What do yal think of this lady? Getting married, planning on having lots of kids, promotes white nationalism...

What do yal think of this lady? Getting married, planning on having lots of kids, promotes white nationalism. Seems like /pols ideal woman.
youtu.be/ih4RYO1te8s

I appreciate that less people know about her. Really fucking tired of hearing about people Lauren southern. Kind of don't want the beta orbiters to find blonde.

No one gives a shit fuck off with these jewtube ecelebs

Sage

You're a beta orbiter...

Kys that's what I think. Also
>y'all
Kys twice nigger

Can we please go back to Anime man. Every fuckin second on Sup Forums is one of these youtube roasties trying to steal your minimum wage beta bucks bro. Please set up a account on some sex cam site tonight bro. Show some fuckin chick your dick there. PLEASE.

>Do.
>Not.
>Give.
>Her.
>Money.

these

hang yourself

You are a stupid fuckstick shitlicking cunt-eyed faggot. Fuck off. No one cares what muh Sup Forums ideal woman is. Just kys, you fat fucking, retarded salami cumstain.

>promotes white nationalism
trash

100th times I've seen an e-celeb thread who is yet to marry and have kids. Come back when they do really get married have kids.

>worked on Wall Street for Jews
>literally was a cock sleeve until her 30s
>all of a sudden she's trad and white nationalist and found a veteran cuck to sponge off of

Hmm. She sure is BASED

And never come online again because they have to care for their kids.

not perfect, but probably the best of these youtube whores

is she Russian\Slav?
she's looks like

/ourgirl/. She's moving to Idaho (or Utah?) and starting a family. People trying to tear white women down are shills because they want to paint the alt-right as anti-women.

how old is she? she is pretty but not aging well.

Their podcast is awesome!

Not going to work out, her fiance is Military, which is immensely Civic Nationalist. He has 6 months to decide whether to marry a 30 year old girl that will put him in low regard among his military peers.

This Ethno-nationalism is a huge gamble for her as it's the last chance she has for a traditional marriage since she's hit her 30's

she looks good for her 30's

Someone put her through the makeup thing

I think her DNA test said she was almost entirely Northwest European

yeah if shes in 35+ she looks good. any younger looks terrible.

I'm a fan, hell yea.

we are anti-women desu

Im not watching that shit. Stop beta orbiting. Women never have anything intellectual to say. Watch Nick Fuentes and uncuck youself.

Am I white if my DNA test says I'm over 30% from the middle east, 30% southern europe (mostly italian), and some other random shit around russia? I have olive skin and brown hair.

I notice that mostly people with snek and ancap flags say this. what's the deal?

Alt-Right operates by the Democrat 1 drop rule, so no.

women are followers, always have been, always will be. they have never had an original thought. the only reason people watch them is for eye candy and honestly we could do a lot better

>Nick Fuentes
Stop looking for more material Nick

Yeah, she looks awful.

She fucks black guys gauranteed. Maybe even a blacked video or 2.

Im not Nick. This is Joe Rogan.

Women and politics...

different tastes is ok

Do you actually believe this though? What do you mean by "original thought"? Aren't most people influenced by others? Don't get me wrong, I think lauren and women like her are attention whores, but I also think e-celeb guys are attention whores too. What's the difference between Lauren and PJW?

The Electronic Joo will always put down popular women. the catch phrase they use is E-celb.... She is interesting to see and hear.

nothing, he is a gyno faggot. go read a fucking book and if it's any good it will have been written by a man

I wish she would come back. She was getting good.

she looks like 100% Natasha

Honesty is above all. I would not pimp her, k?

> I have olive skin
To the oven you go.

Try going outside and seeing women in real life sometime, fatty. Just because people don't want to have opportunistic ecelebs and their jewtube accounts pushed down their throats for ad revenue, doesn't make us the Jews. You got it backwards, shill more, kikelord.

She believes in abortion as a preventive measure for "oh no, I got pregnant but I'm young and can't take care of the baby, oh woe is me". Stop being thirsty for random Jewtube girls who change their political views in accordance to their current boyfriend.

Well she agrees with this shit skin on it being da ebil raycist natzees fault for twitter being commies.

Somebody hacked her cloud and posted earlier her photos sucking long white dick, and getting fucked while on Katherine cosplay. I definitely am interested to see more of her in the future.

I'm gonna have to ask for sauce on this
...for research purposes

Don't know how to post without getting banned, but you can take a quick look at this before it gets deleted.

>planning on having lots of kids

Is this considered a good thing? Partaking in destroying the planet even more and sapping it of its resources?

She offers no valuable commentary aside from everything already said. She is just the embodiment of an echochamber.
Hard pass.

Do all white women look the same to you, nig? You can't even get the name right.

It doesn't matter if they "promote family values" because that's not going to address the underlying issue that is causing women to not have kids.

But these women can actually make a different when it comes to the public's perception of racial differences. This is why the thot crusade stuff just doesn't make sense to me. There's no positive outcome to it. You're just causing more division in an already small movement.

>slay one thot, three will appear in it's place
This is never going to end. Tradthots need to be gassed. But only after beta orbiters

Plenty of youtubers have kids, shut up faggot and stop shilling unmarried women past 25

>another female alt-right e-celeb

fpbp

Nobody should be giving ANY e-celeb money, not ever. Whether they’re male or female, or anything else, never. But we should be supporting these people with things like views and likes, and also making people aware of their existence. The alt-lite is very important in getting people to come over to the alt-right (or at least away from the left), because you don’t just go from being a normie, to full 1488 overnight, it’s something you do gradually. It’s also good to have women on our side, they’re basically putting a cute, innocent face on white nationalism/the alt-right. People will say “oh look at this nice girl, if she supports this it can’t be that bad!” Definitely a lot more appealing than some basement-dwelling kekistani.

Why do you idiots keep doing this? You keep trying to find roasties to prop up instead of red pilled men! Women don't like other women so this idea that traditional women advocating for trad lifestyles will rub off on normies is fucking insane.

white nationalist? I swear sometimes people just make these words up on the spot to sound more leftist than the guy to their immediate right.

>falling for the vaginal jew

She's planning to get pregnant in the summer.

This

>Am I white
>I have olive skin

>Getting married
>>hasn't already because she's a makeup caked ewhore
>planning on having lots of kids
>>hasn't already because she's a makeup caked ewhore
WOW FUCKING BAESD!!! AMIRITE GUISE?!!??!!?!?

sage goes in the fields and when will fucking mods make an e-celeb containment sticky?

Once my dad's bonus check from Nintendo clears he plans on buying me a Ferrari this summer

All r drump shill you need to go back and take your e celeb bullshit with you

someone makeapp this roastie. Shes caked

>anti-woman
take your MGTOW shit away and go fuck yourself with a fork.

She a single, 30 year old roastie. Im SICK of whiteknights putting these women on the highest pedestal. They end up becoming the leaders of fucking movements because of this.

Whiteknights need to be purged

She's the next one to go down