Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Ritual Dimension (we can always dream t. Ritualfags) Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

cafe.animate.co.jp/
youtu.be/Ecaun9JKoN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never gonna fucking happen.

who dat?

I think it's supposed to be leo dancer but human.

>Shun free Ruri
>Risebell resist Hypnosister
>turn out Ruri is still brainwashed
>turn out Risebell is still imprisoned inside Hypnosister after all
.>Ruri = Saambell

It's Northwemko but dressed as Lio Dancer. Some drawfag did it for Northwemkofag a while back.

RURI

How many character decks do you guys have on ygopro?

About 70. I have all of the Thousand Meeting deck lists in as AI decks. One of these days I'll be assed enough to code them to not be retarded. I also have a bunch of other character deck lists, including some alternate builds.

I have 85 including the character decks I've used for YGO-related RPGs.

Interesting. I myself have 96. What criteria do you use when making them? Anime cards? Copies of cards? Archetypal support?

How many episodes left? Less than 10?

we have until end of march

Well, there are 65 Thousand Meeting decks, which all have rough criteria for their builds. Generally, when making a character deck, I try to stick to cards the character used, or support that was released for that character's deck later. If there's room, or if it's needed, I'll utilize generic support to help supplement the deck. I also build the decks in Traditional Format, so a few banned cards aren't a problem.

For raw decks that I'm making from scratch, I try to enable some of the better combos used in the show by the character. Situational bullshit is almost always right out, unless the payout is significantly better than the frustration of going "fuck I have THAT card in my hand again" when it's not useful. If the character's deck doesn't have enough cards printed (or if their best support is anime-exclusive), I'll utilize anime cards.to fill some of the gaps, if needed. After that, generic cards.

I also enjoy building highlander decks, but really only MCs and Rivals usually have enough to do that, as far as the anime goes. Crow is the odd exception.

YGO 6 confirmed to start this Spring, but with no exact date given. ARC-V ending with episode 148 on March 26 seems likely.

Wasn't there a magazine interview a year or so back that mentioned at least 150 episodes for ARC-V?

I see. I didn't know about these Thousand meetings decks. I checked it out. They seem fun. Thanks for sharing.

They should make a gate guardian archetype that has all summoning methods.

We would have cthulhu archetype 2.

Most of them are fun, but some are pretty stupid.

When the deck lists were originally put out, good fucking luck making a good deck out of Destiny Board. As things are it's barely passable.

They should really expand it into a full archetype. I'd love to play a Lovecraftian horror deck centered around manipulating the 3 major summoning methods.

the maindeck would be similar to d/d/d

Wtf is he doing?

Celebrating because he's getting to duel soon

...I dont know if I should feel happy or dissapointed at the OP for putting Northwemko as OP.
Even I know that the Ritual dimension is never happening
Hey. You still there? Sorry for taking so long. I was really busy yesterday. Its BurningGrace. Yep, I dont have a big imagination

Not sure if QUALITY or just Sawatari

Shilling his Abyss Actors

Can't wait for Ritual Yuya to ride in on his Ritual Dragon and annihilate Zarc.

Aigami plz where even would you tack yuu onto your name?

Dinosaur structure. Check Ygorganization
>SR04-JP001 究極伝導恐獣[アルティメットコンダクターティラノ] Ultimate Conductor Tyranno
Level 10 LIGHT Dinosaur-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK 3500
DEF 3200
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 Dinosaur-Type monster from your Graveyard.
(1) Once per turn, during either player’s Main Phase: You can destroy 1 monster you control or have in your hand, and if you do, change all face-up monsters your opponent controls to face-down Defense Position. (This is a Quick Effect.)
(2) This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.
(3) At the start of the Damage Step, when this card attacks a Defense Position monster: You can inflict 1000 damage to your opponent, also send that Defense Position monster to the Graveyard.

>lvl 10
>can be SS
rank 10 trains?

Have a better pic.

What is that abomination?
I love it.

When a Super Conductor Tyranno and an Ultimate Tyranno love each other very much...

I sure hope that when Yuya gets back there wouldn't be any random shenanigans that give his clothes back before we see him shirtless.

Will the threads get pass arc-v or will I have to go back to NAC?

>back to NAC

Where else could I discuss about my 20 minutes commercial for children's card game

I love dinosaurs now

>Yugi the starfish
>Judai the jellyfish
>Yusei the crab
>Yuma the shrimp
>Yuya the tomato

Toppest keks

Why haven't ritualfags killed themselves already?

The cruelest lie in the universe keeps them alive...hope.

Talking to carded Crow.

"If you lack optimism it's game over. Life's hard enough against you that if you're against yourself; that's too stacked. The Deck becomes too stacked"

Would Sup Forums have liked it if we got a Hunger Games-style arc in the Xyz Dimension where Serena (or Tyler Sisters) was in essence like Esdeath, and Dennis and Sora as Acedemia enforcers. Sora and Serena become egao'd by Yuya and Ute at the end of the arc. Yoot becomes separated for this arc. Edo would have been the Jack of Fusion (just sitting on his ass with a "survival of the fittest" mentality) not doing anything until we reach the Fusion arc when he duels Yuya. The Xyz arc ends with Edo defeating Yuya and sending him to Academia instead of carding him (which would be OK since this show pulls all sorts of convenient things every now and then like Rin not carding Yugo). Or Edo is partially egao'd and prefers to send Yuya and co. to Academia instead of carding out of mercy.

>All those orbs
>Those yellowish protrusions that resemble Starve Venom's horns
T...that's the Ritual Dragon, r...right guys? We Ritual Dimension at last now?

Dx

Still no Fossil Fusion? Man what the fuck, out of all the unreleased GX cards those are the most unique and most interesting competitive-wise because of its unique Graveyard Fusion Summoning. What the fuck is Konami doing?

Kenzan confirmed for Fighting Zarc

The art is 10/10 but the effect is shit desu.

Translate it weebs.

I can't decide between 5DS and Arc-V

Anyone knows what the fuck happened with Mono? Did he died or something?

He dropped the show around Yuya vs Edo II he said he might come back if this happens but we know it won't

>we know it won't
Hopefully you are right. Having Yuzu duel Yuya as the last duel in ARC-V would be stupid and boring. Yuya is way out of her League now. I still believe the last duel will be Yuya Vs Ute

>dropped the show around Yuya vs Edo II
Then why was the most recent episode he subbed was 127?

Where's this from user?
It looks so good, I want to eat here :o

youve never heard of the ygo cafe user?

What a waste of good cake.

cafe.animate.co.jp/

I really the next yugioh series to come out already, lucky its not too long a wait anymore. Also since we have a vr game setting, i hope we can get some of that good old fashioned trpg type scenes from the old yugioh dm manga and anime. Maybe we could also get guilds like that were featured in that transcend game one shot that Kazuki wrote for the movie. So much potential there.

At first I was curious as to what was going on, but it appears either a trap or a futa stuck their dick in a cake and fucked it til they came. Gross

>Edo defeating Yuya and sending him to Academia

Honestly. This is how the arc should've happened, when 104 came out, almost everyone was expecting Edo to stomp Yuya. After all, it's freakin Edo, Edo destroyed Judai after debuted! It makes sense that this would happen, him being superior.

On top of that, they already had Jack kick Yuya's ass in Mynchro dimension, ... which again made sense, him being superior.

In all, Edo should've defeated Yuya tremendously during first encounter without any usage of actions cards from either one, then second encounter Yuya could've have showed the usage of action cards, Edo beat Yuya in BOTH duels but Yuya was saved both times via action cards cmon, Edo using action cards at all is ridiculous, Edo acting whiny and out of character is ridiculous, no wonder the ratings dropped after that episode.

Forgot to post a pic, I'd love to see shenanigans like this make a comeback for the next series, but the anime tends to stick to how things work in the real card game, so I think these are probably only going to be a dm thing.

His Destiny Heroes looking like shit and having nonsense effects made me really mad. Asuka only got 2 duels and they still did her deck correctly. VIshu is a great Cyber Angel, the only thing they did is not show Asuka's famous temper issues and her being a fusion user despite her clearly having at least 1 fusion monster.

Edo and Asuka got disrespected hard by Arc-V

Mynchro Arc was best arc

They never explained why a Ritual user existed in Academia. I guess Main Deck methods exist in all dimensions since Yuri Tribute Summoned, Jack and Yuto used Trap Monsters, and Asuka Ritual Summoned.

because he's pulling it right out of his ass

No, I'm not. that user is the one lying. Mono dropped the show at Yuya vs Edo 2

Source: The hole next to your 2 inch virgin pecker

What you said is very true, except if I remember correctly Asuka I think did play more rituals than she did Fusion.

She did. Cyber Blader is the only fusion she ever played in GX she played about 3 rituals in the series and in Arc-V she played 2 new rituals if she had fused something in an attempt to save herself then she would of been roughly equal with her GX counterpart

How the fuck does one make this piece of shit playable?

I've been trying to run a RDA deck based on input from you guys for the last couple weeks, and I've won games thanks to every single form of RDA--even fucking assault mode.

except majestic red dragon. I never get it live WITH RDA/scarlight AND another level 1 tuner.

>Pasta with toppings based on all of the MCs' hairstyles
>Red Demon Noodles
>An upgrade to the Blue-Eyes White Mountain coffee order from the last YGO 20th Menu
>Arc-V gets a literal fruit salad
>Yubel Lava Cake
Konami, just open a damn resturant already.

Majestics are really bad.

Most legacies have the exact same character arc , the problem is the narrative you can't have an Edo developed 50 episodes and one 5 and pretend it's the same

Ah, heard of it... some cafe in Japan, not sure how many branches they have.
So thats their latest menu?

>cafe.animate.co.jp/
Moonrunes, my greatest enemy

Oh wait nevermind, so its an event thingy?

so is there a reason why the show just get way better now?

The last rush is usually planned well in advance, and we've only got about 10-12 more episodes left to resolve everything.

>Effect is shit

You're retarded. It's Book of Eclipse on legs that can attack multiple times a turn and burns your opponent. It's retardedly good.

cakee

If this helps.
Majestic in general are inconsistent. But when you can summon one of them, it kick them all.
I suggest you one Majestic in the main deck and ONLY summon a MRD or MSD if you can summon them with no problem, gain advantage and there is little to no risk at summoning them. Level eater helps too
Fun fact
Northwemko was printed in Stardust Overdrive. The same set where MSD was the cover. Additionally, Garlandolf was in the next one Absolute Powerforce, where MRD was the cover one .

>Fun fact
>Northwemko was printed in Stardust Overdrive. The same set where MSD was the cover. Additionally, Garlandolf was in the next one Absolute Powerforce, where MRD was the cover one .

That's not a funfact. No one asked or gives a fuck. Those cards aren't relevant.

Hey, hey now young boy, don't bully your fellow anons like that!

So, what is the charmer series based on? At first I thought it was magical girls but Dharc is the only male member of the archetype

you stopped fighting and gave in

Somehow summon G.B. Hunter or get Stardust/Red Daemons out of your graveyard.

gay

aren't they technically adopted brothers or some weird shit

hawt

They're 1/4 related through adoption

Reiji and Ray are half siblings
Shun and Ruri are siblings, but Yuzu, Yuya, and the other counterparts are implied to have literally popped into existence

Let's leave that aside for now.

>Captcha: Heras Plot
The fuck did Zeus do this time?

Well, it's taken a while, I took a lot of losses(and I mean a LOT), and tweaked over and over

but I finally have managed to make a deck that can summon EVERY SINGLE FORM of red dragon archfiend.

But does it summon them with consistency?

>RDA/Hot/Scarlight
yes
>Bane
yes
>Tyrant
if the duel goes on long enough, yes
>King Calamity/Red Nova/assault mode
If I get lucky and get the right cards
>Majestic red
fuck no.

youtu.be/Ecaun9JKoN4
I recorded a couple duels, one of whom was against an animu player.

How are you sure Ruri didn't also pop into existence and was adopted by Shun's parents with no recollection? Shuzo and Yusho apparently adopted their kids without even knowing or questioning why they suddenly had a kid despite the lack of supporting memories

HAHA

ARCHIVED

You what m8?

You faggots just got 404ed