13-Year-Old Girl Killed Herself After Years of Bullying

What can we do about rampant bullying in schools?

ktla.com/2017/12/04/13-year-old-yucaipa-girl-killed-herself-after-years-of-bullying-family-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFdUlq983k0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

teach your kids to respect others and how to defend themselves when a little shet is trying 1v1 you.

I'd bully her. With my dick

Not going to read the story, but it sounds like fake news. They are so over sensitive about bullying these days, it seems unlikely that this would have happened. She might have just been defective.

bullying is an extrmely natural behavior in many mammals.

focus should be on self defense. thats what the behavior normally helps develop

Segregate schools, and make schools Christian again.

Sounds memey, but it will actually work.

stakar, lile jenta

>youtube.com/watch?v=lFdUlq983k0

lol idk OP what can we do there must be something we can do about white girls getting picked on by shitskins

Well if she's dead it's not like she can say no anymore.

Teach kids to not be soft cunts. Both physically and mentally.

that my friend is a really good point

lol

>sending your kids to a public school

Encourage it

>she

This

Probably wouldn't help.
Women are even more malicious than men.

13 years old
years of bullying, let's presume at least 3 years
We don't count grade 6 because it wouldn't be a full year
So since grade three?
These are some hardcore kids. Can't do long division but can bully someone to death.
Shit, at my school we mostly ostracised (because the guy wasn't fun to play with), we didn't torment

just look at that trampoline, spoiled or parents were more concerned with wealth and appearance to notice the girls problems in a modern world where the tv is the parent and the govt is ran by hook nosed moskitos

You actually think bullying didn't happen in Christian schools?

nice yard nice clothes dental work a fucking trampoline shit i just jump on that all day and tell the other kids to suck my dick.

I thought the entire US was mostly protestant
Do catholics control the west coast?

>Aussie fag
>KTLA
Show your real flag bean dip.

Maybe this wouldnt have happened if she was in Mexico where she belongs :(

Fuck off with the click bait asshole!

Nice try though but Yucaipa is full of white meth heads and if anybody has anything worth having over there it's the brown folk.

This is parents fault.
More love to the kid - more stronger it is.

Bad tree will not give a good fetus (c) Jesus.

>little girl kills herself
fake news guys! the LIBERALS are just trying to trick you again!

Not everyone is a member of the cult of yahweh.

1. you're not allowed to defend yourself anymore

2. a large portion of bullies in schools are blacks/minorities, and nobody is allowed to say a black person did something bad

If somebody commits suicide because of bullying, then that persons is so weak they deserve to die. There are always two things for bullying to be effective:
a) You need to give people a reason to be bullied
b) You have to allow it happen without making consequences for it
Eliminating one or the other should stop it, so why the fuck she killed herself instead of breaking people's arms?

West Coasters have strayed away from Gods light and look at the absolute degeneracy that has taken hold in his absence.

kek you don't understand how the mexican american culture works m8. we show respect and kick the heads in of niggers who try to chimp out. since we are a minority we can get away with defending ourselves :3

I got bullied a bit in grade 8 and it ended when I punched the guy in the mouth so hard that I broke two of his teeth. No one ever bothered me again.

teach kids how to have a thicker skin

>just look at that trampoline, spoiled or parents were more concerned with wealth and appearance
kek, fucking what? Jesus dude, it's a trampoline, not a whore mom taking a selfie with a big diamond necklace.

also putting them in a competitive sport of some kind helps

>FAKE NEWS
>NONWHITE
go back to your business

>They are so over sensitive about bullying these days

Because neo-nazis in Sup Forums keeps bullying the jews

Lol hell no.

The fags control the west

lol yall shills still going along with this agenda even though trump fucked it up.

for anyone wondering what I'm talking about here is what they wanted to do after hillary had passed.

>Net Neutrality wouldn't be repealed
>because the regulatory power it enables they would use it to enforce a anti bullying bill
>fcc mandates Sup Forums and other toxic communities to be kill
>celebration at share blue

but this is reality and it went so wrong for the tards

It's because today it's not just a few kids. It's the entire school because of people's hivemind. It's because she's not allowed to fight back.

seems bretty fake. why do they never prove it with photos of the deceased?

>What can we do about rampant bullying in schools?

I have the answer, but you're not going to like it.

1) Abolish the National Department of Education - completely. No backpay, no severance, nothing. All bureaucrats fired immediately; assets liquidated to the states.
2)State Departments of Education become election offices; no more appointments. School principals must go up for election every 2 years in city elections; superintendents every 4 years in county elections. 12 year maximums.
3) Teacher hirings must be ratified by parents every year
4) Parents with children in school are required to volunteer 6 hours per week in classrooms and halls; any bullying will be observable and parents can not only report bullies to administration, but also most likely will know the parent(s) of said bully. Social pressures will end the epidemic as no parent wants to labeled by other parents as the one who raises the bully.

>What can we do about rampant bullying in schools?

Dunno, but when I talk to my oldies, they tell me, that when they were young, people were bullied even more. My gramps told me, he kicked one of his classmates every day because they hated each other.
It got so bad, that the guy offed himself. Gramps had a good laugh.

i woulda fucked her

>article says 13
>filename says 12
Which is it, OP?

Parents need to teach their kids to not being such babys and defend themselves if you teach them that noone is going to fuck with them

>his point
>your head
Go back to Tumblr you stupid homosexual.

wtf i love draconian censorship now