Like what - 13, 14

So I guess at the end of the day, what, she’s blowing niggers when she’s like 13-14, right?

Colored guy fucking her ass before she could even drive, no?

What a fucked up cunt. Holy shit. This is great.

Tell me everything about Laura “Slow Burn, Coal Burn” Southern. Is her mother a junkie or something? The old man a no-show? Maybe wrote a pinko newsletter. She take it in the ass for $$$ - she ever prostitute?

>muh e-celebs

Holy fuck who cares

stop giving attention to that useless whore
SAGE

SUMMONING

E-celebs happen when we don't have monarchs to look up to. Instead we look down at the shit in the gutter.

>Laura
See, this is what her name should be, not that tongue twister.

Finnish people don't look like that. They're too small.

This, like every other eceleb thread, is a shill thread.

Wow. We have come full circle. Just like the fall of Sup Forums the vapid whores struggle for attention of beta males.

Women really are the fucking worst thing in the fucking world.

Fuck off /leftypol/ faggot. Lauren is not a white nationalist, she never claimed to be. She is on the right side of the fight on most things, which is better than most women. Sage and suck a hiv dick with your weak raids.

pol fell for lauren southern plant and now they have to figure out how to back pedal. I say just take this loss and find a replacement for her

salty niggas sure our pushing this hard LOL.
you should figure out we figured out the roastie angle long time ago.

Just shills instilling doubt in our minds about some figure that's been in the news recently. sage

Nah, you just never hear about the good ones. They're at home taking care of their families and they care little for the attention of strangers on the internet.

>Fuck off /leftypol/ faggot.
Fuck off nupol cuck, weak-ass watered-down BASED NIGGER loving faggot.

ive seen some big finns