His wife has been out of state for over a month "finding herself"

>his wife has been out of state for over a month "finding herself"
>calls him and tells him she's going to stay out of state for an undisclosed amount of time and doesn't want him to come with her
>"She's not a sexual person so I'm not worried about her sleeping with other men."

streamable.com/z9uxk

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d6Ycw
youtu.be/yJMKGeICf0Y?t=46
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PAY

>She's not a sexual person because she wouldn't fuck a 500 lb 40 year old man

Really boogie'ing my noogie'ing

CALORIE THIEVIN

This pic never gets old

SALAD DOGIN"

what a fucking loser he couldn’t just use his own will power and stop eating and used the taxpayers money for the pussy way out only damaging his health even more.

To be fair, she married a gigantic fatass and it wasn't for money cause he wasn't even rich, which leads me to believe she really does care about him.

L O L
O
L

Is he going to kill himself when he finds out she's cheating? No man can be that naive past 16.

He went on a diet to reach a low enough weight to perform the surgery. That alone is impressive considering it becomes harder psychologically to lose any weight the longer you've been fat. On top of that he didn't use the taxpayers money either, he went out of his way to find a doctor that would do the surgery at a ratw that would be covered by his private insurance.

>cares about him
>goes out of state to find herself
>says she doesn't know when she's coming back and he can't join her
She quite obviously does not care about him.

>harder psychologically to lose any weight the longer you've been fat.
It's literally as easy as replacing pop with water
t. Guy that was a fatfuck from 9 to 24

Clearly she does either she would have never stuck around long enough for him to finally lose weight

Your wife is being fucked by black studs right now, boogie.

Yes cause that will shrink his stomach and reduce his desire to eat a pizza for every meal

maybe she thought she would get paid if he died,and now he looks to be getting healthy

Could be she thought he was going to die. Loyal person, didn't want to leave him dying alone, etc.

You never know what someone's situation is like.

He doesn't want to believe, he knows, just doesn't acknowledge the elephant in the room, no pun intended. Just like most of Sup Forums didn't want to believe a parked bus could get a somewhat nice girlfriend while they were handholdless virgins.

She's not a sexual person *with me

goys please, his life is hard enough. Leave him alone.

Isn't that the pointless band surgery? From what I understand, if you can't lose weight consistently without needing surgery then you're liable to distending the stomach when you go back to eating uncontrollably the band/stomach pops. If he doesn't have the willpower to continue dieting after reaching the safe upper limit for surgery then he'll probably relapse into shit eating habits soon enough.

so not easy at all since most people in general are addicted to sugar and american water tastes like dogpiss

most likely this desu

It's called self control. You have to learn to ignore the desire or replace it with something else. Quit defending these fat fucks. It does not help them. I lost 300 pounds with nothing but self control.

He can afford surgery and all of this other beta-culture bullshit. His life is NOT hard

It tastes like water. I've never drank dog piss, but I have drank the horse piss known as bud light, and water is definitely better, even city water.
Beating an addiction isn't hard. You fucking retards defending fatties are the ones making it harder.

Fat neets never grow up past the age of 9, they stay in the "I only do things I wanna do and I should always get everything I want stage" for life and dodge any thinking that challenges their worldview. They make exceedingly good numales because it is more convenient to imagine your not fucking the world by consuming without contributing and they stay that way until they die at the ripe old age of 34.

He is incapable of seeing the situation for what it is and will always believe things will work out with zero effort given from his end. He won't even understand when it is over that she, from the beginning, used him for monetary and popularity gains and now she assumes he isnt going to die from obesity or the surgery so she is giving up on getting that big death bonus and just moving on to the next numale.

post the original from that other guy
it's fucking hilarious

EARTHQUAKE STEPPIN'

>his life is hard enough
He's got a decent cashcow going. There really isn't anything to pity other than his piss poor existence and whatever chair he's currently sitting on.

im pretty sure it was the full surgery and not just the band, but even so there is still a possibility of his stomach stretching out again if he goes back to his old ways

if i looked like that i would be happyto have a decent looking wife even if she cheated on me

>you never know what someones situation is like
>this thread is claiming boogie is getting cucked cause his wife is doing soulsearching

There's also the fact it seems like his wifes mom is going full blown alzheimers or something so it could be related to that

>flag
checks out

>she's not a sexual person

Bullshit. Asexuality is one of two things:

1. Depression
2. Homosexuality

In this case, she may not be attracted to "My 600 pound gamer life"

Key thing tho is he seems to have lost his psychological addiction to food, eating calories os a fucking chore. If he didnt need to meet minimum intake requirements for his doctors he wouldnt be eating at all right now.

this legit?

>She's not a sexual person

Gee I wonder why that was

If she was off taking care of her mother she wouldn't be "finding" herself. "Finding herself" is code for jumping back on the cock carousel.

is this fake news?

Lets ignore the fact you think that your solution is what will solve every individuals problems. How about you post proof that you used to be a fatass.

Source on this wife being gone for a month?

lol... im not a cuck.. im saying that a guy whos 700 lbs and has a neckbeard that plays video games all day has a 7/10 wife and he is obviously lucky enough to have someone in his life

i wouldnt accept that for myself but for him hes lucky lol

GRAVITATIONAL PULLIN

thats gotta be fake, right?

My bet is that she's just waiting for him to die of a heart attack at this point

":i have a vagina"
no, that's your deeeep belly button

You werent around for ANY demonitisation scandals were you

No you stupid fuck im saying shes having psychological problems to deal with as a result of her mother's impending death, not that she's taking care of her mother you fuck.

It's real, but she deleted the original:
archive.is/d6Ycw

You just know she only wanted her own feeder. Now that he is trying to lose weight she has no use for him. It's rather sad.

Why? Because some Aussie told me too? Instead, show me how fat fucks lose weight without surgery. Oh, is it through self control? Whoda thunk it.

It's like you hate holding people accountable. Stop being a fatass. Life isn't fair, but being a fatass and not gaining sympathy for your lack of self control is one of the most fair things in this life.

>what is patreon.
But no, I've been in China without much internet for the larger part of 2017. Missed the whole adpocalypse, only know of it from a few videos on the topic on my subscriptions list. Either way, he should have known it wasn't going to last. Both the money and the girl.

>7/10

Seven tenths of a ton perhaps, she's just as fat as her worthless husband now.

You're trying to claim that both a) your solution works (it doesnt) and b) that you personally used said solution. Im skipping the bother of arguing over a) and letting you prove b) as an easy way to win the argument (even though it proves nothing about whether it would work for different individuals) but since you're lying you're just continuing to argue to concede defeat

He's going to live past 35 so now she won't be able to collect that sweet inheritance.

That's because she was just waiting for him to die so the goldigger gets the stream/youtube money, but since boogie was going to get a operation the whore get turn off by that idea and left him, if i was him i would be dead already

>archive.is/d6Ycw

Wow that sweet inheretance of 3 dollars how cute

They have no prenup she coulda taken his money before he spent it on surgery

>when your funeral requires an open air mine for a hole and an oil tanker for a coffin.

>Current state of Canada explained.

What he recommended works because it is literally a principle in physics that applies to all systems in this universe.

>what is the second law of thermodynamics

>it's real
Boogie should be lawyering up right fucking now, he's in that special niche where he's going to get massively fucked by the divorce courts more than the average person. Consider
>no pre-marital assets or income
>few existing assets
>income during the marriage in the six figure range
>likelihood that income will substantially decline
>stay at home wife acting as an official caretaker
He's basically a divorce attorney's dream come true.

>no prenup

Whelp, boogie is a legit retard then.

I will enjoy watching this unfold.

7/10?
holy fuck dude up your standards,
thats as plain jane as jane gets, she's a 5.
>inb4 1/10 wouldnotbang.jpg
you need to get out of your area and see what the rest of the world's general pop. looks like.

Youre retarded if you think I'm arguing about whether eating less makes you lose weight

J
U
S
T

Ok. I am a filthy liar. Now, explain how not consuming vast quantities of food and using self control does not work.

>fat Aussie desperately defends his poor life style choices
Are you really saying that self control will not work for weight loss? So you are saying that every single fat person who lost weight did so through surgery? Keep destroying your body you pathetic fat fuck.

Middle pic she looks super qt desu

Prenups wouldn't hold in court anyways. The courts would just think Boogie was "manipulating her"

>it doesn't work cuz I don't believe you were a fatfuck
>dur I'm not saying it doesn't work!!1!1
K.

What nine year olds are you hanging out with, that's a 6 year old you're describing.

Also I took offense to your comment but then I realized I wasn't a fat neet anymore. Still fat though, but hey, making progress m80

Prenups are pretty much only good for existing stuff, like if Boogie had owned property or had a big bank account. Boogie didn't really get into the height of his earnings until after he was married, a prenup wouldn't have saved him.

He is going to get fucking slaughtered by the divorce courts

WOOOO
youtu.be/yJMKGeICf0Y?t=46

How will he commit suicide?
I think he'll slide back into getting fat and die of a heart attack or something after the divorce rape.

white power, eat semi healthy and move further than your living room once a day

I'm saying that magically realising he needs self control and to eat less wont make him actually do it you stupid fucks.

boogie, fuck off with your vpn.
>those dead eyes
>gum smile
>boxer nose
>probably fridge body
she's a 5 on a good day.

oh trust me he will get even fatter

Doubt it fatlet

No shit. You actually have to follow through. How can you say this and then call others stupid fucks?

>Youre retarded if you think I'm arguing about whether eating less makes you lose weight
He literally said that having self control, ignoring the desire and eating less will result in weight loss and you are arguing with him about it.

This one?

>wanting to do something but not doing it will result in it not working

WOW WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

No... she married him at a time where he was making a lot of money. She figured she'd have to wait 5 to 10 years to inherit the money... he spends money on surgery instead.

>mfw he's broke and not going to die

SUGAR COATIN'

He's taking offense because I said I was a fatfuck and won't post proofs. He's a fatfuck that can't comprehend other fat fucks got their shit together.

You fuckers magically think a gigantic fatass will spontaneously acquire the self control to lose weight in spite of the fact he is well aware of the extreme health negatives and has been battling it for 3 decades?

kek

Yeah. I did. Others have as well. Quit defending fat fucks.

You're arguing that self control isn't a good solution then? Makes sense since you live in a nanny state.

That's the face of a roastie if I've ever seen one.

This is so hilariously wrong. "Willpower" is a meme. Anyone relying completely in that will fail everytime. The point of dieting is to eat certain types of foods that will make you less hungry.

Logical tactic to steal his money would be wait till he has more money again. Not like theyre spending five times the amount they should food and he'll likely get even more youtube income cause people wont click away cause hes a fatass anymore