than what the characters look like

that's not how you watch anime user