Season's beginnings

This may be subjective, but there is nothing eye catching this season. It's lacking mature themes, science fiction, mystery, etc. The last four seasons, I have been able to watch some kind of anime. This season looks like it will break the chain.

Goodbye then.

>muh mature anime for mature anime viewers like me

Funny thing is, there is a show this season that is exactly what he's asking for.

>It's lacking mature themes
I know right, really wish there was more mature anime with adult like me.

Watch more anime dude

Maybe i've just lost interest in anime. Shit looks awful.

>It's lacking mature themes
Youjo Senki
>science fiction
elDLIVE
>mystery
Hand Shakers

>mature themes
>science fiction

Also watch Rakugo you pleb

Maybe ACCA.

Rakugo is shit.

As expected from a science fiction fan

>Youjo Senki

>little girl with lisp
You serious?
>Normal boy, but then x happens
You serious?
>People have x power
You serious?

Enough of this shit. I want something new. Not regurgitated moeshit.

If those groundbreaking new shows aren't enough for you then I guess it's too bad, you'll just have to find a new hobby.

I am with , watch Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu.

>Goundbreaking

Rakugo was not very interesting to me. I dropped it fast.

>wants mature themes
>drops the only show this season with mature themes

Because I want something with mature themes does not mean that I will eat shit, just because it lists mature themes in the ingredients.

Are you people actually retarded to think this season is any good? Have you even watched older stuff?

I agree with you user, Sup Forums isn't really a place you should be asking this. Taste here is worse than reddit. Just watch whatever you feel like. There is always other types of mediums.

What the fuck did you watch last season? Yuri on Ice?

Well, for proper help, give me a few examples on mature shows that were also interesting for you.

This season IS good. You just have shit taste.

If you think Rakugo is even remotely bad you are in no position to be criticizing nor judging anime as a whole, especially not in such a pretentious way. Learn to differentiate between personal taste and objective quality, because Rakugo is beautifully executed whether you enjoy it or not.

Ajin and jojo.
Monster, Genocyber, Gungrave, Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin, Shinsekai yori

>last 4 seasons have been tolerable but this is the breaking point
What fucking seasons have you been watching, because anime has been trash for the last 8 years save for 2-3 exceptions.

>Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
Didn't you just say you don't 'eat shit'? Apparently you don't just eat it, you love it.

Looks like your problem is that you're a pleb

>jojo
>ssy
Super Lovers s2 is right up your alley friend

Maybe you just have shit taste. Personally I have lots of shows to watch this season while the previous season was utter garbage.

Green text and old memes? Can't you articulate yourself better?

Rip the dream. Honestly though, if you can watch this moeshit, who's the real pleb here?

Japan's audience is 70% otaku. They judge what gets the views and the ratings. If you can stomach their tastes, power to you. I'll vomit every time.

A laughable OP begs a laughable response.

Those are my are my preferred types of of genres too user, it's ok.

You should try branching out more though.

It is good time to kill yourself indeed. Do it.

I'd do it with you, if it meant i could decrease the level of moeshit this season.

If you do it you`ll end up in gensoukyou, which is a moeshit heaven though.

>The anime industry should obey the commands of a random foreigner who doesn't even pay for anime

>doesn't pay for anime
Because assuming things makes for a great argument.

I love the word moeshit, it's like an indicator that lets you know whoever is using it isn't a regular on this board and has a worthless opinion.

No opinion is worthless. Opinions drive the industry.

I've been a regular poster here since 2016 and I use the word moeshit to describe bad animation that relies solely on "cute" factor to draw in the LCD.

Are you sure you didn't mean thriller because I'm not seeing any other parallel.

This is a rec thread so
acca - life and times of upper management
onihei - ex-theif trying to leave an honest life
kuzu no honkai - terrible people being themselves
demi - racial diversity in japan
rakugou - keeping a dead art alive

>demi - racial diversity in japan
Nigga it's monstergirl fap bait. Don't be delusional.

>regurgitated

there's that word again, I see, it means "throwing up".. more you know.

Opinions outside of Japan don't (and shouldn't) matter

>I've been a regular poster here since 2016
>summer 2008 was 9 years ago

explain Berserk 2016

Opinions from the west brought you LWA moeshit this season. Berserk on other hand is iconic in japan and very popular and still referenced in every fantaasy video game ever.

Sales matter, even if they're from a different country. The larger the demographic, the larger the profit. They are trying to appeal to the west.