TAKE THAT GLUMPF!

TAKE THAT GLUMPF!

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goodbye

Bye bye. You will not be missed.

You have to go back

Should zip tie that coon and throw him back into the jungle.

For some reason I was thinking his name was Ooga Booga.

Trump should deport his ass. But he's pussy.

See ya

DEPORT

I wonder how many Americans he killed?

No way of knowing for sure and thats the problem with illegals here in the States.

So is this the new hot thing? Coming out as Illegal?

literally who?

>actor
>receives paycheck
>obviously pays taxes
>probably has SSN or other public documents
>undocumented
At worst he's over-stayed his visa. Him being undocumented is incredibly unlikely. Like that high school bitch who claimed she was and got shat on hard. Turns out she just did that for attention and was native-born.

GET HIM OUTTA HERE

"I'm a criminal, lol."

>undocumented
illegal

Blew up his own spot... report him

>comes out

yes, voluntarily breaking laws is the same as in-born sexual orientation

Stolen SSN. It's really that easy.

Someone needs to break into the Residuals office and figure out what bank accounts he's opened using this felonious SSN, or what shell accounts he's opened to obfuscate his illegal status. Then report them all.

Let me underscore: fuck him where he lives. In the wallet.

Eh. Maybe. Point is, he has a paper trail. Undocumented illegals don't.

True. But I'm trying to hammer home IF YOU WANT THIS TO HARM HIM, hurt him NOW where it HURTS.

The only way to stop these """courageous""" comings-out is to show just how fucking illegal this whole shell game is.

The guy must be homesick and can't afford the trip.

Bye bye

So coming out as a faggot and tranny isnt giving actors the pr bump they want so they have to come out as illegals.

Never heard of him until today

Damn I wish I was president. I would literally have the SS kick down his door tonight, put a bag over his head, throw him in a chopper and drop him off in an African jungle with a pocket knife and a compass.

>drop him off in an African jungle
>not dropping him off OVER and African jungle at 2,000ft

If he had a work visa previously, then he had an SSN.
The real question is why a multi-million dollar media company didn't properly file i-9/IRCA.

Who knows? Maybe he's not """really""" undocumented, but came here under one visa, overstayed, and the lawyers at ABC concocted an "extraordinary abilities" visa to let him stay.

Now you mention it, where could I verify the I-9?

>comes out as undocumented
>has to go back as undocumented

I hope his deportation gets documented

So, can't Trump go after his employers for hiring Illegals?

>The Good Place
I know a good place for him: Not here

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
report nbc for Employment/Exploitation of Unlawful Workers

Sweet, we get to go after hollywood for this as well.

deport him before sunrise

Deported in 5...4...3...2...1...

Literally who?

Fight for the Rights of the Downtrodden, Break Your Chains

why the picture of waco though

Use the stolen social security number, file his taxes and collect his refund. He can't go to the feds.

>Bambadjan Bamba
Really?

for effect

steal his money from his bank account to
BUILD
THAT
WALL

>Literally who?
Bamba Bambadjan.

It sounds like what people who have never seen a black in their life would name a made-up negro.

This Parabailarla Bamba guy looks like Will Smith and Wayne Brady' bastard child.

>ICE'D
ICE'D
>ICE'D
ICE'D
>ICE'D
ICE'D
>ICE'D
ICE'D
>ICE'D
ICE'D
>ICE'D
ICE'D

Get deported.

How many of you fucks have reported him so far?

Send him here.

you all DO know Wells Fargo and other banks allow you to open a bank account with a MICA, right? It's shitty but they do.

California Democrats have no problem with illegals stealing Americans' SSNs either.

when will he go back to wokekangda?

So wait... the leftist retards are making "undocumented" a thing now? Like, a trendy thing?

that's a funny name for a Mexican

Being "undocumented" is the new gay. Someone call ice on his assistant for the lulz.

Trying to get noticed.
Hurting and damaging the country probably wasn't considered... fuck that who cares, it's not his country. He wants fame and money, like Jack Nicholson.

Lol. They just keep showing themselves to be the attention whores we all know they are.