A woman's word can ruin a man's life

>a woman's word can ruin a man's life
How the hell did we get here? I know you guys are celebrating Hollywood eating itself, but this could potentially affect all men.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WSe6K
nytimes.com/2017/10/09/upshot/as-sexual-harassment-scandals-spook-men-it-can-backfire-for-women.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's been this way since the begin of time.

It sure is ramping the fuck up, though.

The right has been railing against this since tumblr started talking about microaggressions and the women is always the victim.

Are you looking for upvotes or just preaching to the choir? It's the left you should be posting this to, they are just finding out rape accusations aren't all fun and games.

Don't learn the hard way kid.

The bubble will burst eventually. Once women don't get the attention they want because of the fact that looking at a woman is (((((rape))))) they'll get bored and come back around.

Of course it will affect us all. Lets get this postmodern bullshit over with so future generations don't have to deal with this fucking insanity. Most of the accused are either Jews, black or gay men, with like Charlie Rose as the exception. (Is Charlie Jewish btw?)

I know they'll just blame it all on white men. Fuck it, lets just get it over with. Expedite the process if possible. If this entire place crashes with no survivors, maybe Europe and East Asia will learn from our horrible, horrible fucking (((mistakes))).

I'm just glad I already have a girlfriend because I can't imagine dating in this mad world we live in.

It's not even bad as long as you don't live in Liberal capitals across this country.

women have only been either forces of creation or destruction..
Either they have babies or they end up like eve and fuck things up for everyone else.

By then no one will be left. Most men that have reached the boiling point and opt out, sure as fuck aren't coming back.
And that's fine.

Or in college. Dodged a bullet with that too.

>By then no one will be left
Why do you think the white race is dying out, only a small number of us are having kids.

Yeah, and this whole #MeToo shit isn't helping. It's almost like it was planned... well, maybe without the Jews getting caught up in it.

its no different than its been for decades except now the wealthy are being brought to heel. or... is it theatre

I didn't mean it in the way of white race dying out. Rather men simply saying 'fuck that' and doing their own thing, ignoring women. Pretty much agreeing with your post.

implying i give a damn shit what a woman is telling me

If you lose your job, house, and family, you'll care.

Except Trump and Moore have accusations against them and nobody believes shit
The lefts rules work best used against the left

and you are what ? a fortune teller ?

OP worries about false allegations. Meanwhile his GF is poking holes in his condoms so she'll have him on the hook for life.

On birth control, actually.

How many Chads have been accused?
>dont be a beta cuck faggot who gropes roasties

Football players get accused all the time.

Nope, people will eventually get tired and turn on all this crap, so it's good that this energy (resulting from powerless anti-Trump hostility needing somewhere else to go) is burning itself out on the enemy.

>all men
Only amerimutts.

>A man shall trust not the oath of a maid, nor the word a woman speaks; for their hearts on a whirling wheel were fashioned, and fickle their breasts formed.
>Havamal 84

>If you're a beta don't you dare try and breed with a strong, independent western women.
>ugh why are betas betraying their race and dating fugly Asian chicks?

The way of the truly enlightened is to become gay.

I'm sure she tells you that

We really should just beat them.

t. Jews

Jesus, have mercy of America.

hahahahahahaa

>A witless man, when he meets with men, had best in silence abide; for no one shall find that nothing he knows, if his mouth is not open too much.
>Havamal 27

Men are as rare as hen's teeth that's why we are here.

>women have never been easier to fuck than in the current year....just how ugly are you beta's?

Good rule of thumb.. Just don't say anything to a woman or girl you wouldn't want your cell mate in jail saying to you.
That should make things simpler from here on out.

I work with a lot of psychotic feminists. they're easy to deal with. just be coldly polite to them. keep any conversations with them to a minimal. use banal professionalism as your shield. eventually they'll leave you alone. what can they say? he's so boring, he isn't interested in me.
archive.is/WSe6K

and never ever socialize with crazy feminists outside of work. if she's over 30 never married and no kids, she's a feminist no matter how based she seems.

Lombard is best girl

>kys faggot.

>dealing with them is easy
>just change your entire personality when around them
Pick one.

>How the hell did we get here?
it's called evolution. homeschooled suburbian boy?

men instinctively protect women, because it gave reproductive advantage, both for individual's offspring, and for the tribe.

it isn't easy at first but you get used to it. it's a comfy job so I can't complain

Either you did it or when someone blatantly attempts to slander you, you sue the living shit out of them via a defamation lawsuit. Tons of white men got here by letting power and money corrupt them. It's what happens when you think you own everything and run the world... You end up mistaking your biggest downfall : women.

Welcome to the nursery lesson on the game of life fucbois...

One can only pretend for so long until they forget who they were. You're basically a numale cuck, but that's none of my business. Just own up to your shit.

>>dealing with them is easy
>>just change your entire personality when around them
>Pick one.
Exactly the same in any line of work where you have direct contact with customers, or suppliers, or subordinates.
It's easy. Keep them moderately happy, whip up once in a while, let them bitch once in a while. Don't stray to either side of that, cause they will be increasingly unhappy.
They don't care if you love or hate them. Just consistently do OK by them, using both the proverbial carrot AND STICK.

my sister lied about rape two years ago. she and the guy were both drunk and possibly high and she started feeling guilty about the sex either during or afterwards and went on to make a huge deal about the whole thing and lie about it to everyone, including herself.

she has no empathy for other living things, no sense of family, no core values of any kind other than "whatever I want to do right now is the right thing to do and anyone who tells me otherwise can fuck right off." she doesn't even have THAT much casual sex, she's just completely listless in life and flirts with dudes in bars for free drinks as a form of entertainment. she has subconsciously, yet methodically cut everyone who cares about her out of her life over the past decade, including her mother and twin brother, and all of her childhood friends. if it weren't for our father, she'd have literally no one left in the world.

I want to help her so badly because she IS my sister and I care about her very much, but there seems to be nothing any of us can do anymore, now that she's been a legal adult for a few years.

the rest of my family is Catholic but not overly so, we pray for her every day. the rest of my siblings turned out alright, her twin brother has a super traditional and beautiful gf that he will likely wife very soon.

my sister though... she seems like a lost cause, and it tears me up inside, Sup Forums. I've tried talking with her, like really talking, not just sperging out about the Jews or degeneracy or whatever. I really tried to connect with her and save her from her own massively poor life choices, but to no avail.

if you're Christian, please say a prayer for my sister.

I lost a job because of a sexual harassment claim. It was completely bogus and untrue. I was automatically guilty with zero proof and only an outrageous claim.

Ever since then, I look at all sexual harassment claims with deep suspicion.

It’s suburban you mong

you have a point but luckily I only work part time and my interaction is limited. I teach a "newcomers" sheltered ESL class. it's like 3 class periods with the same students. thankfully everything at the school I work at is online. I don't actually teach, I just show the kids how to use a computer and help them if they don't understand the lesson. I literally do nothing. I come in at 9am and am out by 12:30.

I wouldn't say I'm a numale cuck but if I had a regular job I would have gone insane.

>if you're Christian, please say a prayer for my sister.
Prayer is meditation.
When you calm your mind, reject anything but Truth, and focus on the matter, you have the best chances of *getting* the right idea how to proceed.

Saw you in the other thread asking to throw commies from the copter. Here you ask for prayer for your sister's salvation. Sup Forums is a magical place; chances are, both will be delivered.

thanks, seems only the *dick* part remained from my *dictionary*

I'm just saying, you ought to GTFO there ASAP. By complying to their lunacy you're consolidating their position of power.

Go STEM or trades, most people in those professions are redpilled.

look at those tits, now imagine she is massaging 8 inch bbc with them as he cum all over her face. she has that bbc lover look

Sometimes, you have to make it all the way to Mount Doom before you can get back to the shire.

th-that wasn't me in whatever other thread, but I'm all for commies being thrown from helicopters, too

checked dr. peterson

I hear you. We're going to get to the point where we can't flirt or make advances. That's how the chad gets the right girl, it takes some pushing of the envelope. No rape, no violence, that's degenerate. But a male needs to be able to approach a female.

Crazy times.

They literally got some guy fired because he didn't socialize with them and refused to smile when they asked him to.

But liberals and normies don't care about lawsuits, they just believe whatever the woman says. And your career is still ruined, even if later on you win the defamation trial. Which is a big "if", since judges are mostly either cucks or women.

Just get one f those police lapel cameras and record your life 24/7 so you can always have evidence you didn't do anything. But then you get sued for recording people illegally... But the sentence is much less than rape.

US leaching court system
cancer known as feminism

>a womans vagine can ruin a mans life...there ftfy.

>cave-woman says Igtok raped her
>everyone laughs and rapes her again

Nah. We hold libshits to their own standards. This won't affect all men, this will affect beta cucks who won't defend themselves. Notice how our boy Roy Moore blew them the fuck out when they tried to attack him and gains ground in the polls all the time. Meanwhile, all the actual shitlibs in Harveywood aren't fighting back at all and are losing their jobs for it. As they should

That's childish. You just act differently when you're at work. You go back to being you when you're off duty.

I don't know man, Ann Coulter fits that description and still wants to get single mothers convicted for child abuse

Thanks for letting us know how it works in S*rbia.

I understand your concern but the benefits totally outweigh the risks. I have a job where I do nothing, almost get 40k a year for working maybe 19 hours a week. no weekends, no summers. I mean it's really comfy.

I really do understand what you mean and I am a hypocrite. I voted for Trump, 100% against refugees but I teach them English. I'm nice to them and their parents but secretly I fucking hate the fact that their in my country. fuck man it's I like the money and it's easy.
>I sound like a fucking kike
I can smile but it's obviously fake.

>being a spineless oaf
Stop projecting.

it has been this way for a long time, where have you been?

it's just that now it is both taking down our enemies and redpilling everyone to the dangers of 'listen and believe'

It's not going to look good on the day of the rope, my friend. I hope you know what you're doing to your soul.

>larping libtard tries to get Sup Forums to stop the bleeding
>all these accusations are weakening the left but the right remains virtually unscathed
Lefties brought this on themselves.

Except the day of the rope will never come. Not in America, that's for sure.

Let's test this.

>create twitter account
>say X celebrity abused me
>other anons retweet with their accounts
>shit catches fire
>outrage over something with literally no evidence
>???
>PROFIT

>We hold libshits to their own standards.
been reading Rules for Radicals?

You guys aren't thinking fourth-dimensionally... This will result in a flurry of false rape accusations which will dilute the effect each one has. This will open the floodgates so real predators can victimize women with no fear.

It's another example of liberals/women getting what they want but being either too careless or too stupid to see the long term impact which makes it something they do not want.

>How the hell did we get here?
White knights, aka men desperate for pussy.

>This will result in a flurry of false rape accusations which will dilute the effect each one has.
Moreover, women are losing support of possible mentors, and ability to network. Feminists fucking over the normal women, always did, always will.

nytimes.com/2017/10/09/upshot/as-sexual-harassment-scandals-spook-men-it-can-backfire-for-women.html

>In Silicon Valley, some male investors have declined one-on-one meetings with women, or rescheduled them from restaurants to conference rooms.
>On Wall Street, certain senior men have tried to avoid closed-door meetings with junior women.
>And in TV news, some male executives have scrupulously minded their words in conversations with female talent.

>Moreover, women are losing support of possible mentors, and ability to network. Feminists fucking over the normal women, always did, always will

Exaaaaaaactly.

If you cannot moderate your behavior according to your present company, you are literally a baby

This is great. Escalationism is the path we need to take. All this bad leftist shit needs to get worse before it will get better.