How does Sup Forums feel about this being the last official rendition of God?

How does Sup Forums feel about this being the last official rendition of God?

Disappointed, but still erect

Disappearance of Yuki Nagato was better than Season 2

Why is she wearing Haruhi's ribbon?

That racing girl sure grew up.

S2 sucks, but it's not that bad. C'mon man.
Yuki wasn't even terrible, is was just soul-crushingly boring.

Good. Nagato-chan was a nice show that made me appreciate Haruhi even more as a character. Asakura and Tsuruya also got some nice extra bits, though Mikuru unfortunately suffered.

Also, Nagato waifufags got BTFO.

I honestly like Disappearance of Yuki
I like Yuki better, Asakura and Tsuruya were hilarious together and it was really heartwarming and cute
The disappearance arc was done really well too

Well I'm glad you liked it.
At this point I'm probably too blinded by nostalgia to give it proper credit.

There's actually only one thing I didn't like about it, and it's that it wasn't made by kyoani and the artstyle is different
It's offputting at first

God is dead. We killed her.

It's so different because everything was done by Puyo rather than Tanigawa and Itou.

>Nagato waifufags got BTFO.
Watching her fall for Kyon is cute and heartwarming, but it hurts at the same time. I still love her though.

Wasn't even that bad aside from Kyon. Nagato looks different because she's basically a different person.

>Yuki wasn't even terrible, is was just soul-crushingly boring.

I watched it, but I don't even remember anything about it.

Yuki-chan Haruhi grew on me

I wanna fuck both Haruhis

Reminder: this what Haruhi will look like if there is ever a new season.

Reinaaa!

What is bad about giving Haruhi same size of boobs like Mikuru?

I dunno. Someone seriously complained about that?

I still wonder why did they adapt puyo's older artstyle.

Something about Haruhi (in any form) wakes the beast inside me

Because her being jealous of Mikuru's breast size wouldnt make any sense.

She's designed that way

Choose carefully

Better.

Short hair, everytime

Right

I actually felt the opposite way. I think Puyo's art is ridiculously adorable but I didn't like the manga or anime itself. It kind of removed everything that made Nagato unique and just turned her into a generic moeblob. I probably would've enjoyed it if it'd been a totally different character, but I like Nagato too much as she is in the main series.

Nobody's going to believe this, by the way, but Puyo is actually a friend of a friend. My friend got a real kick out of seeing my English volumes of Nagato and insisted on taking a pic of me holding them so he could text Puyo a pic of his (or is it her? I'm not sure) American fan.

S3 never please, if this is what will happen.

I don't really mind as long as it¿s more of her. It'd be dumb to be bothered when her appearance changes through all the adaptations so much.

Better than fucking nothing.

I'd still be alright with this.
Seeing Haruhi with all Eupho's filters and post-processing would be a little strange though now.

mfw the first Haruhi show I watched was Disappearance, then Endless 8, then Nagato chan.
mfw I haven't even watched the original series.

It was weird, I didn't even get the movie's plot. I only watched it because it looked pretty. I supposed it won't be any different when I watch the original series at random.
The show I ejoyed the most was Nagato chan.

what the fuck man

Well at least you got your filename right.