Yes
>Fake?
Yes
>Jewish tricks?
Other way around
>Are we alone?
You're as alone as you allow yourself to feel
>Are ayy lmaos redpilled?
It's like blackpilled. Under the lens of Monism.

make /x/ great again

disembodied spirits of human/fallen-angel hybrids

Jewish tricks.

Aliens literally don't exist.

they are guises to drive a narrative.

the legit one pls

Redpilled?!...
Highly possibly constructing and maintaining matrices and developing redpills (one sectional colour among a full spectrum) for you to take within one of several matrix layers.

I do think that the past present and future are all happening simultaneously and if we see ships in the sky that seem to spontaneously disappear that they are humans.

I feel like they have ships that cut through dimensions and sometimes the vibrations line up just right and we see them .

I hate seeing pictures of greys. They scare the shit out of me.

nice get, and that one is close to the description, but the real one has color, and a man's face is in it

>Jewish Tricks

My mom, uncle, grandpa, and grandma all claimed to have witnessed a UFO (flying saucer) hovering over their house back in October of 1986. My mom and uncle were visiting them for whatever reason that weekend.

It started slowly hovering towards their house from a field across the road (they lived on a farm in rural northeastern Texas), and the dogs got scared and ran onto the porch crying. My grandpa walked outside to tell them to shut-up, and that's when he saw it heading straight for the house, hovering about 30-40 feet off the ground. Eventually, they all walked outside to look at it, except for my grandma who was scared. After about 15 minutes, it flew-off at a 45 degree angle extremely fast, and disappeared into space; never making a sound.

They called the police to report it, and the police said that two teenage girls had also reported a UFO that night when they were driving home from Dairy Queen.

Better check those windows user. It's cold out there tonight. Maybe they just want to come in and get nice and warm...

illegal aliens get off my planet

How about video?

Other life exists all throughout the universe but there are no alien visitors to Earth, only nut jobs.
The distances are too huge and cannot be crossed due to the laws of physics.
You really have no idea of the massive scale of the universe. Our minds cannot truly comprehend it.

what ever happen to the UFO that was spoted over Los Angeles and a chopper flying around it a few months ago?
youtu.be/zMbwck2Lcxc

fuck off,we're full!

theres a strange image in a thread on /x/ about pic related, it seems to be a portion of said image? im not posting it here so go look for yourselves

Your mom, uncle, and grandpa are fags for not shooting at it.

I'm the opposite. I've seen UFOs and what I assume was some kind of shapeshifter or projection of a white owl. Terrifying for the people around me who witnessed it. I am the only one who wasn't afraid and I'd like to be abducted one day or at least experience another sighting.

link thread

Terrifying.

My uncle wanted to get his 12-gauge, but my grandpa told him not too, lol. He still walked all around the yard like an autist looking at it though.

I should mention that my uncle is a no-bullshit kind of guy who would never believe that story if it didn't happen to him. That's part of why I believe it so much; besides y'know, my own mom saying it happened.

/x/thread/19993669

i think i had my butt probed by one last year, not even kidding...

thanks

yeah UFOs, aliens, they're all most likely demons. Even the small, grey, bug-eyed descriptions meet the criteria

Btw information can be sent across the universe faster than the speed of light theoretically, so if we are visited by an alien being it will most likely be one who is effectively an Ai who enters through a quantum computer.

Fake and gay

This

Maybe AIs control the ships, or at least "motherships" if they use them, and the biological ayys themselves are frozen in cryo until they arrive at their destination, or have to do something critical.

Yeah, me too. I actually had an episode of sleep paralysis where a gray was standing over me in bed. I could not move, but there was this loud noise in my ear that kinda sounded like when a dog or cat get close to your ear sniffing a bunch. I was freaking the fuck out, didn't know what was happening as I had never not been able to move like that. Eventually, seemed like a long time, but was probably seconds, I feel like through sheer willpower, and with a rumble of a yell I sat up in bed. The grey was still "there" standing right next to my bed, staring at me. Again, seemed like minutes, but was probably seconds, I yelled at it
>what do you want?!
And it just stared at me. It was pretty dark in my room, but not pitch black. So again, seemed like minutes, but was probably seconds I said
>fuck it
And decided to take a swing at it. My gut and brain was telling me that this was hallucination, but I could not deny what I was seeing, and the terror I felt. I probably would've ran if it was not so close, and if my door was not in the opposite direction of it. Here's the moment when I was truly terrified... When I swung on it, I expected it to vanish, as I was pretty sure this thing was not actually there. But instead, it deftly dodged my attack. At this point I didn't know what was going on. So I went to turn on my light via the pull string above my head, but could not find it. I quickly turned, located it, turned the lights on, and it was gone.
I didn't go back to bed that night, but went and talked to people on /x/ about it, who informed me that it was probably sleep paralysis, and a visual hallucination. Speaking of /x/, that's where this thread should be.

Who's to say the ayy lmaos haven't already colonized this galaxy?

Who's to say Earth isn't one of many fertalized goldilocks planets the ayy lmaos seeded?

Who's to say the only reason we don't see alien superstructures is because the light from them hasn't reached us yet?

Ya get ya prostate tickled?

404, wtf dude

They're just silicate robots.

>tfw studying for finals at uni campus
>midnight here, pitch black outside
>only like 10 other people on the entire campus, but nobody near me
>start to get spooked so go on Sup Forums to feel like I am around other people
>go in this thread
>now extremely spooked
>tfw I'm now feeling shit around me
>tfw family has history with demonic activity, mom got a priest to bless my last house when I was 12
>tfw my campus is literally on a fucking mountain and no busses will come until 8 hours

:(

I like to think there's tons of other advanced life out there and the grey are just the universe's police that stop other alien nigger races from destroying primitive planets like earth. Kinda like stopping a steel mill from dumping waste in a river to preserve the life within.

Everyone fears the grey but they are protecting us.

They are all made up.

The truth is that we are the first sentient species intelligent enough to develop space travel and spread intelligence throughout the universe. We are the ancients.

No reason to be afraid, the Greys aren't here to hurt anyone.

crazy story

They say if you're susceptible to psychic sensitive focusing on it will only make it worse. Don't think about demons and spirits or it'll draw them to you.

>You are now unable to stop thinking about demons and spirits

take mushrooms in a field at night and decide for yourself

>thinking grey aliens are demons

no wonder they haven't made contact with us

They say sleep paralysis happens to almost everyone at least one time in their life. Maybe tonight is your night!

True, but our minds also cannot comprehend massive amounts of time. What does a civilization that's 100,000 or 10,000,000 years older and more advanced than ours look like? What is it capable of?

Pretty arrogant opinion. You must be a christfag

i hope. sounds cool. i love nightmares too. that feeling when you wake up to your normal, mundane life feels good

who makes them?

Fake mostly Jewish tricks. Made some of them rich there though.

>he thinks actual intelligent beings from another planet would not make themselves known to us in any meaningful way and instead choose to scare the shit out of us through abductions in which they supposedly "probe" us even though realistically this is a crude and archaic way to get data (considering us humans can get more than enough data from a fucking swab of saliva) especially for a race that has supposedly mastered interstellar travel
Aliens as a hyperintelligent cosmic race makes no sense when you consider their tactics - a demon however, his entire purpose is to fuck up, confuse and torture humans

depends on if they are also plagued with Jews.

>aliens make no sense
>believing in demons from the fairy tale "bible" makes sense

You still believe in santa too?

Definitely real.

Read :

The Gods of Eden by William Bramley.
Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs.
Above Top Secret by Timothy Good.
UFOs and the National Security State by Richard Dolan.

aliens do exist or at least it's a mathematical certainty that they exist given the vastness of the universe and that the amino acids we started from are found everywhere in space.

they aren't visiting earth though. if they were we'd know about it already. if you were a superior race or some form of intergalactic Christopher Columbus you'd park your ship on the nigger colony you just came across and introduce yourself would you not? intelligence is the trait of a predator and if they're travelling space that means they're explorers.

alien abductions, crop circles, fearmongering about muh alien invasion: pure kike trickery. they plan to fake an alien invasion as an excuse to form a one world government. never trust the jew

The Jews are the ones denying aliens exist.

I trust Fred Hoyle. (discovered stellar nucleosynthesis)
Held the same position at Cambridge as Isaac Newton. Look him up.

971..."The only reason that I have called this press conference is that no government on Earth would release this information. All governments fear panic among their people and think that if people knew the truth and knew some alien intelligent force and power is controlling them, that the people would no longer listen to or obey their government." - Sir Fred Hoyle, English astronomer and mathematician, Professor at Cambridge and Cornell Universities. Awards: Crafoord Prize, Bruce Medal, Royal Medal, Gold Medal of the Royal Astronomical Society, Mayhew Prize, Klumpke-Roberts Award.
"Human beings are simply pawns in a great game, being played by alien minds, which control mankind's every move."

"These alien minds come from another universe, one with five dimensions. Their laws of chemistry and physics are completely different from ours. They have learned to shatter the TIME/SPACE barriers that restrict us."

"These super-intelligent entities are so different from us that to apprehend them or to describe them in human terms is impossible."

"These entities seem to be totally free from any such physical restrictions as bodies, and they are more like pure intelligence."

"They seem to have the ability to be almost anywhere in the universe in a matter of seconds."

"These aliens are everywhere - in the sky, under the sea, on Earth. They have been here for countless aeons and they have probably controlled the evolution of Homo-sapiens. All of what man has built and become was accomplished because of the 'tinkering' of these intelligent forces."

well duh. jews are just fooling you into thinking jews are denying it. so when the fake invasion comes the jews can be like "oh no muh alien invasion, it's not us, we don't even believe in aliens!" but jews have been planning it for years, even Ronald raegan hinted at it. the plan is to fake an alien invasion to form a one world government and combine all militaries to take over the world. fuck I hate jews.

I saw cliche grey aliens during sleep paralysis. Bout 6 of them standing next to my bed, lit by the TV. Was pretty cool. I find it very believable that the alien abduction scenarios described by ppl are sleep paralysis episodes. I figure if I was a super religious dude I would have seen angels or demons like others have claimed during sleep paralysis. Anyway, I'm not sure if I saw them because I'm a big fan of the X-files and sci fi shit, or if there exists some sort of blueprint in our brains that conjures up such a universally recognized form. Like, maybe its the 'bipedal blueprint default character' encoded in our brains via euro-eveolutionary history.

*neuro-evolutionary. lol

Slide thread saged

post the real one and prune this if it's a slide

If you want to go full ancient aliens tier of disbelief of the official narrative, give this a watch, like right fucking now, you've got 2 hours to spare surely?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU
My theory is that they communicate to specific people through dreams, these people being the legitimate Royalty of earth. Higher dimensional entities that can do little to influence our own but can observe and in very limited capacities communicate.

A false narrative spread by the pop-conspiracy tards is that they do that for 'science'. The reality is that the aliens are pervert xenophilic sex tourists who rape humans and animals alike with both their pencil tentacle dicks and probing devices (those have cameras for internal recordings). Their government is only concerned with murder of sentient species, using them for pleasure against their will is not a crime in their eyes.

Other presidents have said eerily similar things, such as Bill Clinton.

Isn't 360, as in 360 degrees an arbitrary number? To base your entire theory on it is kind of foolish, imo. I'm a mathlet so i could be wrong.

Oh shit guys!

Yeah, just like we spread intelligence throughout the colonies.
Motherfucker we are the demons. But I don't trust no space bug either.

William Cooper was one of the first people to start talking about the fake alien invasion plan of the NWO.

But that's doesn't mean they don't exist.

The thing I've realized is the aliens didn't recently stumble upon us.. They're been here on the Earth with us since the beginning. Reagan saw a UFO once. They are real. It's pretty hard to deny when you read all of the declassified documents in Richard Dolan's books. CIA directors talking about UFOs and the weird way in which the Jewish media treats the subject. Do your own research.

F

He doesn't base his theory on this though. He bases it on Phi I think. It's been a while since I watched it.

>T. Alien

The Jews know about them and are trying to dominate the world so that humanity can put forward a united front against them. Also, they’ll show us the secret to communism

I have 2 super weird happenings in my life
1) I had a dream in which I saw a color that doesn't exist in reality. I remembered this color for around 5 seconds after I woke up. And it was a color of an alien base that I was supposedly visiting to give my report to a boss girl/girlish looking person. What freaked me out was the color of the base of course and the fact that I knew all of the guys and girls there. I had their life stories as my memories. I had that dream 20 years ago and still remember it vividly (except for the color that doesn't exist- now I remember it as a purplish pink, color changing mineral kind of. But it is not the original color)
2) years ago me and my 3 friends saw a globe or something like that coming straight at us. It was big and the problem is that we all remember the sort of doors opening but nothing else.
We all thought it was a dream as well till one of them told us about a weird dream she had years ago with us sitting on the bench and seeing the globe thing.

I'm not sure what the fuck that means and I generally don't believe in aliens. These were just weird things that happened to me years ago.

>What is pol’s opinion on ayy lmaos?
fuck off

The aliens are coming

They are humans from the distant future. They travel back to visit our time to intervene at key points in order to better shape their present.

pic related was the last great x habbening.

Intradimensional. Not extra-terrestrial. Demons

Statistically ayylmaos probably exist.
Statistically ayylmaos are probably not visiting earth.

There pretty good with a sword.

anal probing isn't about collecting data, it's about implanting probes and other devices. Also interfacing with the blood stream via the intestines ability to absorb molecular material.

Of course they are real! Also Nasa is fake, the moon landing is fake, the earth is flat, climate change is not real and the government is sending out mind control rays you can only become immune to while wearing protective aluminium gear above your head.

fallen angels