>gonna start little witch academia hoping it's not shit

I thought 2017 was the year of GOOD anime

Even flip flop was more entertaining than this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzhl4OaQfkw
youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All 3 of those had good 1st episodes

I give you Konosuba but otherwise you just have shit taste m8.

>not trying gabriel droput
>not trying demi-chan

i despise you user

No shit like maou is a good example of using fantasy in the modern setting for comedy. Not this maid unfunny shit.

Konosuba s1 was good but they tried too hard to be funny for the first episode of s2. I'm not dropping it because I hope it will get better. Darkness and her gags are getting old too

ok

>my opinion is so important I need to make my own thread about it

I know this is bait but you are 100% correct, OP.

I'm five minutes into Demi-chan and it's just some dull school shit with monster girls tacked on.

Not OP, but I don't understand the popularity of Demi-chan too.
Half of the episode is just MC talking with the blonde chick about mundane shit.

I despise you too

I haven't even seen any of the airing anime yet but I can tell that you are a massive faggot and your time would be better spend sharing dick pics on some gay website.

B-but I love you, user. ;__;

Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo is objectivly the best anime out there

youtube.com/watch?v=zzhl4OaQfkw

Alright maybe this season might not be so bad after all

>Half of the episode is just MC talking with the blonde chick about mundane shit
and?

>he watches cartoon shit and likes it

> you have shit taste

I'm having fun with all the comedies this season.

>watching anime
>ever

Clearly that was a mistake. As evidenced by your post, your tastes are too refined to ever enjoy it

There are shows like Urara, Rakugo or ACCA that do it much better.

But episode 1 was exactly like how it played out in the LN. I don't know how you can say it tried to be too hard when it was exactly the same as the source material.

>but it's interesting to see how far kyoani can fall
Could you explain me how is it a fall?

>tries too hard
This is sums up you perfectly.

Demi is doing exactly what is title about.
Urara is about cute girls doing diviners stuff, Rakugo is period drama and Acca is about smokers.

But why does it get praised more than the other shows I listed?

What might fly in one medium doesn't fly in another. You novelfags are the worst kind of cancer.

literally Harry Potter wtf

I don't see any particular praise. If you are talking about threads starting with calling it Aots then these are blantant shitposting threads.

There is no Voldemort or dead parents

>OP is a fag

Ohohoh! Did you know that Jesus hates the edgelords?

Konosuba is literally a shitty slapstick comedy. Even their art dropped to the western "absstract" levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU

It's almost like the japanese don't know how to make comedy.

Sup Forums hates cartoons tho

Konosuba's "humor" is reddit-tier. You'd have to have brain damage to find it even remotely funny.

Why don't you just kill yourself already?

anime is a mistake and so are you

Konosuba is unfunny, but Dragon Maid is only shit if you don't like SoL. That's your personal issue. It's impossible to call it shit after one episode unless you have pre conceived notions.

After Konosuba season 1 though, its safe to say its going to be more the same "comedy" for the rest of the season.

>hehe being a contrarian is so cool :^)

ACCA is shit though.

Watch Fuuka man. I gave up on romance but Seo showed me light again. Also try Gabriel Dropout.

>Great OP/ED
>Great animation
>Not usual SoL CGDCT
>Plenty well designed female characters
>Comfy
>Interesting story
I don't even now what's good anime according to you.
I hope you're not prefer to eat the same 'muh comfy moe SoL' series every season, senpai.

Not him, but ACCA is defintely not "good" anime. Saying "omg but what about moeshit" isnt an argument. Im glad you like it and think its comfy, but dont shit on moe when youre trying to present run of the mill seasonal trash as some new and interesting entry.

Shitlords like you might actually be worse than moefags. Gritty, mature themes for mature people such as I stories, are more fitting for live action TV and movies than they are in anime. There are exceptions, but that's what they are, one of a hundred. We get one Mushishi on a hundred of Joker Games, 91 Days, Psycho Passes, Ajins and Gangtas.

Fuck off.

>Shitlords
>FLFLshitter
Checks out.

>demi chan

Minute in there's already the generic "reasonable" neckbeard otaku self insert. Then he's surrounded by young energetic girls with a tweest. As bad as gate without the gimmick.

>gabriel dropout

Not bad I figured it was just tomoko otaku garbage in angel flavor.

Not the guy you're talking to but you seem like a literal subhuman.

Demi-chan is great because the girls are all cute. And the protagonist is actually not bad either. He treats the teenage girls like an adult would without completely losing his spaghetti - of course while still teasing them a little bit in a way that would probably be inappropriate for an actual teacher but just right for this kind of anime.

Just watch seiren

>There's only one way of doing comedy with fantasy in the modern setting.

Good lord.

You're probably talking to a fujoshit or major faggot so there's no point in recommending actually good shows.

>2017
>not liking a gay dragon maid
>doesn't enjoy fallen NEET angel and her dysfunctional classmates
>isnt watch the spiritual successor of orange road

FLFL wasn't AOTY material, but even with the pretentious shit going around, it wasn't "muh serious manchild Vietnamese cave painting for adult fedora cucks such as I". Kill yourself.

>being this insecure about shows just because they don't have underage girls in lewd costumes with homosexual undertones
And the cheap Jung/Freud symbolism in FLFL was way more obnoxious to be honest, that kind of symbolism it's the cheapest way to infuse a show with faux depth without having to actually know anything meaningful about the subject itself.

konosuba is funny but hype was too big and it wont be anime of the season*

Are there LN translations?

How does it feel having objectively shit taste?

>inb4 you claim that SAO is just the best anime ever

What anime is that and why is google reverse image search almost totally useless?

>konosuba is unfunny and tries too hard

Never understood the appeal. I tried watching it when the first season original aired but dropped it after episode 3. It was so fucking stupid and the "comedy" was even worse.

This is the last (You) you'll get from me, but you are the retarded and insecure one if you need to have emotionally impaired adult males in your anime to enjoy them. Shows like Texhnolyze and GitS are ok, but the average fedora tipping seinenfag, which they usually attract, is worse than the neckbeard moefag wizard.

In fact, I'd argue that people who exclusively seek "adult entertainment" are really close to being complete normies as far as anime is concerned, and as such, have no place here.

The appeal is that it's the three stooges, but with sexual tension.
If you didn't like the three stooges or ed, edd, n' eddy, you won't get this. Shows like to have characters who are really good, evil, or tragic, but there's a special appeal in a group of scummy retards bullying each other as they cooperate (using that term loosely) to achieve some end goal. Couple this with the fact that the world is actually relatively detailed and you've got a solid anime.

Literally 30 seconds

Clicking 1 button took you 30 seconds?

Don't make fun of my ALS

Nips are literally incapable of the comedic timing needed for something like the Three Stooges. They are too cold of a race.

The faces and voice work are more than pulling that weight. Pretty much everyone agrees that Aqua crying is the best thing ever.

Where's that still from?

ACCA is good, I've read the first three volumes. You must be a retard to judge an anime after a first episode that was mostly world building. At this point you don't even know what the show is about so kindly shut your slutty mouth and fuck off.

meanwhile i'm having tons of fun kek

>konosuba is bad

When did this meme start?

>darkness and her gags are getting old too
i hope you're hungry for more since the next 2 volumes in the book are all about her.

Hating popular things has been a meme for years, son.

I don't need emotionally impaired adult males, but as it is right now they're a change.
CGDCT can be good, but at this point most of them are just derivative cash-ins.
>"normies"
>saying someone doesn't belong here
You're a special kind of retard, yeah don't bother replying or you'll end up showing how much of a crossboarder you are.

What about Rakugo, why doesn't anyone mention it?

Yeah but this didn't happen when it aired

How much do they repeat the masochist joke during those volumes?

Little Witch Academia is the only anime worth watching from here to eternity.

Not enough boobs jiggles, pantsu and explosions.

So is this the shitposting general thread?

Redditsuba has always been bad.

To that dude two posts above me
You'll need to include way more threads if you want to make a fair shitposting general

Konosuba is the worst anime in the world neener neener neener

that's how you retards sound

Maybe you should follow through on what the character in your image failed.

>[x] is great because the girls are all cute.

You are the literal and actual cancer that is slowly and surely killing everyone involved with the anime industry.