Saekano

Why the fuck Sup Forums loves Megumi so much?

She's REALLY fucking hot.

That's just a few very vocal Megoofags.

best character of her show, what do you expect?

But the one I love is Eriri.

because she is really the best

I don't. Quit implying that I do, dickface.

Since vol 11 dropped they have been insufferable and refuse to see reality. Vol 12 will blow them the fuck out.

>series about smashing boring cliché-ridden characters
>they refuse to see reality
great one user

She falls in love with Tomoya for who he is instead of some idealized concept of who you're supposed to love like the other girls. Case closed.

>It's another daily bait topic to start shitflings

It's been more than a week now.

>Megumi likes Tomoya romantically
Stop this meme.

sorry friendo, you're going to be disappointed

my wife Megumi is quite stunning

She's loved by most. Utaha can be my sexy evil goddess anyday, but Megumi is a great female protagonist. Let's save this for S2, please.

She's retarded, like everyone here.
They're alike, they have a connection.

As someone who didn't watched it yet, I like her design, she's cute AND hot (Utaha is hotter but not as cute).

Incoming lots of samefagging by the same shitposters?

Rude.

>Incoming
Some of them are already here.

>Why the fuck Sup Forums loves Megumi so much?

Nice shitty forced meme.

Fuck off.

Is there a place where Eriri is not 3rd place?

>makes penis hard
>makes heart flutter
>knows how to speak her mind

Sup Forums, she's the last here.

I'm Sup Forums and I don't love Megumi

Look at how she interacts with tomoya compared to the others.
SPOILER THIS.

>memegumifags
Not even once.

Sup Forums is full or normalfags these days.

Sweet victory

Because without her Saekano would be just a generic harem.

I like Eriri more though.

Because the author succeed in making a bland girl cute.

>being this assblasted about losing

Utaha is best girl though.

But we can all agree that Eriri is a shit.

>And here comes "that" guy.

More like normalfags.

Except this guy but no one cares about him.

Least it isn't Eriri, Think of the positives.

You're hours late, THK.

Eriri a shit

Megumi a shit*

My nigga Lelouch.

You a shit. Eriri is best.

THK x Lelouch OTP.

>Eririshitter posts shit fanart for his shit girl

Pottery.

Reminder "he" is only pretending to like Utaha so he and falseflag.

Your eyes are as shit as your opinion.

Your taste is shit

Your Sera waifu is utterly trash, Lelouch. You shouldn't be talking.

Sera is best KoreZom you faggot.

Put your trip back on.

But we don't? Literally who.

She's a nobody, just a very boring girl.

THK's shit waifu.

>liking the piece of shit cunt
How?

Well meme'd

Megumi is cute but I like Utaha more.

Utaha > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi > Eriri

Megumi is supposed to be sexualized. If you don't want to fuck her when the the MC does, then the author has failed.

She's hotter than Haruna at the very least

Worst girls can't be hot anything, Lelouch.

Some cunts can be hot, but Sera isn't one of them. Everything about her is a turn-off. If you want hot, then go fo Saras who's less of a cunt and balanced personality to make her more likable. Haruna isn't the hot type, but is the cute type like how Eu is cute and not hot. And she is cute.

>Thread instantly turns to shit because of the usual shitposters
Of course.

Why are Saekano threads always doomed?

It's what OP wants. He's been making threads to attract bait and waifu wars every day for over a week now. And a certain other autist has picked up on that and made a few of his own as well.

It's the fate of every fanbase where a certain autistic tsunderefag spergs in.

Megumifags are insecure. That has always been a problem.

I told you so.

What can be done to improve the threads? Is there anything from V11 people want more info from?

>anyone more insecure than mentally damaged Eririfags shouting muh THK this muh Megumifags that whenever their shitty unpopular tsundere gets deservedly shit on

Blame THK. Shitposting to no end and forcing his brand of autism down people's throats is all he cares about.

>proving him right
Nice job, THK.

>unironically proving me right

Nice job, Eririshitter.

Why would they be insecure when they get the best stuff?

And then there's this cancerous autist.

>talk about Eriri
>get called shitposter

People who reply to him all the fucking time instead of ignoring are the problem too.

ESL faggots need to be banned from creating threads. It's pure shitposting every time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same guy creating the Isekai threads.

I know right? THK is that bad.

People who ignore him are also the problem. Empowering him is just as bad.

If you read old threads you'll realize that the people crying THK now are the same bastards that have forced meta shit in the past. They actually believe every shitposter is a Megumifag pretending and reverse trolling. I love how they pretend to speak for the well-being of the threads when they have always contributed to destroy them.

What about Mayu?

>people who ignore him are also the problem
Well, the threads have become this bad because people replied to him, not because they ingored.

>I hate them for extremely butthurt reasons so that means they deserve my autism and hate that I preach for all, so anyone who disagrees is a shitter
You do that in every fucking fanbase I see you.

Yeah, there's always that one anti-THK ESL guy who spergs out all over the thread.

Don't worry, tsunderefags will be put in place from here on.

Butthurt? This series is delivering exquisite tsundere tears, and you don't have the popularity higher ground this time to shut down any criticism and hate directed at the tsundere.

Saekano threads are shit 99% of the time and that's before THK came back, user. With THK, it's always a lose-lose no matter what.

>THK is this delusional and butthurt

You aren't holding back or are being subtle anymore, you ironic shitter.

Bullshit. Saekano threads were fine during the summer and November and December, when V11 had just dropped.

>implying anything in my post is a lie

It's people like you that make tsunderefags so fun to mock.

>with THK, it's always a lose-lose no matter what.
Why?
Ever tried to ignore his posts and actually discuss the series?

>anti-THK ESL guy
He's also the same guy that likes to shit up entire threads antagonizing Megumifags with his acidic unpopular opinions. The hypocrisy of some people here is fucking amazing.

We still had a lot of bad threads. That's not fine. The only decent threads we had either had to be LN threads or miracle threads where people weren't starting shit with each other, which is rare.

Not possible for obvious reasons. That only makes him post more. Besides, Megumifags barely do that when Megumi gets hate. Do you really think threads are going to be any better if THK was sperging at Megumi instead?

>Said a notorious anti-tsun autist who is considered cancer that kills any fanbase he touched

The tested formula for a good thread is getting rid of Eririfags. We don't need them.

I hope you'll get BTFO again like you were in the other thread and the one before that. I really do.

Stop replying to me, THK.

You mean to get rid of you and insecure Megumifags.

Megumi a shit.

Lots of series have a tsundere with a vocal hatebase like IS, Oreimo, ZnT, etc, and their fanbases don't have this THK drama you instigate only in series convenient for you. You need to stop, TLK.

>things that never happened

Utahafags and Megumifags get along well and hey dominate the threads. Retarded Eririfags are a cancerous minority that believe everyone should praise their waifu. Thankfully, their shit taste is contained in their own posts.