Have you ever felt bad about sexualizing someone?

Have you ever felt bad about sexualizing someone?

Not one bit

Why would I?

He was made to be sexualized

I just finished watching this series and this guy was by far the best girl

King is the best girl.

Certainly not her

I want to sample this shomin.

I don't remember that bit.

Why the fuck would I ever feel bad about it? Sexualizing a character means that you're attracted to them. It's a positive thing. Only puritans and tumblr princesses (more or less the same thing, really) think that anyone should be offended by how you personally perceive a character.

Thank you. This. Sexulizing a girl just means we like her, and that's really the only thing we can do for the character we like.

Is she a midget?

Just small

I've never felt bad about a thought, no matter how depraved or petty it was.

Only 3DPD old hags.

>Sexualizing a character means that you're attracted to them. It's a positive thing.
Nope. The point remains that women are being forced into weaker positions and wearing clothes that are objectifying. What sort of a message does it give off about women to say it's okay to force them to wear bikinis?

I sincerely hope that this is bait. Also why the fuck would you even keep this thread alive?

>The point remains that women are being forced into weaker positions
In your mind? Or in a drawing? Do you have trouble distinguishing thoughts and reality? You do realize that thinking about a person in some position does not actually force them into that position, right?

>wearing clothes that are objectifying
Objectification is a fucking meme. Again, it's nothing more than your personal perception of some character or person. Sometimes you think about people as being smart. Sometimes about them being nice. Sometimes they're assholes to you, and sometimes they get your dick hard. Every time you think about someone, you consider some aspect of them. And considering someone in a sexual manner does not reduce them to that, any more than thinking "gee that guy is smart, I wonder if he can help me with this problem" reduces them to being a calculator for your service, or that interacting with a store clerk makes them your personal slave.

>it's okay to force them to wear bikinis
Again, you seem to have trouble differentiating reality and fiction. Forcefully stripping someone and forcing them to wear something is a crime. Imagining someone wearing something, or drawing them in some clothing is not, and does not send any kind of message except "I think he/she looks very attractive like this".

Literally anyone crying about "sexualization" or "objectification" is a puritan who is unwilling to admit that they have a problem with the sexual thoughts themselves, and not what they supposedly do to the character.

>that interacting with a store clerk makes them your personal slave.
>implying it doesn't capitalist pig.

>fantasizing about a person doing something willingly is the same as forcing that person to do the same thing against their will.

So if i ever think about having sex i am literally a rapist?

Well, assuming that you are male.
If you're female then no because females hold no responsibility for their actions.

Get with the times, user.

There's literally nothing wrong with sexualizing autistic lolis.

Oh, i forgot it was [current year] guess i'd better turn myself in to the cops for being a serial child rapist.

that show was fucking terrible

where do you think we are

Your bedroom

No, not really. Why would I? Why would I feel guilty about something that pleases my dick?

REMOVE MY WIFE FROM THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

Too late. It's been too long

I want to fuck that loli. A shame the anime didn't have nipples...

No fucking the lolis. Only lovemaking.

No, not really.

Man that's puffy

I want to kiss her forehead

>I want to kiss her forehead and her Manko.

FTFY

what a beautiful squap

I want to touch it.

delet

Her maids want her to take the dick.

Asuka is literally sex

I reject your feminist disinformation.

Men are not in general attracted to objects. Men don't objectify women we feminize women.

14 my ass

I've never wanted a daughter so much.

This. I feel bad every time I think a 3D woman on the street can be sexy if you take her abstract image.

dont fall for the meme, the first 5 years will definitely want to make you kill yourself

Especially when her hot little daughter is standing right next to her.

Nope, but I do have mental blocks for certain characters. Rin from KnJ for example, despite being one of the most hypersexualized characters in anime. Every time someone posts a lewd picture or says something lewd about her, all I can think about are paper cranes, then everything in me sinks.

How can you not want to fuck one of the sexiest lolis in recent history?

Because of exactly what I wrote in the post you quoted.

All I remember after that is the few times we see her straight up masturbating on panel.

Only lolis I used to fap to but now consider my daughteru.

Adoption

But she's so hot and she wants it bad. How can you turn her down instead of making her feel good and forget the pain?