We did it Sup Forums

We did it Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good goys all of u

At least the mud people will riot.

So when it inevitably gets attacked this is how WWIII kicks off eh?

Let them riot, we got enough bullets

Moving the embassy there is truly a bonehead move.

How much is the JIDF's salary these days?

6milion shekels per hour

So?
I am fine with it.
Make the heaven on earth, jews. "chosen" ones

They're getting closer and closer to overplaying their hand

yes, don't go killing off the jews just yet...
you'll need them to help you kill off the rag heads, goat fuckers and camel rapists, after they removed these shit heads then you can move in on the kikes. Just like jedi order 66

I don't quite get this, what's the deal with this

>At least the mud people will riot.

It's a shame giving Bibi a W, but well worth it in the long term

>also this is likely just a power move to muscle the Palestinians into accepting a peace deal

so it begins......

>Muslim chimpouts
Trump wishing a nigga would. The GEOTUS' 4d chess game knows no bounds.

>boomer-tier racism
>ends with a pop culture reference
>meme flag

That's some astonishingly low-quality shilling, even for here

Why do I care? qrd?

Digits confirm this

BIGLY

You've been saying that for decades. The Palis are in fact the ones who have overplayed their hand, excepting America to vote in another leftist.

>The Palis are in fact the ones who have overplayed their hand

But that's exactly what everyone who is overplaying their hand says

Well, he has to start a war somewhere to cover up his failures and scandals.
This is his backup plan, if he can't start a war with N. Korea.

I haven't been saying anything for decades, but I know this much is true. You have two options. A two state solution forces you to cede land in exchange for future demographic purity. A one state solution will necessitate you to become exceedingly authoritarian and less palatable to western eyes as your demographics shift. But here's the catch-- states dont cede land.

I don't see how this can play out in a way other than Israel exerting more and more de facto control over the Palestinians and then by necessity losing freedoms that you enjoy.

Guess it'll all come down to who overplayed his hands less lol
Demoralizing the Arabs into immigrating to be refugees in Egypt, Lebanon or Syria is not hard. It takes time, but that authoritarianism will make the process easier. Keep in mind that the West will have to act exactly the same way. Muslims are all the same, and if you want to keep citizens alive you're gonna have to be institutionally an Islamophobe, you won't have much opportunity to denounce our actions. So that's regarding a one state solution, in a two state solution I'd imagine that they'd attack us asap so we'll be able to conquer them with a cesus belii. Either that or we have an area to kick every single Arab to and be done with them.
In any case our situation is the best it was since a long time ago.

It's like another nakba

One step closer to Greater Israel and with Greater Israel also comes more displacement of rapefugees into Yurop but alas #MIGA I guess.

Well this is it, expect ww3, we are crusading into the holy land again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw Trumps converts the consulate building in East Jerusalem into the Palestinian embassy.

Shut up cunt ebaums world did it

Someone tell me what this means please.

gee i wonder who is behind this post

Mudslimes BTFO!!!!!

Fucking amerimutt good goys disgust me

> Lebanon

Stop. We were once friends, Israeli. We massacred Muslims together. Id like to think Assad Sr killed Bachir, and not you. It makes no sense for you guys to kill the one guy in the Middle East capable of allying with you and the West.
I'll make you a deal. You help us restore the Maronite order, we'll help you get rid of Hezbollah.

This will just give them the justification needed to carpet bomb them.

This is all part of their Jewish scheme, and yet somehow Sup Forums falls for it each and every time.

I personally wholeheartedly support any Christian elements in the middle east. Anything is better than Islam and you guys are objectively not our enemies. Still gonna kick Palis to wherever they can be kicked to because we want a hegemonic society. That said, again, I absolutely support any cooperation to make sure your communities aren't hurt as a consequence.

Isn't this a sign that the end of days is coming?

If it was as easy as ethnically cleansing them or just murdering them out right, the Israelis would have done it a long time ago.

This is the best case scenario for the Palestinians, US stops funding the Palestinian Authority and it collapses. Israel has to take over civilian control of the West Bank and Gaza thus paving a way for a one state solution.

Israel tries all out war, murdering civilians and depopulating villages, BDS becomes mainstream and is forced to cede rights or become a pariah state that would literally buckle without EU economic support and markets. Its a lose lose for the Israelis.

Sorry guys, but I support moving the embassy to Jerusalem. No surprise here. Trump keeps his word. He said he would do it during the campaign. Now he's doing it,

He's the only US President that has the balls to do it.

So? Not a personal problem for me if our embassy moves to Jerusalem. Doesn't affect my daily life nor my family's.

Every single nationalist movement that started with Asifeh, led to the PLO and branched off was founded by Arab Christians. Arab Christians are most nationalist and proud than the muslim suckers who are living fat off of US aid.

The vast majority of Arab christians hate your guts. From supporting FSA who are trying to eliminate christians from Syria to supporting kurds trying to wipe out assyrian christians in Iraq.

Yea. The threads die as soon as its mentioned though.

>At Least
This is literally the entire purpose of the maneuver

There is a reason other US presidents didn't do it and that is because it would have broke the facade of evenly brokered peace agreements.

Trump is following a gang of messianic nut cases in Israel down a rabbit hole.

Meh. The nationalist Cold War Arab movements with Christian elements have been wiped out. Islamic movements are the rising force in the Middle East. Christians have become sitting ducks.

That is bullshit, All the Islamic movements are western aligned now. Christians have taken ranks in Arab armies and the militias are still around.

The Syrian army did not take out FSA and ISIS out by themselves, a lot of the fighting was done by home grown christian militias. They are not talked about because they don't have a cool name or a flag.

Christians in the middle east always felt a shared connection with the west, were much more open. After Syria, all that good faith is gone. We don't trust the west anymore.

>After Syria, all that good faith is gone. We don't trust the west anymore
What do you mean by this? serious question

It was, only we *chose* to not continue the nakba into a full blown genocide. Now le international community cares about them, shouldn't last long with the current state of Islam.
And by the way, when the Pali govt falls we put in a puppet and make sure this one lasts. Arabs will sell their own people for gold every time as history indicates.
There could be cooperation with Christians, it's literally impossible with Muslims, so I prefer Christians. Pretty simple. I don't even mind if Israel itself becomes part Christian for this cooperation tbqh

>love Israel, they are chosen people

Israel has no opposition movement right now, for all intensive purposes, its practically a dictatorship. Netanyahoo is a lot smarter and a lot shrewder than trump. He will get what he wants no matter how it makes the US look. US politicians rely so much on Jewish Lobbyists that we will not take a stand either, even though there are grumbling in both houses about how this is a disaster. How do they support this move and not cut the Palestinians loose? Peace process is dead, there will be riots in the west bank, but celebrations. The Palestinian Authority is dead.

What happens when everyone else doesn't follow suit? American influence and credibility is crumbling before our eyes. This is the best thing that has ever happened to the Palestinians.

Remember those
>Bernie can still win
Reddit posts? Sup Forums is rapidly devolving in that direction, always finding new 4d chess narrative to damage control for their dog emperor

You chose shit, every US president stuck a boot in (insert prime minister's ass) when they came even close. Every single US president since Truman threatened Israel by cutting military aid off. In 1964 the Israeli economy was on the verge of collapse cause Lyndon B Johnson wanted to send a fuck you because of the whole Suez debacle 8 years prior.

Bush cut off (suspension) aid to Israel in 91, Clinton threatened then in Sharm El Sheikh.

Palestinians will not accept a puppet. The Israelis have a much more cherished history of selling their own people.

There is no way congress is going to prop up another Palestinian government. The Palestinian Authority exists to take heat off the Israelis by removing civilian control of them. Israelis have to be the most delusional people in the world.

Use your brains man, Saudi King right now big supporter of Israel. How is he going to justify to his people the murder of their neighbors without losing all credibility? The US won't let it happen. Go back to bed.

The US government trained and funded Muslim militias that ethnically cleansed christian villages in Syria and Iraq. With the help of the Israelis as well.

>minefield in place giving protection from some idiots going in and shitting up the baptism site

What's the big deal?

Oldfag detected!

They have been doing this for decades. They talk out of both sides of their mouths. They scare up christians in the west about how the scary muslims are going to take over with their army of drug addicts armed with kalashnikovs and slippers while they defile Christianity's holiest sites.

Israel wants this and Trump does what he is told by his masters

This gentleman remembers when Sup Forums was good.

I honestly for the life of can't comprehend christians who view heebs as allies. It makes zero religious/historical sense, yet it still persists.

Trump best goy

Aren't you worried about the States going full Nazi and wiping Israel out?

I'm not saying that we're going to murder them all tomorrow retard, I'm saying that they are still not a threat whatsoever, we can still kick em out slowly without a shitstorm. I did say genocide is less viable now, I simply don't believe it to last long before the West understands Islam enough to hate it.
Palestinians will accept a puppet 100%, it's not even a question lol. Arabs do this shit always, just like current administration are corrupt elites, so will be the next one.
Saudi king just renounced Jerusalem as the Pali capital if I'm not wrong. He'll be fine with anything short of genocide. And seeing how Palis will be the ones starting shit our optics will be adequate.

>Oldfag detected!
takes one to know one

Nope, I clearly see us being allied with all of the ethno nationalists of the future for obvious reasons.

You know how you kill Jihadism in the middle east? Expose how the US and Europe are spreading it throughout the region. All those Jihadi groups are in their death throws, secular nationalists are taking the region by storm.

Every single country the west has influenced has turned to an abject shit hole. It started with Libya and ended with Syria. There are movements sprouting without religious roots and they are spreading like wild fire, but they are heavily nationalist.

All the nut case jihadis fighting in Libya, Syria and Iraq are all ex-cons from Europe and are being funneled in through Turkey.

wrong, antifa-boi. Trump hates mozlems. That's why. Fucking asswipe shill.

The problem is that Jerusalem being the capital just triggers the muzzies. So this is like a fuck you to them.

Well... guess it's time to a new WW, congratulations to Germany for finally not being the one fucking all up.

I like to diss jews as much as the next person on this website but I don't understand why Arabs want muh holy city so bad. Who actually cares who runs it on paper, as long as you can visit the holy sites? It seems petty to riot over who controls it on paper.

will this cause a cat 5 muslim chimpout?

>So this is like a fuck you to them.
Muchas gracias!

Do you guys even understand how 4D chess works? Trust in Trump.

Jew puppet usa

so trump doesn't want to get even with the 9/11 conspirators, he wants to set the stage for Antichrist and end this earth age

ok? I guess I can get behind that

'when jerusalem is compassed about with armies, know that the desolation thereof is nigh'

>Israel starting WW3 is not a German fuckup
LOL

Rule #1: Never underestimate Donald J. Trump. Our fucking GLORIOUS ".45"

>2TRUMP0

You think I'm against our capital being recognized? I'm not lol

People act like this actually matters.

Shills siding with the Jews I see. Interesting thing to note. Who was bringing the Muslim terrorists in again?

Triggered Armageddon?

Perfect.

ISLAM BTFO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The holy city is key to all the prophecies of our religions. Can make fun of it or hate it for being irrational but the people who run things believe it and if it matters to them then it goes. It goes way beyond political and everyone should have their eyes peeled for wacky shit in the future

Nobody gives one fuck about Trump or Israel, especially loser Trump.

Nobody. Next thread.

>>also this is likely just a power move to muscle the Palestinians into accepting a peace deal
This, to be honest. There are a whole bunch of clenched assholes in Gaza tonight - well, now this morning for them.

You have no sense of what is going on on the ground in the west bank right now. They don't even accept Abbas, there is resistance and he is torturing and jailing people daily.

Palestinians do not have anywhere to go. Jordan is not taking them and neither is Lebanon, your best bet if your lucky is to push the Gazans into the Sinai and neither the egyptians nor the israelis want them there.

This is where you are at. You do not have a puppet with enough credibility to keep the Palestinian population off your back AND you have the American government wanting to defund the Palestinian Authority. 100% of the Palestinian authority's sustenance comes from the US gov. How are you going to swindle that?

We don’t forget
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Yes but if everyone can live in it who cares? It's not like bandits are sacking the city, it's just political juristiction.

>10 goy points has been added to your account

lol

>trust us Christian goyim, we would love to keep you in greater Israel

Once the US shekels dry up you'll be slaughtering every Christian you find.

Uhmmm...4D chess right guys?...g-g-g-guysss?...

When the Germans kicked you out to Palestine, you really showed the antisemites they were wrong!

Now the Germans are begging for you back, but the Palestinians won’t let you go!

The nazis always aligned with the zionists. Thus the reputation they get for selling their own people. In the warsaw ghetto, you literally had jews snitching on other jews for better treatment.

This is not a jewish thing or a palestinian thing. This is what Israelis do not understand, this is a human thing. You put people through immense trauma and despair and they will do anything to survive.

He’s making bolder, more risky moves on behalf of Israelis than he is on behalf of the Americans who voted for him.

Actually, I take that back. I've realized this is going to backfire on Israel as more and more libshits are going to wake up to the scum that Jews are. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>ISLAM BTFO
Everyday pic related is standing is another day the muslims win over the jews. The US embassy is just a complication for palestinians - not loss for islam.

The crusades were about political juristiction too. Don't make me defend it, its stupid as hell but it means a lot to some important people

It's always fun when Muslims get upset but I honestly couldn't care less about jerusalem or Israel

hahaha Doni is a jewish whore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the Nazis allways lose

better be ready to defend your overlord merimutts

>you guys are objectively not our enemies
The last ~1500 years of history say otherwise.

I hate Jews, but I also hate Muslims. Making jews and Muslims fight would be a great success.

*But instead america will stir up shit,
*increase defense aid to Israel,
*be forced into another middle east occupation,
*fighting Muslims that Jews armed with american guns,
*Another multi trillion dollar war paid to Jewish defense contractors for America's support of Israel,
*At the first sign of peace, the mossad will demo the statue of liberty,
*Another 10 years of middle eastern occupation.