If you walked in a store and saw the employees wearing name tags like this, what would you do?

If you walked in a store and saw the employees wearing name tags like this, what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahA9S-f2Vlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Laugh into their face so my spit hits their eyes, then probably never shop there again.

Walk right out. They would never be getting any business from me.

Call everyone there fella.

sup fag

Claim to be Muslim and refer to everyone as godless infidels

go out and never come back

>Laugh into their face so my spit hits their eyes
pls use the proper pronoun.

I will call them by the gender I assume them to be at first glance, him or her.

Burn the store to the ground and piss on the ashes.

in some jurisdictions, that can get you a lot of trouble that is simply not worth it.

Just leave.

Nothing because I'm not going to spaz about a nametag.

Piss them off by speaking in a way where I never use a pronoun or their name. Thats how you get to em.

pic related

"Hey weirdo, where's the beer and smokes?"

Since I'm not addressing them in the third person, it's probably not an issue. But I'd probably never come back.

Tell them that there is only 2 genders, then proceed to call them/it an ugly cunt or dickless fag.

>"What about attack helicopter pronouns you degenerate pissants?"

use the exact opposite of whatever the label is

Just call them niggers.

Tell pol then smash my black girlfriend

WHAT IS THIS 1984 I AM FREE TO SPEAK WHATEVER WORDS I FUCKING WANT YOU DEGENERATE FRAUD WOMAN

>no option for He, Her and Xyrs for gender fluid people

absolute bigotry

Roll my eyes, turn 360 degrees and walk right back out

Post her pics

youtube.com/watch?v=ahA9S-f2Vlg

If I were a brit, though, I'd ask for a fag.

>ask them what pronouns they assume I'd go by
>berate them for using wrong pronouns
>complain to management
>get them fired

Beating them at their own game.

Ignore it completely and use sir or m'am as needed. Im here to exchange money for good and/or services, not play into whatever identity politics shitfit is the flavour of the month.

Of course you would. The only right answer.

I don't call the help by their name anyway. Who cares?

If they bring it up, I'll tell them to fuck off and do their job.

>what would you do?
Ask them if they are a boy or a girl.

boycott

>360 degrees

Tell hann this is no english, and that these words have no root in old norse. It's already three sexes, dormant in english now
He - Hann
She - Hun
It - Það

that last part there, that, is supposed to cover all the weirdness the no sex

Do a 360 and walk away

Likely walk around for a few minutes, leave and never return and do my shopping elsewhere.

Unless it was the only option/an emergency then I'd make my purchase and look for alternatives and never return.

What is xe xem xyrs? Or ze, hir, hirs? What language is that?

fuck you oppsynsmann, I know it's you. You are not getting my lobsters and they are all up to code

best

misgender them

I'd demand to know why my preferred pronoun, "His Excellency" isn't there

Start speaking jibberish or pig Latin and demand that they speak it to me and stop being bigots. Then I would demand My pronouns to be emperor, majesty or supreme ruler. And when they called me an asshole I would stage a protest because they are now asshole shaming me. I will wear a giant asshole on my head and parade around while yelling in pig Latin that I am reclaiming the word asshole and using it as my new badge of honor.

allahu Akbar

Call them a nigger

So...spin around and walk directly into them?

>what would you do?
Purposly misgender everyone.

Wonder why the store couldn't afford permanent name tags.

kek

Hand um over Magnus, especially the BLUE ones.

Wonder what the hell. get what I need and walk out.

How did they get behind me so fast

Shop.

If anyone gets upset from a sticker they should probably just stop going out.

fpbp

I'd say " what is a Xe xem xur and how do I use it?"

>Not using the 2nd person "you"
These people are stupid

Refer to them with regular he/she pronouns appropriate for their biological gender. If they correct me, laugh at them and tell them that shit is retarded.

"Hey, you, where's X?"
"Pardon me, how can I Y?"
"Do you work here? Do you know if Z?"

I've never in my fucking life heard anyone actually use nametag names or even get to pronoun use when interacting with store employees.

Found cuck boy.

Autism

I'd clutch my pearls and faint, and when I come to I'd call them disgusting bigots and tell all my otherkin friends to boycott them for only having 5 sets of pronouns for their employees to choose from in this current year.

>360

Walk out without buying anything and never go there again

>being this new

the absolute state of American education

What's the best way to force someone to have to call you a pronoun? Something that will make them ask you 'are you OK sir' or similar, then act of dogs in when they mispronoun you
>Sir? Did you just assume I'm male?
>I would think someone going by fee/fou/fum would not be this micro aggressive
>Let me speak to your manager

We all know this will happen since they keep calling people outside their sector club normal pronouns all the tine.

Anybody else play minecraft ztory mode?

*story

>If you walked in a store and saw the employees wearing name tags like this, what would you do?

Take a massive dump somewhere in the store preferably near the store entrance so whenever a customer walks in they are hit by the stench of shit

I’d be like, “ Thanks, now I won’t go to jail for accidentally calling you the wrong pronouns.”
Typing that sentence just made me realize I typed that sentence in this day and age! Wholey Moley that’s scary!

Hello, Please address me as BEASTCOCK

Please use: He, Him, His cock

Normally I would say I don't care. The world is a crazy place and I don't pretend to be part of it, only when I need to. But I wouldn't even know how to pronounce that shit. First world problems if I've ever seen them.

Oh, just carry on with the conversion as normal and refuse to go by that tag. If they press the issue, start passively insulting them while wearing a friendly smile.

This is such a retarded fucking issue. It's like dealing with mental patients.

I'd actually call them by their proper professional pronouns. "This staff worker over here" or "that employee over there" kek

Call everyone "hey". This offends everybody.

Completely ignore their nametag and not call them anything. The only reason they would wear this is for attention. This is what they yearn for, and I will give them no such thing. They would probably get more mad I didn't notice it anyway.

Do a 360 and walk away

Walk out. Obviously I need to rethink my life.

Take my business elsewhere.

This would unironically work. Muslims have more privilege points than mentally ill LGBT's. You could burn their business down because "they insulted the glory of allah" and the news would paint the fags out like islamophobes

for the last ones, do i make a sound like i'm collecting phlegm?

Tell them my preferred pronoun is “daddy”

Nothing. I respect the cultural features and choises of english people.

yyyyyyyeeeeeaaah. not if you work in the medical field in californistan. it's a jailable offense here to repeatedly not refer to someone by their preferred mental illness.

They automatically get assigned as "it".

Something about this is so insufferable to me. When I see a social media account with a person whose profile says something like "pronouns are he/him/his," I just move along. I can tell that person must be irritating as hell.

> If you walked in a store and saw the employees wearing name tags like this, what would you do?
Pretend I can not read barbaric.

Go to a different store.
I'm not putting my money in the hands of supporters of degeneracy.
+ if they think such retarded shit is ok, they're very likely think other retarded shit is ok too, like putting bleach in the food or something.
Most people seemingly do the same, as most companies dabbling into leftism tend to turn to shit in quick order, and that the handfull of exceptions tend to be held as both some sort of excuse to this rule by leftards and some sort of religious icon.
In other word: leftists just want to hear they're right for once, which let's face it, is what reality never tells them, because despite what some has-been might say, reality has a strong shitlord bias.

Walk right back out

are you larping as a newfag or just being one?

I can't read, stop oppressing me with your literacy privilege.

It put the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again

Do ignorant shit in the store until one of the employees say something alone the lines of,"excuse me sir?" Then become triggered at improper pronouns

fucking newfags

facts

>Use proper pronoun
Is "mentally unstable" a pronoun?