What helps you get through they day

American and European societies are going backwards, nationalism seems to imply you're a nazi, being white means youre racist, leaders want to import and basically babysit people from cultures that will never assimilate and are inferior etc, what helps you get through the day with all this liberal lunacy that the jews are forcing on the world, for me it's a single song, Ice Cube's - It Was A Good Day, what are yours pol?

25% Jesus
25% something going well
25% shitposting on pol about the other 75

Bacon.

Weed and shit posting on pol is all I got.

drinking beer and watching Netflix

Sage

Knowing that the day of the rope is coming for Hillary and all like her that are evil in this world

My parents. Hopefully I won't fail the university entrance exam again so I can go to the uni thus move to another city so they can get used with my absence from our house and from the town. First they get used to me not being in their town and they will have an easy time getting used to me not being on this shitty rock.

gaining back my confidence, I know this sounds like a meme, but I have problems to fit in society and when I started to seriously use Sup Forums I discovered a lot of things in common with people here, and they "encouraged me" to stop being a cuck faggot and I really like politics since college, I'm reading, writing and just bought a camera for an internet channel.

Let's talk about it my dude, you don't seem ok?

Some good brats and a beer. Cigars and scotch.

Fast food, getting drunk, a good meme page, watch Bojack Horseman (grit my teeth through the pro-feminist parts). Wanna try coke

user don’t think that way. There is plenty of good things out there. Don’t let the hive mind of Sup Forums get to you.

Heroin

Don't be the moralfag everybody hates. I know that this board has grown normie ridden in no time after the elections, and I am kinda used to this. I appreciate your attempt.

I might as well live to see the life unfold before my eyes. There is no enjoyment besides when I drink a bottle of wine only to join an almost catatonic state.

God damn Australia you got some vision don’t you? Did you know cocaine is processed with gasoline? Might as well kill yourself, because it physically ruins brains.

I hope things go well for you, lad.

don't be the crying bitch everybody hates. Let the guy try to talk to you, asshole.

Judging by your posts I can see you are a young man. Quit being an absolute r9k tier nigger faggot, destroy that entry exam and put your sniveling bitch nose to the grindstone when you get accepted to uni. Make something of yourself you fucking baby, take that despair and bury it deep until it forms a crystalized cyst of pure understanding and meaning for you life.
>The absolute state of young men these days

>Weed and shit posting on pol is all I got.
The absolute state of pol

Jandi throat stuff. I love her.

Glad you support this shitty culture bred out of niggers and gangsters

If I had a burger flag maybe I would feel safer. I have to underscore the fact that I live in a normalfag country where few people browse the boards, most of which only go on 4cuck occasionally and aren't part of the culture at all.

If I don't have a panic attack right before the exam, hopefully.

Thanks, same for you.

My Romanian friend knows the kalergi plan

Big deal. Everybody does on this board, I reckon. Lately I am not interested anymore and in my opinion unhealthy individuals shouldn't sway politics, be it centrists turned fascists out of pent-up hate like me or Californian pronoun fagging leftists. I am not here for politics. I am here when I can't muster up the motivation to go on 8ch and instead I come here as the threads are easier to leaf through.

Most people have turned to drugs and hedonism. I did that too in my early 20s but stopped in my when reaching 20s.

After having redpilled myself by reading Evola and Guénon I am pretty sure that Kali-Yuga or (Modern World) will reach total moral decline in next 50 years expect few countries that will survive the inevitable dissolution.

I have adopted the attitude of isolation and preservation of some (traditional) knowledge of morals, dignity and non-perversion. But then again, I do not feel that the right attitude would be to preach it or make it public, rather; let the masses reach animal-like state of being where their only existence is only fulfillment of animal-type of needs. At the end of Kali-Yuga, the bourgeois become indistinguishable from the lowest of animals. Those who are still truly Human will enter a new cycle while those who have succumbed to decay will be on par how we view the great apes today.

Imagining all the Asians that want me. Millions of them...

>what helps you get through the day
Knowing that normies will be hit the hardest by a collapsed civilization. The amount of death, disease and starvation we are going to witness is staggering. The same people advocating diversity and this shit are the weakest and will be the first go.